JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
nejiforever01 (Offline)
Shinobi-chin Misaki-kun

Naruto Talk! Chapter 482 - 02-12-2010, 05:27 PM

Any comments on 482? Well, I are happy Karin is still Alive! ^.^ It makes me happy but Sakura... She'll leave Konoha with Sasuke, thegirl is up to something... I don't like both of them, but I really hope she kills Sasuke or something.... Anyway to the point... I think he's just going to blow her off... and I feel Karin is going to live, maybe not but... I hope! What do you guys think?!

SHINOBU-CHIN

Last edited by nejiforever01 : 02-12-2010 at 06:59 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-12-2010, 06:08 PM

Please to not post links to illegal manga and anime DL and posting sites. Posts like these are against the rules.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
02-12-2010, 06:14 PM

Surprised you were bold enough to post up a link to that since it's not allowed.

Anyway, I took a look at this chapter...it'll be a good while before the US gets to this point, but don't get all the hate for Sakura wanting to join Sasuke when she said earlier that she wanted to kill him and that conversation she had with Naruto ("fake confession" one), where she doesn't want him to be burdened with pursuing Sasuke anymore because she's worried about his safety would conflict with her joining Sasuke willingly or for the sole purpose of her still having some romantic feelings for Sasuke.

Common sense would show that she's joining him to get on his good side, find a weakness, and then exploit it so that she can do away with him whenever the opportunity rises. Sakura's not stupid. She wouldn't blindly go into a fight without asessing whether or not she has a chance at it.

Anyway, I'm hoping to just get a conversation between those two. I'd be happy with that at least.

Personally, I'd like Karin and Sakura to team up against Sasuke. The fact that he was about to kill Karin right when Sakura showed up is telling of his character.

Last edited by SSJup81 : 02-12-2010 at 06:16 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
nejiforever01 (Offline)
Shinobi-chin Misaki-kun

02-12-2010, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Please to not post links to illegal manga and anime DL and posting sites. Posts like these are against the rules.
oh, I'm sorry... I didn't know... It won't happen again!

SHINOBU-CHIN
(#5 (permalink))
Old
nejiforever01 (Offline)
Shinobi-chin Misaki-kun

02-12-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
Surprised you were bold enough to post up a link to that since it's not allowed.

Anyway, I took a look at this chapter...it'll be a good while before the US gets to this point, but don't get all the hate for Sakura wanting to join Sasuke when she said earlier that she wanted to kill him and that conversation she had with Naruto ("fake confession" one), where she doesn't want him to be burdened with pursuing Sasuke anymore because she's worried about his safety would conflict with her joining Sasuke willingly or for the sole purpose of her still having some romantic feelings for Sasuke.

Common sense would show that she's joining him to get on his good side, find a weakness, and then exploit it so that she can do away with him whenever the opportunity rises. Sakura's not stupid. She wouldn't blindly go into a fight without asessing whether or not she has a chance at it.

Anyway, I'm hoping to just get a conversation between those two. I'd be happy with that at least.

Personally, I'd like Karin and Sakura to team up against Sasuke. The fact that he was about to kill Karin right when Sakura showed up is telling of his character.
Gao! I didn't know !!

Yeah, I kinda figured that... but it would be nice to see Saku and Kari team up....

SHINOBU-CHIN
(#6 (permalink))
Old
kyo_9 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to kyo_9
02-12-2010, 07:18 PM

r u sure Sasuke will not kill Karin for good?
I bet Sakura has something planned before making the decision to go behind Kanoha..
hurry up Naruto, bring back Sasuke to the good side..
kill Madara and it will be the end for Naruto chapter finally=

LiVe Ur LiFe
Don't do drugs!

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Harumaki (Offline)
JF Regular

02-12-2010, 07:46 PM

Naruto roflstomps them all! then he destroys all of Konoha! But only AFTER the become a hollow!

I'm single because my parents-in-law don't have kids
(#8 (permalink))
Old
buklao456 (Offline)
JF Regular

02-13-2010, 06:58 AM

Sasuke Fucking lions barrage a bear WTF

so bad ass

(#9 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
02-13-2010, 09:49 AM

I believe Sasuke will ask Sakura to kill Karin, so she can prove herself that she is willing to join.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#10 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
02-14-2010, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
I believe Sasuke will ask Sakura to kill Karin, so she can prove herself that she is willing to join.
I was thinking of that too...but that's too predictable, although, Sakura wanting to join Sasuke was predictable too. I pegged that one and figured that was her plan after trying to keep Sai and the others from facing Sasuke along with her.

Either way, I kind of hope not...but probably will, but, if it does turn out that way, how will Sakura react to killing someone innocent (sorta)?

Nice how Naruto has finally become interesting to me again. I pretty much usually check out chapters when someone points out something interesting, like that chapter back when Hinata was trying to protect Naruto.

Last edited by SSJup81 : 02-14-2010 at 12:23 AM.