View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

04-16-2008, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
Wrong. I compare the games as a whole. Not which aspects are better. They're games, right? So I ask myself, which one did I have most fun playing? OR I ask my self, which one was the best gaming experience?

Considering the fact that I think DMC is more fun to play than any FF game (basically), I go with DMC. A game with boring gameplay is a bad game, no matter the incredible story or the beautiful music, etc.

I could lead a team into creating a DMC RPG that would be better than FF in erms of gameplay (possibly sotry, as well). Graphics, music, etc. isn't my department so can't speak about that.
You can't compare the games as a whole in any way. It's apples and oranges. You might as well say what genre you prefer if you want to try and make that argument.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.