JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

02-14-2010, 12:56 AM

There should some kind of warning that this thread is a frickin' SPOILER!... because some people who don't read the manga might not like what they'll find here.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
02-14-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
There should some kind of warning that this thread is a frickin' SPOILER!... because some people who don't read the manga might not like what they'll find here.
"Naruto Talk! Chapter 482" I don't see how that alone doesn't give away that spoilers would be in this thread seeing as how other countries aren't even at this point yet.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
02-14-2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Danzou was just killed by Sasuke.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

02-16-2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
"Naruto Talk! Chapter 482" I don't see how that alone doesn't give away that spoilers would be in this thread seeing as how other countries aren't even at this point yet.
Yeah, you're right. I should've just guessed that there'll be spoilers even if I didn't know how much chapters does the manga have or how much Naruto volumes there are. Unlike some people here I'm not mister-know-it-all when it comes to Naruto.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

02-18-2010, 01:44 AM

I'm actually glad I found this spoiler. I'm actually interested to see what Sasuke does . . .What if he kills Sakura? Mangekyou Sharingan?

Keep in mind I haven't been keeping track of these episodes . . .

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
02-18-2010, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Yeah, you're right. I should've just guessed that there'll be spoilers even if I didn't know how much chapters does the manga have or how much Naruto volumes there are. Unlike some people here I'm not mister-know-it-all when it comes to Naruto.
To be honest, I just couldn't see a person putting up a thread about a single chapter for a series unless it was something not yet put out outside of Japan. Now, a full manga volume (for something that's been released in one's country sure, but not one chapter). That's why I was surprised that some wouldn't expect spoilers in this thread.

As for where the manga is in the US, I have no idea. I'm not a big reader of the series. I usually only check out the manga when someone points out something that might be of interest to me, like when Hinata was fighting against that Pain guy to try and protect Naruto. Caught my interest because it dealt with Hinata.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
buklao456 (Offline)
JF Regular

02-18-2010, 06:10 PM

Did any one read 483 it came out

Last edited by buklao456 : 02-19-2010 at 01:51 AM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

02-18-2010, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buklao456 View Post
Did any one read 433 it came out
Oh yeah, I did due to how 482 was. Should've known it was going to turn out the way that it did. No fight or even a conversation between Sasuke and Sakura. I really wish Sakura would've gotten in a few words before Kakashi told her to get Karin out of there.

Well, my interest in the series is gone once again. I don't care about the inevitable Kakashi vs Sasuke fight. I'm more interested in Sakura getting information out of Karin. When that comes up, I might pay attention again.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
buklao456 (Offline)
JF Regular

02-19-2010, 01:53 AM

im still wondering if Sasuke is evil or he putting up a front so pepole cant get close to him

(#20 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

02-19-2010, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buklao456 View Post
im still wondering if Sasuke is evil or he putting up a front so pepole cant get close to him
Hm, interesting. That would be something, but the question would be why. Why would he put up a front to keep people from getting close to him? Is he afraid that he might feel something like compassion or something like that? What theories do you have?