JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#251 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

10-28-2009, 10:22 PM

eh im pretty sure there was already a thread for this. Try to find that one and look at all the responses there. i kno there were a ton!

8/21/09
(#252 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

10-28-2009, 10:26 PM

p.s heres the link. lots of responses in it for ya curious mind. :/

2012?

8/21/09
(#253 (permalink))
Old
onlybyron (Offline)
OMFG FLYING RAPTOR JESUS

Wink 10-28-2009, 10:34 PM

meh im still gunna reply to this one

tbh when people say "the worlds gunna end" every one freaks out, think for a second, how many dates has the world had to end O__O' dont think we'd be here "in the year 2000 will end"
last year the world was supposed to end.
and even if the world is gunna end in 2012 why dwell on it, live ya life haply for the time being.
btw i leave school 2011 XD WIN.
now that i think about it, no wounder why they picked London Olympics for 2012 >.>

Kirei na hitomi dane.
風、水、火、土
(#254 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

10-28-2009, 10:39 PM

Merged the two 2012 threads.
(#255 (permalink))
Old
orca (Offline)
JF Regular

10-28-2009, 10:43 PM

Lol I think my one got deleted, thanks for the link followed it and by the time I got back to mine it was gone lol.

I saw the ad for the movie, googled it and saw tons of prophecies, Mayan calender, Nostrodamus apparently predicted it too, somethin on the I Ching, not sure what to think really, probably a hoax but it's always possible, there's been 5 known extinctions already and entirely possible soon could b the 6th.
(#256 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

10-28-2009, 10:47 PM

no problem. p.s. I don't like the whole 2012 stuff. ugh i think its a bunch of bull. If it happens, it happens, but if it doesn't, im rubbing it in all my friends faces. =]

8/21/09
(#257 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
10-28-2009, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orca View Post
Lol I think my one got deleted, thanks for the link followed it and by the time I got back to mine it was gone lol.

I saw the ad for the movie, googled it and saw tons of prophecies, Mayan calender, Nostrodamus apparently predicted it too, somethin on the I Ching, not sure what to think really, probably a hoax but it's always possible, there's been 5 known extinctions already and entirely possible soon could b the 6th.
We'll know for sure in about 2 years.
(#258 (permalink))
Old
Undertherose25 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-28-2009, 10:52 PM

2012 isn't the end of the world, Mayans insist - Yahoo! News

I'm much too lazy to read through everything so if this has been posted my apologies.

Exerts from the article:

Quote:
MEXICO CITY – Apolinario Chile Pixtun is tired of being bombarded with frantic questions about the Mayan calendar supposedly "running out" on Dec. 21, 2012. After all, it's not the end of the world.

Or is it?

Definitely not, the Mayan Indian elder insists. "I came back from England last year and, man, they had me fed up with this stuff."
Quote:
...Monument Six.

Found at an obscure ruin in southern Mexico during highway construction in the 1960s, the stone tablet almost didn't survive; the site was largely paved over and parts of the tablet were looted.

It's unique in that the remaining parts contain the equivalent of the date 2012. The inscription describes something that is supposed to occur in 2012 involving Bolon Yokte, a mysterious Mayan god associated with both war and creation.

However — shades of Indiana Jones — erosion and a crack in the stone make the end of the passage almost illegible.

Archaeologist Guillermo Bernal of Mexico's National Autonomous University interprets the last eroded glyphs as maybe saying, "He will descend from the sky."

Quote:
Spooky, perhaps, but Bernal notes there are other inscriptions at Mayan sites for dates far beyond 2012 — including one that roughly translates into the year 4772.

♥Proud Wife of a U.S. Airman♥

Dir en Grey
(#259 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

10-28-2009, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertherose25 View Post
2012 isn't the end of the world, Mayans insist - Yahoo! News

I'm much too lazy to read through everything so if this has been posted my apologies.

Exerts from the article:
THANK YOU FOR FINDING THIS! *runs off to idiot friends to rub it in* (sorry Mayan leader for the English annoying you. haha.)

8/21/09
(#260 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
10-29-2009, 01:19 AM

Nothing will happen, The world just so happens to be destroyed four days before Christmas? Statistically there is no expiration date for earth as of yet so it's like everyone is suppose to cower in fear instead of celebrating Christmas. I'll see you all in 2013...if i still come to this site.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
I have no enemies my opponent is my teacher.
(けとだ!) (こい) (とどめだ!) I Am Shadow The Hedgehog