0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools
(#531 (permalink))
Old
KenjiShinoda (Offline)
New to JF

Red face d_manga_fanatic!! - 06-23-2007, 12:04 PM

a good romance drama is : suzuka u really feel that u can relate and r personally involved in each relationship. Highly recommended!!
(#532 (permalink))
Old
minxkitten (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to minxkitten
Cool 06-23-2007, 04:38 PM

My favorite anime is InuYasha. Its great.
I also like deathnote. Its good but long.
Claymore is a really good one too. But its still a manga. But you should read it.
(#533 (permalink))
Old
bloodsinger (Offline)
I'm in pieces

Send a message via MSN to bloodsinger
06-24-2007, 03:24 AM

I've been watching Kyou Kara Maou and it is awesome. It has about 70 plus episode but I am only at 56. Haha. It is very comical oh and warning it contains a little bit shonen ai though. Yuuri/Wolfram. Still, the show is really nice it is a must watch kind of Anime.

Riding the waves
Looking up at the sun
Feeling the heat beating down on my back
It makes me feel alive
Even for just that short while
I can see the light
Guiding Me

JFの家族
Sister to Tsuzuki
(#534 (permalink))
Old
VictoriaRose (Offline)
Haunted.

Send a message via MSN to VictoriaRose Send a message via Yahoo to VictoriaRose
06-25-2007, 01:11 PM

Shingetsutan Tsukihime is a really good anime. Everyone should watch it.

D.Gray-Man Fan Biatch - Myspace
(#535 (permalink))
Old
konakona (Offline)
New to JF

06-27-2007, 09:54 AM

Favorite anime of all time is Detective Conan. Watch it if you haven't, though you'll never catch up. O_o Uhm, I think that the end of this season brings us to 490 episodes? 11 movies (10 have been subbed, and the 11th will be subbed later this year), and 17 OVAs. The manga is somewhere around 55 volumes and still going strong, last I heard. I've loved this anime for years and I'm still not bored with it, so everyone should give it a try.

Hmmm. Aside from that, other favorites would have to be Fruits Basket (first anime) and Ouran High School Host Club (which my friend tried to get me to watch literally for like two months before I gave in and ended watching all of the episodes that were realeased at the time in one sitting).

There are so many good animes this season. If you haven't seen it already, check out Romeo x Juliet. Another anime that has that 'feel' to it that I've been enjoying is La Corda d'Oro, although that's finished airing in Japan (but only 14 episodes have been subbed). I hated Lovely Complex at first but continued with it and love it now. Good comedies are Lucky Star (gotta love Konata <3) and Hayate no Gotoku! ... and a horror one that I'm watching now, but that it also finished airing I believe, is Ghost Hunt. Well, it's not so much horror, but it is a bit freaky at times.
(#536 (permalink))
Old
tpvaj2153 (Offline)
New to JF

Thumbs down this suck - 06-27-2007, 02:40 PM

hey i think this wed site support to watch anime what happen tooooo.,.,.
(#537 (permalink))
Old
kagarsumaru (Offline)
New to JF

06-28-2007, 06:11 PM

air gear but there are no more episodes :*(
shippuden is alright
Neon genisis
The old but infamous gundam wing
Bleach
and there is this other one but i forgot the name
(#538 (permalink))
Old
kagarsumaru (Offline)
New to JF

06-28-2007, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by konakona View Post
Favorite anime of all time is Detective Conan. Watch it if you haven't, though you'll never catch up. O_o Uhm, I think that the end of this season brings us to 490 episodes? 11 movies (10 have been subbed, and the 11th will be subbed later this year), and 17 OVAs. The manga is somewhere around 55 volumes and still going strong, last I heard. I've loved this anime for years and I'm still not bored with it, so everyone should give it a try.

Hmmm. Aside from that, other favorites would have to be Fruits Basket (first anime) and Ouran High School Host Club (which my friend tried to get me to watch literally for like two months before I gave in and ended watching all of the episodes that were realeased at the time in one sitting).

There are so many good animes this season. If you haven't seen it already, check out Romeo x Juliet. Another anime that has that 'feel' to it that I've been enjoying is La Corda d'Oro, although that's finished airing in Japan (but only 14 episodes have been subbed). I hated Lovely Complex at first but continued with it and love it now. Good comedies are Lucky Star (gotta love Konata <3) and Hayate no Gotoku! ... and a horror one that I'm watching now, but that it also finished airing I believe, is Ghost Hunt. Well, it's not so much horror, but it is a bit freaky at times.
i love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that show but where did it go i used to watch it on adult swim at 5:00in the morning can someone pls tell me the place to download.
(#539 (permalink))
Old
Ryuusei (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Ryuusei
06-29-2007, 08:00 PM

To me the gratest animes of all times are: death note, because of the story in itself and Light is very cute ; naruto shippuden. I liked Naruto but Naruto Shippuden... I have no words; onegai teacher (I started watching it after I read your suggestions); DNAngel it´s a cute anime too.

life is the best
(#540 (permalink))
Old
Skyraida (Offline)
JF Regular

07-01-2007, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagarsumaru View Post
i love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that show but where did it go i used to watch it on adult swim at 5:00in the morning can someone pls tell me the place to download.
You can get 1-100 from mininova bitorrent, aside from that i get mine all 1-460 from a p2p site which requires a fee, but mininova torrent is your best shot