LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Kenpachi11 (Offline)
高校生

03-11-2009, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koir View Post
It's not just that. If an unreasonable person came on the premises of a business or an institution solely to utter threats against the people working there, it could easily be described as trespassing along with the uttering of threats. At least in my opinion.
But i never said anything about threating them.

From the sky, To the ground
Rain is falling all around
Thunder rain and wind
A song of storms begins

Play a song, A melody
Then everybody will see
The hero of time
Has come
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

03-11-2009, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenpachi11 View Post
But i never said anything about threating them.
Sorry, it was more of an indirect response to SephirothVVC.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Kenpachi11 (Offline)
高校生

03-11-2009, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Sorry, it was more of an indirect response to SephirothVVC.
It's okay ^^ no need to appologize

Thunder rain and wind
A song of storms begins

Play a song, A melody
Then everybody will see
The hero of time
Has come
(#24 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
03-11-2009, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Does "trespassing and uttering threats" mean anything to you? He graduated and therefore had the final victory over them. For any reasonable person, that should be enough.
actually toward the end i acted nice so i could get through the damn course cuz i wasnt about to let him fail me cuz he hated me, and so he told me to come back the next year to see how i was doing, but there is no way im going back, i had to BS my way through those 2 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruhoshi View Post
School systems always shall be corrupt where racial issues and the such are concerned. My freshman year in high school I was in the school's anime club, which had only been alive for four years. That year, the principal was sick of the club, as were several other members of the school board, so they paid some of the troublemakers to go to the club activities. Eventually, because they were known to have come some of the club meetings, the Anime Club was threatened and attacked by the truant and security officers, who took the issue to the higher-ups. The higher-ups being in on it, told us to either restrict our activities or disband. Of course the club officers wanted to keep it alive, so they restricted the activities to themselves and a lucky few in order to keep things under tighter control. But then the school board wasn't satisfied, so they began to BS some stories and eventually the principal had her way and the club was disbanded under the pain of expulsion of all students involved should the club perform any further activity. The Japanese Culture Club (which was seperate from Anime Club and full of non-troublesome students) was also forced to disband, just because the two themes of the clubs were related.

There is really little avoiding oppression where a situation like that is concerned.

At least, that's my opinion.
why the hell is nothing ever done about these corrupt school administrators?! damnit Kira get off you ass>.< you have work to do. but in all seriousness i wish students could actually do something in situations like this

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Kenpachi11 (Offline)
高校生

03-11-2009, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothVVC View Post
actually toward the end i acted nice so i could get through the damn course cuz i wasnt about to let him fail me cuz he hated me, and so he told me to come back the next year to see how i was doing, but there is no way im going back, i had to BS my way through those 2 years

why the hell is nothing ever done about these corrupt school administrators?! damnit Kira get off you ass>.< you have work to do. but in all seriousness i wish students could actually do something in situations like this
i know it!!! did you try to take it up to the school board?

Thunder rain and wind
A song of storms begins

Play a song, A melody
Then everybody will see
The hero of time
Has come
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Yoruhoshi (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to Yoruhoshi
03-11-2009, 02:47 AM

Quote:
We did. We fought for an entire school year to keep it alive. But a huge majority of the parents and other lame adults didn't like it, and felt that it "had too much of a negative influence on the youth in these parts." Pfft. Yeah, considering it kept us off the streets and was a considerably better addiction than drugs, oh yeah, sure, anime is bad.

But we fought the good fight, and kept in touch with each other. I managed to pull together newbies in my senior year with the help of my close friends and we managed to make a sort of secret miniature Japanese Culture and Anime club. Thank God for my Latin and English teachers and their Final Fantasy addictions.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
03-11-2009, 02:48 AM

Quote:
i dont know how to do all that legal crap>.< it was a small career center, they only had a tiny student body i never even heard a mention of a board, not saying there cant be one but i didnt know how to contact them.. i dont think anybody in the building would have even told me how, theyd be telling me how to get them fired>.< but its all ok now, maybe they will mess with some kid in the future whos parents are lawyers. i cant do anything about it now... it seems most teachers ive met are against liking other countries at all. cuz they are sooooo patriotic-.-god forbid everyone be smart enough to know that we have to share this planet>.< we are not the ONLY country people! we are NOT special!

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#28 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

03-11-2009, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruhoshi View Post
We did. We fought for an entire school year to keep it alive. But a huge majority of the parents and other lame adults didn't like it, and felt that it "had too much of a negative influence on the youth in these parts." Pfft. Yeah, considering it kept us off the streets and was a considerably better addiction than drugs, oh yeah, sure, anime is bad.

But we fought the good fight, and kept in touch with each other. I managed to pull together newbies in my senior year with the help of my close friends and we managed to make a sort of secret miniature Japanese Culture and Anime club. Thank God for my Latin and English teachers and their Final Fantasy addictions.
seems to me that adults are dumber than kids>.< but sadly nothing can be done about that.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Kenpachi11 (Offline)
高校生

03-11-2009, 02:53 AM

Quote:
i dont know how to do all that legal crap>.< it was a small career center, they only had a tiny student body i never even heard a mention of a board, not saying there cant be one but i didnt know how to contact them.. i dont think anybody in the building would have even told me how, theyd be telling me how to get them fired>.< but its all ok now, maybe they will mess with some kid in the future whos parents are lawyers. i cant do anything about it now... it seems most teachers ive met are against liking other countries at all. cuz they are sooooo patriotic-.-god forbid everyone be smart enough to know that we have to share this planet>.< we are not the ONLY country people! we are NOT special!
man...well atleast you dont have to deal with them anymore!

@yoruhoshi: wow the two teachers are awesome!!! lol

Thunder rain and wind
A song of storms begins

Play a song, A melody
Then everybody will see
The hero of time
Has come
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Yoruhoshi (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to Yoruhoshi
03-11-2009, 02:54 AM

Quote:
seems to me that adults are dumber than kids>.< but sadly nothing can be done about that.
I think that if there weren't dumb people in the world, we smart people wouldn't know that we were.

But yeah, I know how that feels. And picking on anyone just for their interests or disinterests is a form of harrassment, and frankly, I for one, think it oughtn't be tolerated.