JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#781 (permalink))
Old
NewArt (Offline)
New to JF

10-04-2011, 08:39 AM

Half-assed post time! I'm almost 19 and seem to be fascinated stuff, and also things. America's fun to live in, doing American things ect, but my JLPT3 stuff is burning a hole in my pocket, as it always has, and I feel like I need to find some more places to use it.

Yotsubato, Gag Manga Biyori, Zetsubou, Katte ni Kaizou & Gintama are some of the funniest things I've ever read or watched. Now you may judge me accordingly. lol ( I didn't want to put in an lol. Sarcasm just doesn't translate well into to text) A smart guy like you should already know that though, right?

Please pm me. I don't care if you don't have a reason, just do it. Thanks

Last edited by NewArt : 10-04-2011 at 08:41 AM.
(#782 (permalink))
Old
kenhideki (Offline)
New to JF

10-06-2011, 07:57 AM

Minna-san,

My name is Ken Hideki, (I translated it from my Chinese name)

Now I'm already 19 years old..
I come from Indonesia.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
(#783 (permalink))
Old
Tomokane (Offline)
New to JF

10-09-2011, 07:25 PM

New person here.

I joined this forum while browsing Google for cute Japanese fashion, and then I browsed through and became interested in joining here. So here I am.

Some things about myself:
*I live in New York, USA.
*My intentions here are to meet some new people who are interested in Japan like me.
*I can be a very nice person.

So, hi whoever reads this. ♥
(#784 (permalink))
Old
Byson (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Byson
10-10-2011, 09:00 PM

Hello,

My names Michael, although I like to name myself after a form of cattle when on the forums

I have fallen in love with Japan in general since I was about 16, before that, i was only a huge fan of the Media.

One major problem though, I have never been. I look at pictures in magazines and online of Cherry Blossom Trees and Tokyo Tower with longing in my heart, but the wife puts her foot down and says no.

Anyway, hope to get on with all of you
(#785 (permalink))
Old
JeremyX (Offline)
New to JF

10-11-2011, 01:52 AM

Name: Jeremy
Coming to you from: United States
First Breath: April 1st. I was born prematurely, and had to be delivered via C-section.
intentions and whatnot: I want to meet people who share my interest in Japanese culture, learn more about Japan, and possibly learn the language.
why do you want to go to japan: I've heard I might be unwelcome as a foreigner (especially an American), so I may never go. But I would really LIKE to go, because I'm interested in the various Japanese foods available, some of the buildings and transit systems, traditional Japanese cultural things like Kabuki, Buddhism, Shinto, history of Samurai's, looking at some of the unique technology there... but yes, I'm also kind of a geek, and I do like anime, video games, J-pop, and Vocaloid. Seriously, ALL of it interests me.
(#786 (permalink))
Old
creativentitty (Offline)
New to JF

konnichiha - 10-21-2011, 11:49 AM

Hello, I am Sam, 24 yr old male from India, here to learn about Japanese food, culture and people. Hope to visit Japan soon and would like to work there as well..
(#787 (permalink))
Old
Meko87 (Offline)
New to JF

10-23-2011, 09:43 PM

Hi everybody!

My name is Aris, I come from Switzerland and I'm studying tourism at the University.
I like everything about Japan: culture, anime, manga, language, politeness, cooking, everything! <3
I always wanted to go to Japan, and if everything goes right I will manage to have a 2 weeks holiday there in 2013

I joined this forum because I would like to meet other people like me interested in this country and share with you my thoughts.

I'm also studying Japanese by myself and I hope that some of you can help me if I have troubles!

PS: I'm really looking forward to meet guys/girls from Japan interested in a virtual language exchange, I can teach you my native language (Italian) as well as English!
(#788 (permalink))
Old
TayTay (Offline)
New to JF

Smile 10-24-2011, 08:16 PM

Name: TayTay (and no, that's not a reference to Taylor Swift although I do like her. My nickname is actually Tay.)
Coming to you from: Canada
First Breath: 1991
intentions and whatnot: I'll be taking my first trip to Japan in the upcoming year and it'll be my first time traveling alone!! I figured this site will be a helpful place to prepare me for that trip.
why do you want to go to japan: I know it sounds weird but I've honestly just always wanted to go. I think I saw something about it on TV when I was little or something because my Mom has said I've wanted to go since I was really young. No real reason...it just sound like an amazing country to visit?
(#789 (permalink))
Old
Chojisan (Offline)
New to JF

Hello to everybody! - 10-29-2011, 05:43 PM

Greetings to everyone. This forum seems like a very exciting and interesting way to make friends and learn all about Japanese people, history, and culture. ^^
(#790 (permalink))
Old
drowningnymph (Offline)
New to JF

10-30-2011, 05:27 PM

Hi, I'm Olivia

I love most things about Japanese culture (except for anime/manga. Sorreh). The nerd in me loves the history and the literature and all that cool stuff, while the rest of me loves the music and the fashion and the quirky insaneness of Japan

I'm 3 years into learning Japanese and I freaking love it

Well

よろしく