(#101 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
12-14-2010, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
If girl saw her man with an other girl , what does she do ?does she send him way ? or does she advise him ?
She grabs a knife and cuts off his balls immediatly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa
I like men to be shorter than me.
Really? What is one good advantage of having a boyfriend who's shorter than you?

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#102 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-14-2010, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Really? What is one good advantage of having a boyfriend who's shorter than you?
if he gets violent she can kick his ass

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#103 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-14-2010, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by File0 View Post
You ought not to gather your info from movies - they are rarely reliable. People are so much more complex than you can ever see them on the screen.

And may I ask you to please use proper grammar, it gives me hard time to follow the treads you participate in, because I'm not native English speaker. I'm not asking to use capitals but at least could you please check your text for misspells before posting it.
wow i cant be asked to check my grammar esp since i posted this at 5am and was too tired to - if u cant read what i write just dont read it - and i dint get it from a movie - got it from life - never seen a women b4 except for now that is who wants a man shorter then her - never really seen any couples like that in my life either - v.v rarely

Don't make someone a priority....... if your nothing more than an option to them

How can the world end at 2012 when my yogurt expires in 2013?
(#104 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
12-14-2010, 12:10 PM

I've seen plenty, rich men tall as a dwarf with tree line height models at they're arm.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?

Last edited by protheus : 12-14-2010 at 01:34 PM.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-14-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
wow i cant be asked to check my grammar esp since i posted this at 5am and was too tired to - if u cant read what i write just dont read it - and i dint get it from a movie - got it from life - never seen a women b4 except for now that is who wants a man shorter then her - never really seen any couples like that in my life either - v.v rarely
Yes, you CAN be ~asked~. No one's forcing you to, but don't be so stuck up as to assume you're above being ~asked~ to write properly. You aren't. Regardless of your excuses. Your use of net-speak is tiresome and it makes the discussion less accessible for non-native English speakers. Even I find your posts a total chore to read sometimes. Actually, if you hadn't noticed, you're about the only native english speaker here who uses net-speak so much. Remember, this is a bi-lingual board, meant to ENCOURAGE talk between people of all tongues and cultures and not everyone is able to gloss over your slang and errors to get the right meaning. Discussion on JF may mainly take place in English, but it's polite to consider other user's needs as well. Simply dismissing a polite request and dismissing the issue, saying 'if u cant read what i write just dont read it' is pretty rude IMO.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
File0 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-14-2010, 02:21 PM

Thank you @Columbine!

Quote:
and yeh this is the first time im hearing of a women who wants a man shorter then her, i dont think its common at all, i mean how many times do u see that in everyday life anyway? unless your from a small village like in the wickerman where women reigns supreme or somin its just a bit strange sorry to say
-----------
I think I could mistook what you've said, but it seems to me, that you tend to gather your knowledge from movies, despite that here you only use one to make a joke about independent women.

It doesn't really matter what time is it when you make your posts, they always sloppy and negligent...

If you aren't concerned enough to write with proper grammar, to respect other users, I wonder what could be your attitude towards the meaning of your posts...

Last edited by File0 : 12-14-2010 at 02:24 PM.
(#107 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-14-2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:

-who on earth cares whether someone is taller or shorter than the other.

That is a very short sighted way of looking at things.

Its who or what the person is-- not what they look like that matters.

looks are just superficial really.

PS yes, on an international forum such as this it is polite to try to write in a way that the members can actually read and understand.

In fact I am amazed how well so many non -english people write really well in English.

I salute them all.

So it would be thoughtful and courteous to help make your messages easy to read and to understand.

what if others just used their own language-- apart from Japanese-- to write to us, How many of Us would understand them? Not I for one.

Last edited by dogsbody70 : 12-14-2010 at 03:24 PM.
(#108 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-14-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post

lol ^^b oyajigagu

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#109 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
12-14-2010, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post

I totally agree with this , this is my point

Last edited by Kozyra : 12-14-2010 at 10:19 PM.
(#110 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-14-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shu View Post
That what you get with women it's hard to trust em.all the girls where i live there a bunch of whores who lie all the time,so i wonder if all girls are like this but impossible to tell.
LOL. At least you 'wonder if all girls are like this'. That's a start, hun : P It's not impossible to tell. I suggest you actually go TALK to girls/women. Is your mom a lying whore? She won't appreciate that stereotypical bs coming from her beloved son : ( boo you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by protheus View Post
Ouch, that hurt .

From the rumors I heard around, I think I'm a guy, and I'm 5'6'' (168 cm) .

PS: Yeah, I know, it was a rhetorical question.
Haha, no offense intended ; D I'm sure they are.. but guys around here are SO darn tall. OH so you believe rumors?! : O Dangerous! You should check for yourself! Hahhaha xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
maybe it's a mommy complex, a breastfeeding thing, who knows, I prefer my ladies to be shorter than me, same height at most.
It definitely could be. But seriously.. Don't we have enough guys running around just looking for another 'mommy' to pamper their behinds? lol.. Again, no offense intended.. but I know wayy too many guys who're only with girls cause they dun wanna wash their own clothes. My brother is one of them.. and his reasonings make me giggle.. ~_^

Quote:
oh£mGEeZ. iF u h@ven't s!hn £t, th£n £t sh@llent ehks!st!

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast

Last edited by NanteNa : 12-14-2010 at 04:25 PM.