View Single Post
(#305 (permalink))
Old
TegoshiKawaiiDesu (Offline)
TEGOMASS RULES!!

Location: Somewhere...... HAHAHA! I wish I lived in Japan, though..
Send a message via AIM to TegoshiKawaiiDesu
05-29-2007, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
To answer your questions:

- I am totally fluent, although my handwriting skills could use a little polishing. --; I`m good enough that no one can tell over the phone or intercom.
- I never use English, unless I am online or talking with someone else whose first language is English/can speak better English than Japanese... Which is around once every 3 months. Our home life is 100% in Japanese.
- Japanese citizenship is not an easy thing to get, I`m still in the paperwork stage. If you`re from one of the participating countries, you don`t even need a visa for a 3 month stay.
- I am not and have absolutely no plans to become an English teacher. (Although I did work part time as one for a bit to save money for our move. NEVER AGAIN!!!) If you actually want to learn Japanese and have a life... Do not, I repeat, DO NOT be an English teacher in Japan. You will be speaking simple English 99% of the day, and end up hanging out with other teachers all the time - you`d do better to stay at home and study alone. Plus it seems like most of the people who do come to Japan to be teachers hate Japan and just want to make a bunch of money to take home. Seriously, they all seem to bash Japan left and right.

- My life now is quite wonderful. We own a home with a YARD (A big thing in Japan), have lots of cool stuff, and I`m really truly happy.

Um...
can you translate this to me in romaji?:

Dear Brother,

I'd like to visit Japan soon, but I have to do my school work first. I should be able to visit about 2-3 years after college. How is it there? I've just recently heard about you. You're singing is great, and thanks to you and _____, I've discovered the new anime called "Lovely Complex." OHHHH... and... I've been DYING to ask: Did that girl from Gachi Baka really kiss you or was it fake? Just curious. ^_^ Right now, I'm trying my best in learning Japanese so that I'll be prepared when I go there. I can't believe I didn't see you in America three months ago! I lived SO close! Well, look forward to meeting me~!! Keep in touch, ok? Thanks!

Always,
_______

Don't CRY because it ENDED. SMILE Because it HAPPENED.

From my previous account, AnimeFreak:

Anime is like a relative...
You cry for it...
You yell at it...
And sometimes... you might even hate it...

Yep. I'm AnimeFreak. I forgot my pass and trying to reset my pass was confusing so I made a new acount.

Last edited by TegoshiKawaiiDesu : 05-29-2007 at 05:15 AM.