LinkBack Thread Tools
(#671 (permalink))
Old
persephonequinn (Offline)
New to JF

02-26-2011, 02:44 AM

Name: Persephone
First Breath: August 31 85
Reason I came here: I need to search for alternative to learn Japanese besides my text books (it cost a bomb to own them, my room is full of them), Also I'm too afraid to jump to intermediate or I do not know what level I am right now, but I am seriously tired of being beginner for forever, I wanted to join classes but I think I'll be bored because the class will always taught in beginner level like, Ohayou gozaimasu, sumimasen and etc. I need to speak in Japanese and learn for Vocabulary in this, and I think this forum is cool, and of course I'm still exploring it.

Reason I learned Japanese: Because I do not want to be brain dead, and I want to watch anime + Jdrama without having the need of subtitles. And reading Japanese Manga without translation.

I want to know how good I am in self study after 14 weeks in beginner beginner class.

Reason to go to Japan: Simple, I want to SHOP and eat a lot of Sakura wagashi + Sashimi and buy my favourite singer's CD ~ Gackt Camui and learn their culture.

Learning Japanese need disciplines..
http://nihongobenkyoushimasu.blogspot.com/ is where I put all my Minna no Nihongo Renshuu B answer there. Won't be 100% correct nor 100% wrong.

I learning Languages n Nihongo is one of them
(#672 (permalink))
Old
ghazi (Offline)
New to JF

Introductions - 02-26-2011, 08:48 AM

MY NAME is Khalid
from Saudi Arabia
i am 33 years ,,,, hmmm i really not feel good about this, ... lets continue
i'm joint here for ,,, some reasons ,,, first I would get friends that have different culture, they live far away from my home , i did a fly with google, and I come across this forum, I would see how they treat their life , how they discuses and solve their problems, how they understand love, what is most important ,,,, it could be very different from my home or it maybe similar ,, who knows ,, ??
the second one ,,, i would like to improve my English,,,, and if it easy get some Japanese language,,

the third one,,,,,,,, I will tell you later , ,
(#673 (permalink))
Old
ryuhebi13 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-26-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbat View Post
Hi Ryu hellloooo everyone else! My name is Cait, i'm 23 from S. England and i'm looking for info on Japan cos i'll be going there next year YAY!!

c ya on the forums

Heyyy Cat! Good to see your on here.

Welcome everyone else

(#674 (permalink))
Old
tomutomu (Offline)
New to JF

Introduction - 02-28-2011, 01:56 AM

Name: Tom
Coming to you from: Tokyo
First Breath: Usually about 9:00 am.
why do you want to go to japan: I live there now. Why did I come here? To change stuff up a bit.

I also graduated from university here concentrating on Japanese fine art, language,culture and business.

I may be able to offer some unique insights. Feel free to mail me if you have any Tokyo specific questions.
(#675 (permalink))
Old
danSTAR (Offline)
New to JF

Introduction - 02-28-2011, 05:14 AM

Hi!
Name: Daniel

I am 20 years old and a college student looking to study abroad in Japan.
My destination is Beppu and I joined this forum to look for a great community for some advice and insight.

Glad to meet you all!
(#676 (permalink))
Old
drejification (Offline)
New to JF

03-01-2011, 12:13 AM

Name: Drejification or just Drej
Hailing from: Ze Germany, ja!

I'm 23, a college student of Japanese Linguistics (currently working on my bachelor thesis) and a fan and collector of movies and videogames. I write articles on all of these things over at HubPages, you can find the link in my profile if you're interested. Oh and I also study Art History, which I really regret...

I guess that's it for now. よろしく!

Last edited by drejification : 03-01-2011 at 12:35 AM.
(#677 (permalink))
Old
Yuuzuki1986uk (Offline)
New to JF

03-03-2011, 08:22 AM

Name: Yuuzuki
Coming to you from: UK
First Breath: 1986

intentions and whatnot: 4th year student studying Japanese and TESOL at university in the UK.
Hobbies include Ball Jointed Dolls, photography, anime, manga, violin, guitar and tennis.

why do you want to go to japan: I already spent a year studying in a Japanese university in Saitama in 2009-2010 and it feels like home to me, especially since I returned to the UK recently - I can't wait to go back!
(#678 (permalink))
Old
Tomba (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Tomba
03-06-2011, 09:42 AM

Name: dean
Coming to you from: UK
First Breath: 1987

(#679 (permalink))
Old
rana169 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to rana169 Send a message via Yahoo to rana169 Send a message via Skype™ to rana169
just looking for new friends want to knwo about japan - 03-06-2011, 11:01 AM

hi every body i m new on this forum i want to knwo about japnese culture and about people live in japan.
i love to make new friends i am male 32
(#680 (permalink))
Old
ryuhebi13 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-06-2011, 11:53 AM

Welcome newcomers!