JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

Teenage pregnancy - 07-22-2009, 04:26 PM

NOTE: If you are faint of heart, do not watch this video.

What are your thoughts on Teenage pregnancy?

Personally, I find it pointless, and something that should not happen. If you're not mature enough t use as much precautions as possible, you should not be having sex.

The chances of the baby, in the long run, harming someone because of the surroundings it has grown up in, substantial enough in order to make a difference.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-22-2009, 04:43 PM

LOL. That is the best YouTube vid I've ever seen!

I think it depends on the husband, really. We'll argue until the buffalo returns as to what the age of the girl should be, but it doesn't really matter in the natural world. As long as a girl is with a husband who can fully take care of the kid, then there's little to worry about.

Of course, I doubt that is the case here...

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#3 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

07-22-2009, 04:46 PM

Wow. I hope that scares some people because teenage pregnancy is never in anyones best interest and they should be smart enough to use protection. (both of the people) Some people think they are ready for a baby but have no idea of the costs and time it takes to properly raise a child.

My friend is pregnant she is 20 and she is not old or mature enough to have a baby. She dosn't know who the dad is and blames them for the condom breaking but she should have also taken precautions to not become pregnant as condoms are not a 100% method. The only way to be 100% safe is abstenice or surgery. She is wicken and they do not believe in harming others but she is still going to get an abortion which i think is wrong and all her fault and she shouldn't hurt the baby as it is about 4-5 months along and can feel. She says having it would hurt her so it is okay. That is crazy.

When i was in 8th grade there were two 6th grade girls who were actually pregnant which i think is terrible and the fathers were like 16 so they were like my baby daddy has a job we are getting married and im going to school and we will have a great life. Which is a very optimistic out look. They kept failing school and had to go to special school and they don't appear to be going to college and so i don't think it turned out too well. Plus when you are that young your body isn't even ready to have kids you arent developed enough its dangerous to your health and a tragedy for all parties involved especially the child.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-22-2009, 04:50 PM

Seiki: I feel that your friend having an abortion is a good thing for her. A women who is not ready to have a child, should not have a child. more damage will come to the child that way.

TLF: It's become this new... phase, that every teenager should become pregnant atleast once. It's stupid.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

07-22-2009, 04:51 PM

I had a friend Kayla who wanted a baby at 17! That is entirely too young. She got what she wanted and her "man" wont even get a job... Young people do not think. God they are all stupid.(mostly)
(#6 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

07-22-2009, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
Seiki: I feel that your friend having an abortion is a good thing for her. A women who is not ready to have a child, should not have a child. more damage will come to the child that way.
I understand exactly what you mean that it would be bad for the child but she is only thinking of herself and it just pisses me off. She needs to get the doctor to make her unable to get pregnant because she dose not need to bring any thing into this world. She tried to drink and smoke so much she could have a miscarriage and save $500.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiki View Post
I had a friend Kayla who wanted a baby at 17! That is entirely too young. She got what she wanted and her "man" wont even get a job... Young people do not think. God they are all stupid.(mostly)
OFcourse, there is a limit. 20 is a age fine for having a child (They should've gotten some sort of education by that point)

A 17 year old girl, still has lots left to mature.

Quote:
I understand exactly what you mean that it would be bad for the child but she is only thinking of herself and it just pisses me off. She needs to get the doctor to make her unable to get pregnant because she dose not need to bring any thing into this world. She tried to drink and smoke so much she could have a miscarriage and save $500.
That's just disgusting. How someone an do that, is gob smacking.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiki View Post
My friend is pregnant she is 20 and she is not old or mature enough to have a baby. She dosn't know who the dad is and blames them for the condom breaking but she should have also taken precautions to not become pregnant as condoms are not a 100% method. The only way to be 100% safe is abstenice or surgery. She is wicken and they do not believe in harming others but she is still going to get an abortion which i think is wrong and all her fault and she shouldn't hurt the baby as it is about 4-5 months along and can feel. She says having it would hurt her so it is okay. That is crazy.
Tenchu is thinking anyone who has sex deserves to have a baby, pills and condoms or not. Body not same amusement park.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-22-2009, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

TLF: It's become this new... phase, that every teenager should become pregnant atleast once. It's stupid.
It's people like you who tried to murder me when I was little.

I think people should accept the consequences of their actions, no matter how difficult. I owe my life to it.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

07-22-2009, 04:58 PM

Ugh what a horrible video!

The thought of it for me is entirely disgusting, but maybe that is because I never want children anyway. My best friend had a baby when she was 17. It's been tough for her, and I don't think it was the best life decision for her, but she's doing fine now. She's at college and she has a job. Those kind of mothers don't bother me.

Ones that do is the ones that sponge off the state and get all the free money, when I have to work damn hard to get my money and I'm scrounging for University and stuff. But that isn't teenage-mother specific, there are loads of chav-mums like that as well.

I know two people, who are frankly idiots, both my age, tried for a baby and she's now pregnant, with no job, no money, no school, no qualifications. What kind of idiots are they? It's safe to say I ain't friends with them anymore. They shouldn't be allowed to have a child they can't provide for, it's pretty evil to say the least. Poor kid.