JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Firebird (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via ICQ to Firebird Send a message via Skype™ to Firebird
06-20-2009, 02:06 PM

wow, this thread was so quiet before you 2 guys entered....

I still think its worse than your arguments that there seems to be a large population who knows shit about North Korea and thinks its a normal country where people live freely. That was why i replied to this thread (nothing personal against the starter of this thread).

Back home after 1 year work and travel in Japan and 3 month in Korea: www.teglas.asia (text is in German, but see the pictures!)
(#32 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-20-2009, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solemnclockwork View Post
Did I not just write about it being every time someone has to say something about North Korea?

Your not passive that is the point here. You always seek an way to defend North Korea, which MAKES IT SEEM like your defending it. How does it become bad to condemn an mockery of an government? In that respect how is it a "good" thing to balance out the bad North Korea with an "good" North Korea?
You know, keep repeating the same argument at the same time being extremely angry is not going to help the flow of the argument.

You are just angry from what I wrote here and from my PM responses. How about calming down instead?

You were extremely angry at me in the first place. And I don't see any reasons to talk to you seriously if you keep doing like this.

Perhaps I shouldn't take you seriously if you keep doing like this that degrades yourself.

You are the one who is ignoring my arguments at first. I'm not surprised you are still mad at me for no reasons.

Last edited by komitsuki : 06-20-2009 at 08:51 PM.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-20-2009, 08:45 PM

Please no fighting in my thread. I just want my questions answered.

Q: Why cant north and South korea become one?
(#34 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-20-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobora View Post
Please no fighting in my thread. I just want my questions answered.
Solemnclockwork is the only angry one here. I'm trying to find out why he is angry in the first place.

Quote:
Q: Why cant north and South korea become one?
1. South Korean economy will tank down significantly, way worse than the BRD (West Germany and today's Germany) that absorbed DDR.

2. North Korean elites don't want to give up their power. Especially when Marxist-Leninism is quasi-perfectly ditched in North Korea for Juche Sasang.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-20-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
Solemnclockwork is the only angry one here. I'm trying to find out why he is angry in the first place.

1. South Korean economy will tank down significantly, way worse than the BRD (West Germany and today's Germany) that absorbed DDR.

2. North Korean elites don't want to give up their power. Especially when Marxist-Leninism is quasi-perfectly ditched in North Korea for Juche Sasang.

I'll speak with Solemnclockwork.
Who is in Charge of South Korea? And whos in charge of North Korea?
(#36 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-20-2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Who is in Charge of South Korea? And whos in charge of North Korea?
South Korea: currently Pres. Lee Myeong Bak with a very right wing pro-American party. Ironically some sources of Lee Myeong Bak's power has been from Japan's right wing businesspeople, the ones who are close to the LDP in the Japanese Diet.

North Korea: Kim Jong Il but his third son will succeed him slowly. Even the Western media tells that the nuke and missile shenanigans are all from the succession issue. Just a while ago, the third son tries to get rid of the first son's associates, possibly the first son will seek asylum to China soon either with the help with the Beijing or Macanese authorities.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-20-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
South Korea: currently Pres. Lee Myeong Bak with a very right wing pro-American party. Ironically some sources of Lee Myeong Bak's power has been from Japan's right wing businesspeople, the ones who are close to the LDP in the Japanese Diet.

North Korea: Kim Jong Il but his third son will succeed him slowly. Even the Western media tells that the nuke and missile shenanigans are all from the succession issue. Just a while ago, the third son tries to get rid of the first son's associates, possibly the first son will seek asylum to China soon either with the help with the Beijing or Macanese authorities.
Does the Americans have any influence on either side?
And who does the Americans side with ?
(#38 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-20-2009, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Does the Americans have any influence on either side?
G. W. Bush tried to make ways to reconcile with North Korea last year and Obama's policy was conflicting with the predecessor president.

People don't know this but there had been a flow of cultural interaction between USA and North Korea. YouTube - NY Philharmonic Plays the North Korean National Anthem

Obama don't know how to deal with North Korea, and this is not a Republican vs. Democrat conflict in the first place.

Quote:
And who does the Americans side with ?
South Korea.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-20-2009, 09:13 PM

Quote:
G. W. Bush tried to make ways to reconcile with North Korea last year and Obama's policy was conflicting with the predecessor president.

People don't know this but there had been a flow of cultural interaction between USA and North Korea. YouTube - NY Philharmonic Plays the North Korean National Anthem

Obama don't know how to deal with North Korea, and this is not a Republican vs. Democrat conflict in the first place.

South Korea.
I see So does china side with North Korea?
(#40 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

06-20-2009, 09:16 PM

Quote:
I see So does china side with North Korea?
Yes, because China doesn't want to see North Korea collapsing or else it will face swarms of North Korean refugee, hypothetically the worst security breech in modern Chinese history.

No, because the current military policy made by Kim Jong Il is negatively confronting China (and Russia).

It's a Catch-22 situation for China.