View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-14-2010, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
but ive noticed it soo hard to get an asian mans attention! i always see them with their own race and when the guys smoking and the girl aint its like branch out a little and give someone else a chance! im not saying that im unattractive infact i find it seriously easy to get attention from men of every race except in the majority asian men! (its only them for some reason??) im not saying that asian men have never liked me before but its alot less then the men from other races, thats why i was wondering whether they like women who are more Moroccan/indian looking at all?? but i guess if you find aishwarya rai hot then maybe theres some other reason that the attention is so lacking??

btw her english is immaculate!
Oh man.

You said that there was a line between arrogance and confidence. You are right about that. But I think you are a bit mistaken with where you are in relation to that line.

Especially with the comment I bolded. It's such and egocentric thing to say.

Not to mention that it's shallow and materialistic. Such a woman is not attractive no matter what she looks like. That's only my opinion of course but I think it's a valid theory as to why you might not get attention from particular men.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 11-14-2010 at 02:52 AM.