LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Nathan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-01-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_requiem View Post
That reminds me; I heard that there are now women-only train cars because of just this. Do all trains have one, or just certain ones (like busiest, most crowded ones)?
Women only cars have been around for a while.

In Osaka, at least on the JR line, the woman only cars rule was in effect only during certain times of the day.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
wolf_requiem (Offline)
JF Regular

08-01-2009, 03:34 PM

Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me

Someone tell me when CLAMP will finish X!!??
(#23 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

08-01-2009, 03:54 PM

I think it is ridiculous that people could be so paranoid about sharing any kind of information. If they arent even willing to share a first name or even country they are from they should probably not be on the internet.

Though an identity thief or a sexual prdator only needs your full name birth date to find you if they really want.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
08-02-2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
I really agree with this. NBC Sucks. "Lets make a program about online predeters!" Just to booth there ratings. There is almost no information on it and the online thing we get out of it a few "That guy is disgusting" from the people watching at home, so they keep tuning in to see what other sick bastards they can reel in.
I don't see anything wrong with making people aware of online predators. I see if it was ten years ago where the Internet was still pretty "new" as I doubt people thought about it. It's good for parents to monitor what their kids are doing on the Internet or who they're talking to. It's nice so that parents can recognize the signs and all that.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Seanus (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-02-2009, 10:44 PM

Very true. I know a mother from Belorus whose daughter was being stalked on the net and she stepped in. Her daughter is only 10 and was followed around and got suggestive e-mails. Although it's a free-floating evil, children can be scared and even scarred.