(#61 (permalink))
Old
CaptainThunder (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-15-2008, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajitsu View Post
This is a seriously messed-up thread.
All I see is a bunch of people trying to prove each other wrong.
You have ~20 minutes to prove me otherwise. (I'll be asleep after that, whether I like it or not.)
Dude. Have you ever, you know, been on the internet before?
(#62 (permalink))
Old
VitalStatistic (Offline)
Mika Mika

Send a message via AIM to VitalStatistic Send a message via Yahoo to VitalStatistic
12-15-2008, 01:23 AM

My mom says I'm too young to know what love is
U_U
I think it is very possible for young people to love.
I've seen proof

(#63 (permalink))
Old
catijoy (Offline)
JF Regular

12-15-2008, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAlphaDuck View Post
innocence is a virtue...

that once lost....is well...lost...

our 14 yr old friend has just that.....

she loves him...and doesnt even for a moment stop to think that a hormonally charged 14yr old boy is gonna be chasing anyything that moves.....

so no one tell her...ooops
Ha. If you're talking about me well... What an idiot you are. I'll have you know that, first of all, my boyfriend is not fourteen, he's sixteen. And second of all, he won't "chase anything that moves" because he's not like that. O rly? Ya rly. He shares the same feelings as me, if not more so.

Listen, you guys, I don't know what came over me when I posted that. I was so angry when I saw all the other posts saying that young people couldn't love, I went out of my way and posted that. Now I remember why I never talk about my personal life on the Internet.

Maybe someday I will look back at myself and say that I was an idiot. I won't deny that I acted like one just now with posting such a personal topic. But please, lay off the insults. I really don't appreciate it.

Shabon Freedom!

Crazy... Toys in the attic, I am crazy...
Truly gone fishing...
They must have taken my marbles away!

- Pink Floyd ~ The Trial
(#64 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-15-2008, 01:39 AM

Y'all noticed that every high school couple says "we've been through so much together"?

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan
(#65 (permalink))
Old
VitalStatistic (Offline)
Mika Mika

Send a message via AIM to VitalStatistic Send a message via Yahoo to VitalStatistic
12-15-2008, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
Y'all noticed that every high school couple says "we've been through so much together"?
People in relationships usually DO go through a lot of things together.
Don't just pick on the high school couples

(#66 (permalink))
Old
CaptainThunder (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-15-2008, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catijoy View Post
Ha. If you're talking about me well... What an idiot you are. I'll have you know that, first of all, my boyfriend is not fourteen, he's sixteen. And second of all, he won't "chase anything that moves" because he's not like that. O rly? Ya rly. He shares the same feelings as me, if not more so.

Listen, you guys, I don't know what came over me when I posted that. I was so angry when I saw all the other posts saying that young people couldn't love, I went out of my way and posted that. Now I remember why I never talk about my personal life on the Internet.

Maybe someday I will look back at myself and say that I was an idiot. I won't deny that I acted like one just now with posting such a personal topic. But please, lay off the insults. I really don't appreciate it.
Yeah, I had a 14 year old girlfriend at 16 too. Both of us talked the same way you do now... until the day we broke up.

I don't particularly care about what you do, nor do I feel that anything I write will have a measurable impact on you, so I'll forgo writing a detailed treatise and simply state that you're young, you're naive, feelings come and go, try not to get too happy or too depressed at any one time.
(#67 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-15-2008, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catijoy View Post

You've been dating, over the internet, for two years.

How exactly do you know he's not cheating on you? "Because I trust him, and he's not that kind of person" right?

Wrong answer.

Quote:
High school students don't go through much relationship wise apart from hormones changing and then suddenly seeing they don't fancy that person anymore.

Quote:
This is a seriously messed-up thread.
All I see is a bunch of people trying to prove each other wrong.
You have ~20 minutes to prove me otherwise. (I'll be asleep after that, whether I like it or not.)
Have you no understanding of a discussion?

God help the world if today's youngsters approach discussion this way.

Also, forgive me if I don't weep to "prove you wrong", since you have no proof to prove me wrong either.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#68 (permalink))
Old
catijoy (Offline)
JF Regular

12-15-2008, 01:52 AM

Oh, fuck it. You know what? I'm done. This is stupid. Who are you (and by you I mean anybody who's judging me) to be able to give your smartass, matter of fact opinions about somebody else's relationship? No one should judge anybody else's relationship based on their age or any other unimportant factor. It's their business, and no one else's. And no one should generalize all relationships like that. It's unfair.

Oh, but if it's their business, why are they posting about it on the Internet?

Well, I already stated in another post why I posted mine. I was just so angry at the people who were saying that young love isn't real that I snapped and posted that without thinking. I was acting like a typical fourteen year old. (Believe me, I try not to do this too often.) As for anybody else, I don't know.

I AM SORRY. I'M SORRY THAT I POSTED THAT STUPID POST TALKING ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND. I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. LAY OFF THE FUCKING INSULTS.

Shabon Freedom!

Crazy... Toys in the attic, I am crazy...
Truly gone fishing...
They must have taken my marbles away!

- Pink Floyd ~ The Trial
(#69 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-15-2008, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalStatistic View Post
Yeah the moving in together and splitting the bills and deciding who cooks and who cleans and what to do if one of them lose their job or if he has a cat and she has a dog and...

sorry, I couldn't resist...
(#70 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-15-2008, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Oh, fuck it. You know what? I'm done. This is stupid. Who are you to be able to give your smartass, matter of fact opinions about somebody else's relationship? No one should judge anybody else's relationship based on their age or any other unimportant factor. It's their business, and no one else's.
Why, I'm some guy over the internet. Nice to meet you.

Quote:
Oh, but if it's their business, why are they posting about it on the Internet?

Well, I already stated in another post why I posted mine. I was just so angry at the people who were saying that young love isn't real that I snapped and posted that without thinking. I was acting like a typical fourteen year old. (Believe me, I try not to do this too often.) As for anybody else, I don't know.
Why are you backing down? I mean, if you feel that you're right, then you should stand up and tell your own story and try and persuade us. Who gives a shit what others say?

Quote:
I AM SORRY. I'M SORRY THAT I POSTED THAT STUPID POST TALKING ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND. I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. LAY OFF THE FUCKING INSULTS.
Look, here's a bit of advice.

Don't take anything you hear on the internet to heart. If you like this guy, then fair enough.

We don't agree. So we said our thoughts. And they were thoughts, we didn't insult you. Now, if I called you a "Fucking bitch" then I'd understand. However we didn't. So don't get so stressed out.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -