LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
ChiAmaterasuNeko (Offline)
♪~♫~♪

04-15-2009, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
Omg hai ^___^ Im sakura-chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ JF <3 and my fav is the anime and yaoi boards!!!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw&SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY MAN WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NAURTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! he kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

*throws up and dies* I hate Sasuke.

My JapanForum Family:
SephirothVVC--Psychotic Partner in Crime
HikkiFM--Adopted Daughter
Pexster -- My Cute Little Experiment

Member of: Shinobi no Mono Clan
(#22 (permalink))
Old
tanyaGORE (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to tanyaGORE
04-18-2009, 12:15 PM

i would love for my life to be a manga!
everything always seems to work out excellent
x

And thats why its called a love game
Nyappy! Hai im an An Cafe Lover!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
04-18-2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
Omg hai ^___^ Im sakura-chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ JF <3 and my fav is the anime and yaoi boards!!!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw&SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY MAN WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NAURTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! he kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
lol Naruto romance... even though that manga is about ninjas fighting, that's what little girls get out of it, banging with Sasuke.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#24 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

04-18-2009, 09:26 PM

OmG! yes, romance is so magically in manga
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Taty (Offline)
New to JF

04-28-2009, 01:46 PM

Lol, I'm watching so much anime and reading so much manga, my life IS already like a manga! my dreams are in anime format, I dream of myself as an anime chara, and thanks to my new haircut I even look like a manga Loli in real life! xD 13 years of watching anime sure have their effects...
I must say that my manga story is extremely funny xD all the characters are so great! my favorite is the main character, Taty ^.^ she's such a bright sunshiney cheerful girl who completely forgot her past and is running into all kinds of adventures every day... Some people say she lives in a dream world but the very "sad" thing is that she has no reality world to go back to from her dreams... she's very honest and loves everyone and she has lots of dreams... some of the other characters:
Taty's mum: she's the greatest running gag of all! she has a little bit of a body complex, and always pops up out of nowhere and demands an opinion on her new outfit. then she complains about her fat rolls and goes back to exercising... after half an hour she will take a break and go back to playing computer games... Taty and her mum always have a fight about who's occupying the computer the most or who is on the phone the longest xD such comedy...
the pets: Criss and Lacey are two very small dogs and Criss is always trying to hit on Lacey but Lacey will fight back >3 Lacey loves to wake everyone in the house up by biting their noses xD Criss loves Taty very much and always protects her from
> the cat xD Leo is the biggest coward ever! xD he's bigger than the dogs and yet he's always on the run... sometimes he goes pigeon hunting on the balcony and does a good job acting brave until they flap xD you can never see him run inside faster! xD also the pets have a very amusing habit of eating dinner xD Criss will eat Leo's dinner, Leo will eat Lacey's dinner and Lacey will beg for food at the table.
the best friends:
Jimmy-kun and Teru-kun: the boys are always there, it's like they live with Taty xD they always comment on what she's doing and never leave her alone... like when Taty's in the bathroom washing her face and putting on her pajamas they like comment on what she's thinking (all 3 of them can read each other's minds) and then Taty goes >what are you trying to tell me here? .... wait a sec! why are you here?! get out!< and Jimmy says >well you said your body issues are gone so we figured it would be ok for us to be in the bathroom with you...<
Isis-chan and Jojo-chan: her best friends, Isis-chan comes to visit every weekend and she and Taty often go shopping together. Isis-chan is like Taty extremely unreliable, they chat almost every day but most of the time Taty is talking to herself because Isis-chan is drawing or playing WoW all the time and only checking her messages every hour. because of this, Taty is always getting pretty relaxed and has plenty of time to watch her favorite anime Lucky Star or some other anime on occasion. then there's Jojo-chan who is a fan of everything Taty does. she ordered a set of Taty's paper dolls already and whenever there are new photos of Taty or new TNW drawings or new karaoke recordings, Jojo is the first to get them. she lives pretty far away but Jojo will come to visit whenever she can. they both mean so much to Taty <3
the crush:
Paty-chan: Paty-chan is the girl that Taty is in love with... sometimes she says she loves her, sometimes she says she hates her, but Taty is constantly loving Paty, saying things like >you're so cute when you're annoyed!< Taty often calls Paty tsundere xD Jimmy-kun and Teru-kun say they're such a cute couple! and they are...

well that's about it ^.^
how do you like my manga life? feedback plz! and by feedback I mean, if you like it, tell me why you like it, if you don't like it, keep it to yourself! xD

~I'm a bit irresolute, but that's ok because I'm cute!~
(#26 (permalink))
Old
SakuraSan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to SakuraSan Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraSan
04-28-2009, 03:14 PM

Yeh, it'd be pretty awesome to be in some Shojo ^_^
or Death Note.. haha
(#27 (permalink))
Old
MysticLight (Offline)
Hi to JeF

Send a message via MSN to MysticLight
04-28-2009, 03:17 PM

If I was in a manga, I'd live in one piece! second choice would be dragonballz, as long as i was on that tower (so i don't get eaten or killed or w/e)
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Undertherose25 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-28-2009, 03:21 PM

Not really, if its like a manga than your end is already determined and what happens to you if the person stops creating you?

♥Proud Wife of a U.S. Airman♥

Dir en Grey
(#29 (permalink))
Old
SaintKat (Offline)
Veni Vidi Vicious

04-28-2009, 03:33 PM

It's a fun idea, but no I wouldn't want to. I see life as an endless supply of unique stories and no two are the same. Really, I'm quite surprised no-one else realizes how amazing this is.

Nobody is perfect.
I am nobody.
Therefore, I am perfect.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Kufufunofu (Offline)
Kwon JiYong Lover

05-01-2009, 12:12 AM

yeshh..
i've always wished to have kool powers