LinkBack Thread Tools
(#141 (permalink))
Old
Daydreamer (Offline)
Hi everyone

04-17-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXkAWAIiXOX View Post
Sorry if there is already a thread for this.

I don't like America very much, but it is my homeland and I get very offended when someone says that Americans are lazy and stupid. Not all Americans are like that. I am not lazy and I'm actually very smart. I study in and out of school. What's up with all these stereotypes against Americans?? I hear it all the time and most of it isn't completely true! Please inform. Arigato.
A lot of americans are very lazy and stupid.. im also not like that but im Mexican and i have american friends that r so smart and actiave in school and at their house... it is just how ppl look at things.. there is always going to be steriotyping about not just american but for anyone who is a person living in this world, that is what shows when ppl are so imature and need a life..lol
(#142 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
04-17-2009, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
A lot of americans are very lazy and stupid..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
im Mexican

猿も木から落ちる
(#143 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)
and they ask why kpop win

Send a message via MSN to tifa Send a message via Yahoo to tifa
04-17-2009, 05:33 PM

lol...man jf sucks people getting anal and topics getting random

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!
(#144 (permalink))
Old
Daydreamer (Offline)
Hi everyone

04-17-2009, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
wow, what does this mean??? lol
(#145 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-17-2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitty View Post
So you're saying that in the biggest melting pot in the states where the so called bad part of our society is high that many ppl showed the same characteristics (or human s showing human nature) towards the aimless wandering robots.wile alot more stood along side and watched or ignored the robots (or human s showing human nature)that even tough we are all together some of us aren't good and some of us aren't bad. or something eles intirely.
You didn't understand that at all. The point is that in the biggest city in the US and people are still not so busy, in such a hurry, so arrogant or self-important that they cannot help tiny toy robots to their destinations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifa View Post
sucks, why hate it and still live there why act all...mean soooo funny...main though, when i get out of america im going japan! ..uhuh..*walks away*
I thought you lived in London.
(#146 (permalink))
Old
skitty (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to skitty
04-17-2009, 07:17 PM

but that was only a small percent of the big picture! if he did this for ten years with documentation , videos of the some people who help the robots.instead stating that sum us of helped and sum of us didn't then i wouldve understood his social experiment FULLY but he just proved that americans arent bad but there not good either he got idea across some helped some didnt, not that all americans are good in thier own way
(hint)sum good ,I know that not all who didnt help aren't bad they were confused or just didnt care. but he didnt do it to prove that either just proved that most of all americans are to stupid realize that something so innocent can be extremely deadly you should know youre into robots.
(#147 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-17-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitty View Post
but that was only a small percent of the big picture! if he did this for ten years with documentation , videos of the some people who help the robots.instead stating that sum us of helped and sum of us didn't then i wouldve understood his social experiment FULLY but he just proved that americans arent bad but there not good either he got idea across some helped some didnt, not that all americans are good in thier own way
(hint)sum good ,I know that not all who didnt help aren't bad they were confused or just didnt care. but he didnt do it to prove that either just proved that most of all americans are to stupid realize that something so innocent can be extremely deadly you should know youre into robots.
I am amazed at how cynical a human being could be, and am hoping you are confused or didn't read the article. (It's short. Might take two minutes)

TWEENBOTS

Basically the writer took "robots" (toys, really) attached with post card that wrote their intended final destination. The robots are not radio-controlled. They only go in straight lines. So it would take the help of New Yorkers to get the robots to where they need to go. Sounds like an easy way to lose some toys, right.

No, in every case, the robots made their way from the helpful assistance of the seemingly busy and "arrogant" Americans living in New York.

Naturally not EVERY single person who saw the robot helped them, but enough did that not a single robot didn't complete it's mission. The robots were not screaming for help, but just puttering down the sidewalk.

With the help of 29 different individuals one robot made it across Washington Square Park.

There were no TV cameras and no rewards, just unrelated people turning a little toy in the right direction.

Your mistake, skitty, is making the leap in logic that those that didn't help the robots were "bad". How you come up with the logic of your last line makes me want to buy you a one way ticket out of America and see if you can find your way back.
(#148 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
04-17-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I am amazed at how cynical a human being could be, and am hoping you are confused or didn't read the article. (It's short. Might take two minutes)
Some people just aren't worth the time, MMM

What a day...

猿も木から落ちる
(#149 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)
and they ask why kpop win

Send a message via MSN to tifa Send a message via Yahoo to tifa
04-17-2009, 07:56 PM

i do live in london but im just telling u what most kids probally think " i hate my country ah i wanna live in japan" ehh ehhhh

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!
(#150 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-17-2009, 08:05 PM

Your words, Tifa. That's all you have to communicate with.
Closed Thread