LinkBack Thread Tools
(#571 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

10-30-2010, 02:10 AM

Nice to meet you!!

BOA!!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#572 (permalink))
Old
HikoSeijuro (Offline)
New to JF

11-01-2010, 10:20 PM

My name is Hiko Seijuro and I am 43 years old. I am a potter.

I have been known to enjoy sake from time to time while I stare at the moon which seems to be the only thing that does not change.

Yes, I have abs.

I ask you in your life, when you decide to take a stand for what you feel is right:

Will you choose the less loathesome of the 2 evil factions and do it's bidding?

Life is a marathon; not a 40 yard dash.

A superior psychology, mastery of self, and a clean arse are the keys to happiness.
(#573 (permalink))
Old
LukeHero (Offline)
New to JF

Smile 11-04-2010, 10:02 PM

Hey everyone! Konichiwa!

Names Luke!
I'm 20 years old!
I'm in the UK.

My hobbies include Playing Guitar (Acoustic and Electric 6 strings), DJing, Computing, Gaming, Films (English and Anime which ive recently got into), Music (all kinds, im very open minded).

Ive recently started learning Japanese and will certainly be travelling to Japan at some point, prehaps permanently.
(#574 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

11-05-2010, 12:49 PM

name: James Flood
living in: Kobe, Japan
job: English School Owner / Teacher
speak: English, French, some Japanese
japan forum: is awesome, most people on here remind me of me before I came here!

I'd love to answer people's questions about Japan, or more particularly how to get here, what to do once you're here, what it's like for a foreigner here etc.

Thanks!

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#575 (permalink))
Old
tisgrey (Offline)
New to JF

11-05-2010, 03:25 PM

NAME: Alex
HERE BECAUSE: I want to improve my japanese language skills for personal and business use. just started learning it because i want to go to tokyo next year.

my hobbies are karate and ninjutsu so i would mind training out in japan either..... in fact it would be rude not too!
(#576 (permalink))
Old
星の翼

11-05-2010, 09:52 PM

Welcome!! Best of luck in your dream!! We hope you find what you need here!!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#577 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

Send a message via MSN to SCIFFIX
11-06-2010, 02:16 AM

Hi!

Name: Pablo

I'm 19 years old and study computer science.
My hobbies are reading manga, music(I play guitar), games, watching anime and movies and programming...
that's what I remember now
(#578 (permalink))
Old
星の翼

11-07-2010, 03:15 AM

Nice to meet you!! Enjoy your stay!! I myself have found some joy in the little guitar I've played!

But . . .I'll live.
(#579 (permalink))
Old
KyokoUK (Offline)
Loving KuranUSA

Send a message via MSN to KyokoUK Send a message via Yahoo to KyokoUK Send a message via Skype™ to KyokoUK
11-08-2010, 08:58 PM

Hi,
Name: Kyoko
(There must be a way of to say that with more finesse, seeing that my log-on name is KyokoUK)

<take two!>

Name: Kyoko
From: England...OH come on! Let's just do this the right way...

Hi, I'm Kyoko and I'm from the UK. Right now I live in the South-East of England and I love it here very much. I am Japanese/Caucasian but I have never even been to Japan, which is rather sad and I don't speak Japanese, which is totally lame cause its something I can do right here, so I have started that at least.

I've been to the US, lived there a little, never really liked it cause it always seemed to violent to me somehow which is probably my own narrow perspective. I'm here to make new friends and, hopefully, to learn new perspectives. I'm studying Japanese on NHKオンライン and if anyone knows a better way to do it please let me know.

I suppose I'll leave it at this, I tend to talk a lot, just ask my boyfriend, and...well...type a lot as the case may be so I will just end right her......

Last edited by KyokoUK : 11-09-2010 at 12:16 AM.
(#580 (permalink))
Old
KuranUSA (Offline)
Lost In Love

KuranUSA - 11-09-2010, 12:18 AM

Name:Kuran

Hey all,i'm Kuran. I'm american-ish-british-ish,but ask me and I'll say i'm English. I've done a lot of travelling,so I have experienced a lot of diffrent cultures,and found the brits to be more down to earth,which I like.

Little known fact:I have attempted to play no less than four musical instruments
Little known fact #2:I have absoloutley no musical skill with any of them. at all.

I also happen to have the most wonderful girlfriend a guy could ask for,just look at the post above mine,you may see why

Anyway....(whistles) that's enough about me for now. I tend to ramble on,which trust me,nobody wants to hear...