Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to animelover32
08-07-2008, 06:33 PM

Yes, being the nerd I am I'll definitly get this. Cid better be the Cid we all know and love otherwise Enix is gonna have a pissed off fangirl on their hands.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
08-07-2008, 07:08 PM

Agreed animelover...

That was one of the only complaints I had bout AC (besides the lack of story..lol)But they openly said that they wanted AC to be viewable by the entire fan-base and that they planned on ACC from the very beginning...

hopefully they won't disappoint..

30 minutes of new stuff.... hopefully some of it's good...lol

*I personally want to see the first scene we ever saw of the movie....
Cloud on fenrir racing down the highway toward Kadaj, Kadaj casting magic, Cloud and Fenrir being launched into the air, Cloud and Kadaj clashing swords... it was soooo kick-ass..... and not even in the movie...

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
harpoondude (Offline)
New to JF

08-07-2008, 09:34 PM

I'm really hating square at the minute. Well not hating... just... ZOMG DAMN YOU. They're releasing final fantasy games on every console they can. And the only way for me to complete my collection is to buy the consoles. So, once I have a little money spare. PS3, PSP, DS, will all be sitting in my room. As well as the final fantasies released on them.

... Why can't they just release them all to Sonys main console, PS3. Like they did with PS, PS2. It's all spread out now. It's going to cost me an arm and a leg, seriously, going to pawn them for the cash.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-07-2008, 10:04 PM

I wish Red XIII and Cait Sith had bigger parts, too... >.>

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

08-07-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpoondude View Post
I'm really hating square at the minute. Well not hating... just... ZOMG DAMN YOU. They're releasing final fantasy games on every console they can. And the only way for me to complete my collection is to buy the consoles. So, once I have a little money spare. PS3, PSP, DS, will all be sitting in my room. As well as the final fantasies released on them.

... Why can't they just release them all to Sonys main console, PS3. Like they did with PS, PS2. It's all spread out now. It's going to cost me an arm and a leg, seriously, going to pawn them for the cash.
Quite the opposite. It's so they can make more money.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.

Last edited by Tyrien : 08-07-2008 at 11:46 PM.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
harpoondude (Offline)
New to JF

08-07-2008, 10:57 PM

Opposite of what? I never said otherwise, thanks for pointing that unobvious bit of info out. Wonder why else they would be doing it. My post was more of a desperate plea for people to feel sorry for me lol. Nah just kidding. You know what I mean.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

08-07-2008, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Opposite of what? I never said otherwise, thanks for pointing that unobvious bit of info out. Wonder why else they would be doing it.
Well he's right about one thing. It obviously makes em more money.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

08-08-2008, 12:54 AM

Looking at install bases alone in North America. The 360 has 10,000,000 xboxes "sold" (no, whether or not that accurately represents the number of consoles actually being played is something different). No matter how you look at it that's a huge market to ignore.

Money.

Anyway, I await march for this game. Ohhhh mmm...

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
08-08-2008, 02:17 AM

Quote:

Stay on Topic, Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
Anyway, I await march for this game. Ohhhh mmm...
IT'S A MOVIE!!!

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

08-08-2008, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER View Post
Stay on Topic, Please.

IT'S A MOVIE!!!
Yea...

I was thinking of the demo :P

Tyrien.DeviantArt~