(#81 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-07-2010, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natoshin View Post
but guess since it comes to this I'll get him to do that for me..
Maybe they don't wanna go out with you because they prefer a guy who talks to them himself, instead of getting his friend to do it for him. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterv20 View Post
love,don't make me laugh.o.k.i have a question,why do females spend so much time trying to be attractive then you try to talk to them they ignore us? ...
All girls have standards - whether they be low or high. If a girl's a stunner, and you look like.. well.. not a stunner, then she's most likely out of your league.. and she knows it.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast

Last edited by NanteNa : 12-07-2010 at 05:11 PM.
(#82 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-08-2010, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
All girls have standards - whether they be low or high. If a girl's a stunner, and you look like.. well.. not a stunner, then she's most likely out of your league.. and she knows it.
I couldn't agree more.
The same goes for guys, most guys would laugh or shoot down a chick they deemed below them on the dating ladder.

A little bit of a nice reply would be considerate but more often then not just be leading them on.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#83 (permalink))
Old
peterv20 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-11-2010, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
hmm maybe coz we dont like u in particular, esp with an attitude like that
it's the same old story,if you're a pretty boy itis great...if not your a stalker.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
12-12-2010, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
if you want to go bold then most important thing is the shape of the head. needs to be nice and round. but usually everyone has some dents here and there and it's just not smooth and that's how it ruins the looks.
True. Hair is my favorite body feature and so guys with shoulder-length hair are A++ to me. However... Jason Statham... wouldn't turn him down.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#85 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-12-2010, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
True. Hair is my favorite body feature and so guys with shoulder-length hair are A++ to me. However... Jason Statham... wouldn't turn him down.
What you say honestly fits the profile of most western women I've met in my life, and also what I expect honestly.
I mean I'm a dude and I think having hair looks a lot better, so I never blamed anyone for turning away a balding guy, were I a chick I'd do the same lol.

But here (Japan) this standard is completely different it would seem, which is still shocking to me. The girls I approach, and those who approach me don't seem phased by it in the slightest... weird huh?

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#86 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-13-2010, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
But here (Japan) this standard is completely different it would seem, which is still shocking to me. The girls I approach, and those who approach me don't seem phased by it in the slightest... weird huh?
hmm yeh it is, but to each there own - beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all

Don't make someone a priority....... if your nothing more than an option to them

How can the world end at 2012 when my yogurt expires in 2013?
(#87 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-13-2010, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all
I have a difficult time with that quote :P
perhaps if we change beauty for attractiveness, beauty is almost empirical imo, it's hard to debate who's hot or not

even though someone did try to say Jessica Alba isn't hot, but that's just plain crazy :P

(#88 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
12-13-2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
beauty is almost empirical imo, it's hard to debate who's hot or not
Eva Mendes, is she hot...? Cause honestly, she is one of the ugliest people I have seen in the screen; ever. And I've had this discussion with guys before and they keep saying she is objectively pretty and... well, I dunno if there is something wrong with me or my optic nerve, but I can't find the slightest sign of beauty in her face.

There're general beauty standards but one's taste really plays a part when deciding whether or not you find someone attractive.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#89 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-13-2010, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Eva Mendes, is she hot...? Cause honestly, she is one of the ugliest people I have seen in the screen; ever. And I've had this discussion with guys before and they keep saying she is objectively pretty and... well, I dunno if there is something wrong with me or my optic nerve, but I can't find the slightest sign of beauty in her face.

There're general beauty standards but one's taste really plays a part when deciding whether or not you find someone attractive.
lol!! I completely agree with you!! she's ugly!

and yeah some gray areas but mostly it's agreed...

(#90 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-13-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:

yeh she aint pretty

Don't make someone a priority....... if your nothing more than an option to them

How can the world end at 2012 when my yogurt expires in 2013?