JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-09-2007, 11:40 AM

It's so strange... so many people relate alcohol to having fun!!! why is that? You do realise that you can have fun without alcohol right?
haha, that reminds me. New years 2005.. Me and about 6 friends decided to go up to London to watch the fireworks etc... I made a deal with them, I told them for th whole night not to have a single drop of alcohol!... They agreed, so i told them to pretend to be drunk!... WE all done that all around london till about 6am in the morning... To this day, they all say its the best new years they've ever had... they said that it was much more fun to pretend to be drunk because it let their usual drunk self come out, but they didn't have the after affect of being hungover! 4 of those friends don't drink anymore. lol!

You guys should try it sometime... just pretend to be drunk. people won't notice especially if they're drunk themselves!!!

Anyway, another reason i don't like alcohol, is because i'm always the designated "take people home" person... It's a little annoying sometimes having to take my friends home because they can't control their drinking!!! Especially the girls actaully, they start saying some of the msot random things and laugh at EVEYRTHING!!!!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

12-09-2007, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
It's so strange... so many people relate alcohol to having fun!!! why is that? You do realise that you can have fun without alcohol right?
haha, that reminds me. New years 2005.. Me and about 6 friends decided to go up to London to watch the fireworks etc... I made a deal with them, I told them for th whole night not to have a single drop of alcohol!... They agreed, so i told them to pretend to be drunk!... WE all done that all around london till about 6am in the morning... To this day, they all say its the best new years they've ever had... they said that it was much more fun to pretend to be drunk because it let their usual drunk self come out, but they didn't have the after affect of being hungover! 4 of those friends don't drink anymore. lol!

You guys should try it sometime... just pretend to be drunk. people won't notice especially if they're drunk themselves!!!

Anyway, another reason i don't like alcohol, is because i'm always the designated "take people home" person... It's a little annoying sometimes having to take my friends home because they can't control their drinking!!! Especially the girls actaully, they start saying some of the msot random things and laugh at EVEYRTHING!!!!
haha. i'm probably high and hyper most of the time at school anyways. NO ALCOHOL REQUIRED.

meh, i've always had free champagne on new years eve, but thats cuz i do waitressing on new years eve.. since i was 13.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#53 (permalink))
Old
CrystalTear (Offline)
Ninjaaa

12-09-2007, 11:54 AM

I'm 16 and I don't drink AT ALL.

My dad's an alcoholic, alcohol can totally fuck up your life and other people's lives.
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Razgriz (Offline)
Sophisticated genius

Send a message via AIM to Razgriz
12-09-2007, 12:31 PM

Quote:

yep, drunk girls are... like storm -dangerous but in the same time spectacular. whats on mind thats on lips I would said.
and yes you don't have to be drunk to do crazy things.

(#55 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

12-09-2007, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Yes. You can have fun WITH alcohol and you can have fun without it. Many people just get thirsty when they go out partying.
I have more laughs with my friends when im drunk

Hey, there's people out there who smoke 100 cigarettes a day and theres people who take heroin. Alcohol isnt the worst.
(#56 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-09-2007, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
Yes. You can have fun WITH alcohol and you can have fun without it. Many people just get thirsty when they go out partying.
I have more laughs with my friends when im drunk
lol. if your'e thirsty, try J2O... best drink ever!!! lol

and umm, for the last line... i feel sorry for you...
(#57 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

12-09-2007, 01:57 PM

I'm not trying to say its totally boring when we're sober though XD
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
12-10-2007, 09:09 AM

Just baileys and bacardi breezer. and its cool.

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.

Last edited by Thunda : 12-10-2007 at 03:36 PM.
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

12-10-2007, 05:24 PM

I started drinking when I was around 6 or 7 (X_X its young but hey it happens) I was a heavy drinker untill 15 but I still drink a little here and there when ever I go to partys or just hanging out with friends. I don't get smashed though (Learned my lession when I forgot how to use the restroom hahahahahahahahahhahaha!). I hated the after math, I get all drousy but I never got sick to the stomach though wich is a good thing. I'm a plain old Mickys man, mixed drinks are for women. I can't take a man seriously when he comes up to me with a sex on the beach drink Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! or an Oral!!!!!!!

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
(#60 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

12-10-2007, 05:26 PM

You drank when you were that young hya?

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com