Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
08-02-2008, 11:17 PM

VS looks badass, You can watch the newest trailer here.
Of course by new I meaen it's from the CLOUD DVD that released in December of 2007..

kick-ass, nonetheless..

we'll get a demo of XIII on ACC...
That's awesome...

more news!!!!!
In this interview it's stated that the demo that will be available on the second disc of Advent Children Complete, will be "quite large"

also, it should be noted that the PS3 version of XIII in all territories besides Japan, will be delayed until the XBOX port is finished.... just another reason to hate Microsoft....

Square Enix: 360 FFXIII development hasn't begun - Xbox 360 News at GameSpot

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.

Last edited by XjapanFOREVER : 08-02-2008 at 11:45 PM.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-03-2008, 04:36 AM

I never heard news about Agito XIII. I'm pretty excited about that now though. I need a new FF game after I completed, and dominated Crisis Core.

I already own Advent Children. I'm a fan like any other, but... I don't feel like purchasing a movie I already own. :\

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.

Last edited by Aota : 08-03-2008 at 04:44 AM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

08-03-2008, 05:29 AM

I made two bootleg copies of the DVD before it came to America, one with subs and one without. I bought the DVD when it was released, then I bought the Special Edition when it was released, now I'm buying ACC, Square is making a fortune off me...lol

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

Talking 08-03-2008, 05:29 AM

I can't wait until this movie comes out! I have been waiting for so long! I am the biggest AC fan I know, so this is really great! I just have to wait until I get my college money next year to be able to afford a blueray player or PS3 to buy it . . .

Does anyone know when the Square Enix party is? I know it's at least within a few days. They're supposed to talk about the movie then. I hope they put more Yazoo in it, as well as a bit more dirt and some torn clothing.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

08-03-2008, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshimiTheEthereal View Post
Does anyone know when the Square Enix party is?

dude, search for my thread in the games section, "DK(Sigma)3713 Update Thread" it started yesterday...

(#16 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

08-03-2008, 06:46 AM

It was awarded with the best anime feature award, therefore it's an anime.
please spam somewhere else..

American Anime Awards Honor Advent Children | Game | Life from Wired.com

Last edited by XjapanFOREVER : 08-03-2008 at 06:49 AM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Hikairu (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Hikairu
08-03-2008, 04:58 PM

i'm soo getting that. I just need a ps3 which comes soon so Hell yeah!
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

08-03-2008, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER View Post
I made two bootleg copies of the DVD before it came to America, one with subs and one without. I bought the DVD when it was released, then I bought the Special Edition when it was released, now I'm buying ACC, Square is making a fortune off me...lol
The special edition came out in north america the same time the normal release. I know because I bought 2 disct special edition a week from release.

I had already seen it several times too before I bought it but... sorry even if you're a fan buying the normal DVD is a COMPLETER waste of money if you're getting the special edition. The whole point of the special edition is for the fans, that's why it's there. But okayyyy.

I will buy the blu-ray though. One, it's more of a movie than before, and two the HD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastFortnight View Post
Although, it may count as anime (in CG), I think it's so much game related, that you should post it on the games section...
Except it's a move based of the STORY of a game. But yea if we wanted to talk about resident evil, or doom we'd put it in the games section, right?

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

08-03-2008, 05:37 PM

I'm talking about teh one that came in a little box, with post-cards, a script, the On the Way to a Smile book, and so on.....

It's the "Limited Edition Collector's Set"

(#20 (permalink))
Old
lulu (Offline)
You heard him... DO IT!

Location: Mako Reactor 0, locked in a coffin so I won't kill.
Send a message via MSN to lulu Send a message via Yahoo to lulu Send a message via Skype™ to lulu
08-07-2008, 05:17 PM

I'll Get That Thing No Matter What Happens!!!!!!