Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
11-09-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlybyron View Post
it seems theres nothing like this on here so lets try it

if you could have a bleach style zanpakuto what would it be like e.g its name, what it looks like, what it does

so here's mine

1st form: like a normal sword but it has a green and blue flame issuing from the hilt and a yellow ribbon is issuing from the end of the sword

shikai: to call it you have to say itte ookami akemimaru
not much chainges in this form but the sword gets an inch bigger and the flame gets bigger then starts spreading up the sword but stops half way

this shikai makes the user faster

when the user stabs the sword into the ground a spikey plant type thing weaves in and out of the ground until it can wrap itself around the opponent whilst poisoning them

also if the user holds the yellow ribbon and says "hogo" the ribbon looks like its burning, when this is finished the ribbon will trap the foes hands and legs as if they were in hand-cuffs

now for bankai
bankai: ikke godai ookami akemimaru once again the sword gets bigger and the flames now cover the whole sword and the ribbon wraps itself around the users arm

if the user stabs the sword into the ground and says "Hashire!" once again the ivy comes out of the ground but this time at the front of the plant is an ivy wolf, when it gets the foe the wolf hooks on and bites

for the last attack if the user moves his his sword in a curcular motion and says "mangetsu" five diferent wolf's come out of the ground each a different eliment (earth, fire, water, wind, and all four) and the users speed becomes unreal

well thats my sword ^.^ please post your own on here and if you want to a picture

Okay, from what you said, that is a nice zanpakuto. Now I have to figure out what my sword will be like.