LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-21-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
4 fucking posts Zagato. There is an edit option for a reason.
First, watch ur language sir.. Second, I dont know how JF works, cause im not here often, so i dont know how to quote 4 replies at the same time.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#32 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-21-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
First, watch ur language sir.. Second, I dont know how JF works, cause im not here often, so i dont know how to quote 4 replies at the same time.
You don't need knowledge of JF to do that. You need common sense.

I shall teach you then.

Click quote 1.
Right click quote 2 > Open in new window.
Right click quote 3 > Open in new window
Right click quote 4 > Open in new window.

Copy paste all replies into the same one. And answer. Done.

And no, i won't watch my language, cause I get pissed off when someone fails to do something so simple.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-21-2009, 07:55 PM

Quote:

You don't need knowledge of JF to do that. You need common sense.

I shall teach you then.

Click quote 1.
Right click quote 2 > Open in new window.
Right click quote 3 > Open in new window
Right click quote 4 > Open in new window.

Copy paste all replies into the same one. And answer. Done.

And no, i won't watch my language, cause I get pissed off when someone fails to do something so simple.
First, thanks, but i did try that before but didnt work.. Second, no matter what, you still need to watch ur languange or you will get busted.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-21-2009, 08:01 PM

This is what I think:

I really don't like the whole idea of getting a sex change. You are made who you are for the reason of your chromosomes matching up the way they did. Sure, you may feel like the opposite gender and you do have the right to do that.

But I think that it's innopropriate for somebody 16 to get it changed. What if you're still developing your body parts. Puberty for men starts later and lasts longer, so he-now-she could have possibly hurt her new self.

You're still in high school too... and I think that would just be a very uncomfortable situation if that were to happen to somebody in my school.

I would say if you REALLY want a sex change, wait until you become a legal adult to make this decision for social issues and for body developements.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#35 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
07-21-2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Dude its not their fault. they dont feel like they belong in the body they are so they have the right t change. Its not because they want to look cool.
You're a liberal tree-hugger, aren't you? Not bashing... just asking.

It is their fault. They're gay. Bottom line, there's nothing else to it. It's not a mental issue, not a disease, not a self-conscious issue, they're gay. Stop trying to make it difficult.

They want to change because they're gay. And they have a reason to be gay. Usually along the lines of wanting to stand out, or just be different from society, or just to be rebellious. There is no "gay disease" that makes people gay when they're born. That's not how life works, face reality.

猿も木から落ちる
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-21-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
This is what I think:

I really don't like the whole idea of getting a sex change. You are made who you are for the reason of your chromosomes matching up the way they did. Sure, you may feel like the opposite gender and you do have the right to do that.

But I think that it's innopropriate for somebody 16 to get it changed. What if you're still developing your body parts. Puberty for men starts later and lasts longer, so he-now-she could have possibly hurt her new self.

You're still in high school too... and I think that would just be a very uncomfortable situation if that were to happen to somebody in my school.

I would say if you REALLY want a sex change, wait until you become a legal adult to make this decision for social issues and for body developements.
yeah, i think the age to decide is 21 when ur a full adult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
You're a liberal tree-hugger, aren't you? Not bashing... just asking.

It is their fault. They're gay. Bottom line, there's nothing else to it. It's not a mental issue, not a disease, not a self-conscious issue, they're gay. Stop trying to make it difficult.

They want to change because they're gay. And they have a reason to be gay. Usually along the lines of wanting to stand out, or just be different from society, or just to be rebellious. There is no "gay disease" that makes people gay when they're born. That's not how life works, face reality.
do you know what cuases homosexuallity? It could a disease. No one really knows so far. It can also be just nonsense. Noone knows. But still we have to respect their opinions.

--Jaka

Last edited by Miyavifan : 07-21-2009 at 11:47 PM. Reason: merged posts
(#37 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
07-21-2009, 08:14 PM

Quote:
do you know what cuases homosexuallity? It could a disease. No one really knows so far. It can also be just nonsense. Noone knows. But still we have to respect their opinions.
Respect? We have to respect their opinions? I respect dry cat-food more.

Yes, I do know what causes homosexuality. I've already listed a few reasons in my previous post. I know it is NOT a "disease."

Looking at it at an Evolutionist point of view, (I'm not) Billions of years of organisms didn't get sex-changes. Why should we? We're no different.

猿も木から落ちる
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-21-2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
But still we have to respect their opinions.
I respect their right to an opinion.

I do not respect their actual opinion, which is most of the time, wrong.

As I said before. I'm fine with it if it TRULY makes them happy, or if they have some sort of organ that's missing/wrong.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-21-2009, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
Respect? We have to respect their opinions? I respect dry cat-food more.

Yes, I do know what causes homosexuality. I've already listed a few reasons in my previous post. I know it is NOT a "disease."

Looking at it at an Evolutionist point of view, (I'm not) Billions of years of organisms didn't get sex-changes. Why should we? We're no different.
wow dude. u deserve no respect. ur going to my block list.

Quote:

I respect their right to an opinion.

I do not respect their actual opinion, which is most of the time, wrong.

As I said before. I'm fine with it if it TRULY makes them happy, or if they have some sort of organ that's missing/wrong.
true....

--Jaka

Last edited by Miyavifan : 07-21-2009 at 11:48 PM. Reason: merged posts
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-21-2009, 08:26 PM

Quote:
wow dude. u deserve no respect. ur going to my block list.
So, you block someone when you disagree.

Wow. You might aswell block me now.