JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
bunnyxfoo (Offline)
Just promise ok...

Send a message via AIM to bunnyxfoo
Have you ever wished your life was like a manga? - 12-09-2008, 03:59 AM

So i was reading manga the other day and i started thinking to myself...I would want my life to be like a manga. Hopefully no one has posted this before lol. So tell me, what manga series would you want your life to be like and why?

chu!~
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
12-09-2008, 04:01 AM

Of course. School and grades are magically taken care of in manga. ¦3

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子
(#3 (permalink))
Old
bunnyxfoo (Offline)
Just promise ok...

Send a message via AIM to bunnyxfoo
12-09-2008, 04:03 AM

I know!!! Those lucky peeps >3

chu!~
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-09-2008, 04:03 AM

Thread closed.

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Nakishee (Offline)
you bleed pretty, my dear

Send a message via AIM to Nakishee
12-09-2008, 04:10 AM

Hard to say for me. People get hurt a lot
Like superhuman bonks on the head, or very serious trips and falls.

If I side-stepped all of that pain, maybe I would like the fact that everything seems so funny and yeh, the matter of grades would be a big bonus

Of course I read things like comedy and shoujo. I wouldn't want my life to be like 'a slice of life' manga, why wish for more reality XD or fantasy where everyone has these kick ass skills that can obliterate you and your powerless butt, heh heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
Thread closed.

chocolate unicorns and rainbow donkeys everyone...:]
mistress: deathnotegirl
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-09-2008, 04:27 AM

You can make your life whatever you want it to be, why make it like a comic book? Believe it or not, reality is often more fantastic than fiction, and real history is usually much more interesting than anything we can pretend.

You want to be GI Joe, jumping out of planes, and fighting around the world, join the military, it's not that hard to do. You want to be an astronaut, or an archaeologist, do it. Choose your goal, and work your way to it.

Whatever you do, don't waste your time reading comic books when you can go out and experience real life. Comics are made for those who have no life, and need something to take it's place. Every day I see any number of bored or lonely people in convenience stores, trains, or in the parks with their eyes glued to the pages of their comic books, having no idea what real adventures surround them.

Believe me, you can do whatever you want, and you don't have to pretend. The real thing is so much better.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-09-2008, 04:35 AM

Omg hai ^___^ Im sakura-chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ JF <3 and my fav is the anime and yaoi boards!!!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw&SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY MAN WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NAURTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! he kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan
(#8 (permalink))
Old
aznvogue (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to aznvogue Send a message via Yahoo to aznvogue
12-09-2008, 04:55 AM

lol, i like that script.

Ant

AZNVogue
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

12-09-2008, 06:06 AM

*looks up at Keaton's post*

Given this a lot of thought, I see.

To the OP: I don't think I would want to live in a manga. Too much risk of walking out your front door and getting hit with giant sound effect kanji/katakana/hiragana...

"Will you guys just up and fight already? That continuous "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn" sound effect is blocking out the play-by-play!"

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Kitsuneko (Offline)
Analog Dinosaur

12-09-2008, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
Omg hai ^___^ Im sakura-chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ JF <3 and my fav is the anime and yaoi boards!!!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw&SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY MAN WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NAURTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! he kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Oh...

Oh...

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

[wipes eyes]

That was great...

"And I ain't in it for the power,
And I ain't in it for my health
I ain't in it for the glory of anything at all
And I sure ain't in it for the wealth
But I'm in it till it's over and I just can't stop
If you wanna get it done,
You gotta do it yourself..."

Meat Loaf, Everything Louder Than Everything Else