LinkBack Thread Tools
(#161 (permalink))
Old
Nathan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-08-2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
They are taught all about it. Every single detail.
Except for certain incidents that put the Japanese government in a bad light, like the severity of Okinawa, Nanking, or the "comfort women".

They were in the process of white-washing a lot of the details in regards to what they ordered of Okinawa citizens from textbooks back in 2006. I've read they're re-instated 'partial' references to 'military involvement'.

All parties involved in the war have cherry picked their history textbooks.
(#162 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-08-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Except for certain incidents that put the Japanese government in a bad light, like the severity of Okinawa, Nanking, or the "comfort women".

They were in the process of white-washing a lot of the details in regards to what they ordered of Okinawa citizens from textbooks back in 2006. I've read they're re-instated 'partial' references to 'military involvement'.

All parties involved in the war have cherry picked their history textbooks.
Nope... you are wrong.

My friend knew all about comfort women, the rape of Nanking.... everything.

She is quite young though and maybe she's the exception rather than the rule... but she knows a lot about it. But she tells me she learnt about it all in high school.

She definitely knows alot more than the Americans that I see posting in here that's for sure.... seriously...

I have to agree with Sinestra here (I usually do anyway..).. but I'm quite flabbergasted at many of the opinions that I've come accross in this thread.

I really worry about the youth of tomorrow when I come across such opinions....
(#163 (permalink))
Old
Seanus (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-08-2009, 03:22 PM

There are numerous credible sources on the net which show Pearl Harbour as a set up, a pretext. This is the oldest trick in the book and many in the know are aware of exactly what happened. Roosevelt had to convince the US to enter a war that much of the American public didn't want to enter. However, many got a sniff of the profits in WWI and decided to continue in the same vein into WWII. I get irritated by blind people who can't see how blatant a con job it was.

When can the American govt hold its hands up and actually admit to sth? 9/11 was another con job. As for manufacturing the AIDS virus, that really took the biscuit. I can even tell you where it was done as I have access to the higher levels of the US administration through a friend. I would never do that though. I have my sources, a bit like Aaron Russo RIP.

Last edited by Seanus : 08-08-2009 at 03:26 PM.
(#164 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

08-08-2009, 03:52 PM

No. Sneaking up on an unaware enemy and kicking his arse is the oldest trick in the book. Scamming your own people is actually pretty new.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#165 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

08-08-2009, 03:58 PM

Sorry MMM...

*Clears throat*

Where the fuck do you people fucking come from? What, is there some sort of mutated strand of the swine flu going around that causes severe delusions?

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#166 (permalink))
Old
Seanus (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-08-2009, 03:59 PM

For those who are not ostriches and dig their head in the sand, they see the truth. There were several reports, ignored as per 9/11, that the Japanese were gonna attack. Standard monitoring would have even prevented it. Scamming your own people is new? Are you joking or what? Define new. The Fed has been manipulating America since 1913. Rockefeller has amazing power through the CfR and the Trilateral Commission.

Here, I have thousands more, Provocations as Pretexts for Imperial War: From Pearl Harbor to 9/11

It was a chance to show everyone American might and that America would emerge as the only global superpower.

Last edited by Seanus : 08-08-2009 at 04:02 PM.
(#167 (permalink))
Old
fluffy0000 (Offline)
FJ to JF

again sorta not - 08-08-2009, 04:16 PM

The only problem with your conspiracy besides facts and fantasy is that on Dec. 7, 1941 Japan did not just strike at the United States. Pearl Harbor along with Dutch East Indies,Phillipines,Malaya and through out Southeast Asia were attacked. Japanese struck simultaneously on the same day and that Pearl Harbor was not the main objective of the Japans strategy, it was the oil in the Dutch East Indies.

Japanese planning staff studied the 1940 British attack on the Italian fleet at Taranto intensively. It was of great use to them when planning their attack on US naval forces in Pearl Harbor.
(#168 (permalink))
Old
Seanus (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-08-2009, 04:45 PM

And the problem with your conspiracy is that it's just downright wrong, totally erroneous. It was not just ignored, Pearl Harbour was actively encouraged. Look at the history of war, how many started with a pretext? Almost all. American intel allows the overlooking of evidence time and again and the sooner you deal with that, the sooner you will get to the truth. You have been caught hook, line and sinker like other gullible folk.
(#169 (permalink))
Old
fluffy0000 (Offline)
FJ to JF

again sorta not - 08-08-2009, 05:25 PM

Japan struck at multiple targets on Dec,7,1941 not just Pearl Harbor. The oil fields in the Dutch East Indies far more important than Pearl Harbor. Get out of your mom and dads basement.
Japan and China already at full blown war on the mainland of China as early as 1937.
The Lend-Lease Act was approved in March 11, 1941 by the Congress. ... One of the aspects of the Lend Lease Act support both military and logistics.
This is all before Pearl Harbor, with american people in support of struggle against the foriegn military expansion both in Europe and the Far East.
(#170 (permalink))
Old
Barone1551 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-08-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Actually I had an in depth discussion about the Japanese portrayal of WW2 quite recently... according to my Japanese friend that's not actually true.

They are taught all about it. Every single detail.

My friend is 23 years old.

Judging from the sorts of things I'm hearing in this thread... it's the American education system that should be put under the microscope... not the Japanese.
Actually I will agree and disagree with you. Im not entirely sure if everyone in Japan learns every fact or detail. I knew alot of Japanese students who didnt have a wealth of knowledge on the situation. I knew others that had alot of knowledge on the situation. It varied from student to student, now I dont know if this was due to the schools not teaching it, or the student not learning it. I also have a friend from Hiroshima who studied the bombs dropping like crazy. He had family members who died from the bombs dropping. But there were some things that even he, who did lots of studying on the subject, did not believe happened. We were watching a documentary on WWII, and the footage showed some Japanese soldiers doing some awful things. He just turned to me and said this is fake, that never happened. I was kinda shocked. He is very intelligent, and knew alot. But like you said there can be acceptions, Japan is not one person.

The King wore a crown. Now he is the king of kings.

Last edited by Barone1551 : 08-08-2009 at 05:40 PM.