JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#701 (permalink))
Old
Lien (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Lien
03-31-2011, 07:23 PM

Ok introducing myself for the thirth time x)
The reason for this is that I've been away for too long, last time I logged in I was still 18, I turned 20 last week. I'm the kind of person who makes herself believe that there isn't enough time to do lot's of things, but there is, I just don't know how to organise the time I have and I usually (like everyday) end up playing games on facebook and chatting with my boyfriend on messenger... It's not that I haven't thought about returning to japanforum, it's just I kept telling myself I would do it next week or the week after that ... or two years later :3

But enough boring talk, I'll just give you a quick introduction and then I'll be on my way looking through all the new threads that have been made since I left. My name is Lien, I'm 20 years old and I live in Belgium.
I'm a huge fan of Japan (Can you be fan of a country ?) and I love everything about it : Food, music, culture, history, language, ... you name it.
So yeah kinda logical that I registered on this forum haha x)
I'm back in school again, two years and I'll get my high school diploma and then I'm going to university or something, I still have time to decide.
What else ? I don't really have any hobbies, except for spending all my time on the internet and going to parties x) Oh and something about Japan: I might go study Japanese in september, but I'm not sure because I also want to learn Russian and I haven't made the decision yet.

So hey, that's me, welcome everyone who has joined japanforum in the last two years and I hope to have fun again over here !

Peace

Last edited by Lien : 03-31-2011 at 07:33 PM.
(#702 (permalink))
Old
Sturm (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Sturm
04-02-2011, 02:02 PM

Glad to see you here Lien

Est sularus - oth Mithas!
(#703 (permalink))
Old
BrokenDreams (Offline)
New to JF

04-03-2011, 12:56 AM

Hello! :3 I am new to the forum!

Name: Summer

I love the culture and i'm generally an Anime fan. :3 Aishiteruze Baby, InuYasha, Death Note, and Naruto are some of my favorites. I don't watch very often but I love videogames. Kingdom Hearts and Zelda especially.
I like a lot of Japanese music of many genres, and I am finishing my first year of Japanese class! ^_^
I know all of the Hiragana and Katakana, and we are working on several Kanji at the moment. I love learning the language and about the culture. <3
(#704 (permalink))
Old
pearlcabrezos (Offline)
New to JF

04-04-2011, 01:21 PM

Welcome newcomers!..
(#705 (permalink))
Old
matsukare88 (Offline)
New to JF

04-04-2011, 01:47 PM

Name: Karen

Hi, there everyone I'm a half Japanese living in Thailand for most of my life...
Low-Japanese skill...

I'll need alot of guide from everyone here

yoroshiku onegaishimasu
(#706 (permalink))
Old
Cayla (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-11-2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsukare88 View Post
Name: Karen

Hi, there everyone I'm a half Japanese living in Thailand for most of my life...
Low-Japanese skill...

I'll need alot of guide from everyone here

yoroshiku onegaishimasu
Hi, I'm Cayla!! I am from the USA! I am 10 (about to be 11) years old. And
wanting to live my life in Japan. Yes, it is a long way ahead intill I even
get to step one foot in Japan, and yes, I am only 10. Plus I have to
go through college, and yada, yada yada . So mostly the guide from me to you is you can make your own thread, like I did, or just hang and skip around and look at other people's threads.

GL Karen!!!!!
LATER

Last edited by Cayla : 04-11-2011 at 11:32 PM.
(#707 (permalink))
Old
IsuzuSohma (Offline)
New to JF

04-12-2011, 04:47 PM

Name:Rita

Hi there!
I have a very strong interest in Japan and in japanese people, so I'm here to learn more about that.

Hajimemashite minna-san!

Last edited by IsuzuSohma : 04-12-2011 at 04:53 PM.
(#708 (permalink))
Old
Cayla (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-13-2011, 09:23 PM

Hi to you too!!!

GL
(#709 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

04-15-2011, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannypan View Post
I started getting really interested in Japanese culture, language, etc. probably back in January. So far, I've only studied the basics of the language, but I plan to study more seriously soon. I'm here to make friends and enjoy the culture.
Be a more creative spammer! That's what someone else said 2 years ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcl View Post
Name: Josh
Coming to you from: United States
Here for: I started getting really interested in Japanese culture, language, etc. probably back in January. So far, I've only studied the basics of the language, but I plan to study more seriously soon. I'm here to make friends and enjoy the culture.
Why do you want to go to Japan: I'd like to visit Japan to see the culture and cities.

Your Japanese proficiency shall be in direct proportion
to your true interest in the Japanese Mind.
(#710 (permalink))
Old
gabigabi (Offline)
New to JF

04-15-2011, 02:07 PM

Hello, everyone! Thsis is my first post here. Obsiously, one introducing myself.

My name is Gabriella, but everyone calls me Gabi. My nickname is Gabi Gabi because my last name is Gabrielli. Hahaha. Well, I'm 22 and I live in São Paulo, the biggest city of Brazil, and i joined the forum because I studied japanese for five years starting when I was 13.

For now, I had already forgotten a lot, but it was a very important time to me, as I had a very strong relationship with my teacher, and she tought me a lot about japanese culture, food, manners, television, books and all that. I could never stop being in love with all that I learned.

I just started working as a salesgirl at a famous brazilian brand store at one of our most fancy streets, but meanwhile (is that the right word to say? what I mean is, at the same time) I have a few illustration projects of my own. I have done some work with illustration for magazines and video artists and I plan to get the time to keep it going.

As a hobby, I love to plan my illustrations and sew stuffed toys as well as underwear for myself. lol.

Well...I guess I wrote a lot... sorry about that. Of the posts I read, it seems to me that people here are very smart and have strong opinions about things. That's the kind of people I love to talk to, so I think I'm gonna like it here!

All the best!

~*~♪ ~*~♪ ~*~♪ ~Visit my blog*~♪ ~*~♪ ~*~♪ ~*~♪ ~

Last edited by gabigabi : 04-15-2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: added an observation between "( )"