(#30 (permalink))
Old
Rogozhin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-17-2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
FFXII's story was terrible period.

As for FFVII. Certainly isn't the best. The story is quite sub-par compared to some like FFVI.
Thank you. Time and time again people go fanatical over FFVII while completely overlooking some of the other brilliant games in the FF series (like FFIV and FFVI). FFVI is my personal favourite and I am really hoping this gets a decent remake, hopefully on the PSP. No other characters have been as lovable as the maniacal Kefka (woopoopoop!) and the comic relief Ultros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firu View Post
does anybody have Dissidia:Final Fantasy? and is it any good? we're not getting it in the U.K. until September,already have it pre-ordered
Yes, I got hold of Dissidia about a week after it was released. Even after 200 hours of gameplay, I'm still not tired of it. My favourite characters are in the game along with my favourite themes (like the boss themes from FFVI, FFX and FFXII). This game felt like it was tailormade to fully satisfy me

I bought a PSP for this game alone and it was totally worth doing so because the game is really enjoyable. Try to find others with Dissidia and challenge them to earn artifacts etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
I loved X and X-2 myself...X-2 was just a good laughing time..
Despite what a lot of people think of X-2, I actually didn't mind it. The battle system involving the dress spheres was kind of nifty....in a Charlie's Angels kind of way. In fact, the game felt more like a spin-off game of a Charlie's Angels flick than a Final Fantasy. Still an entertaining game though.

I fully stopped taking the X-2 seriously after the arousing LeBlanc massaging minigame.

Last edited by Rogozhin : 07-17-2009 at 01:06 PM.