JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Should Nagoyankee be promoted to Moderator status?
Yes 33 91.67%
Yes 11 30.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
12-28-2009, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post
What do you know about Nagoyankee? He has done much more for JF than you ever will.

If you leave, it won't hurt any part of JF, but the language section won't even be the same without Nago.

You won't get none of this, though, as you aren't even interested in Japanese, the most important part of Japanese culture.
I'm won't become personal army simply because I'm not winning anything out of this.

I think this Nagoyankee guy is just craving for attention. JoshAussie is feeding him with that. If you want to leave, just leave. Also, have you even seen his sig?

"I'm leaving JF and I won't come back
as long as a hateful, racist member like
WhoIsDaffy is allowed to stay here."

Who the hell would want a mod who uses this situation to ban some member? He would certainly ban people without hesitation if he had personal issues with them (that is, if he becomes a mod).

So no, I don't give a flying f*** of him being helpful to language members. He does not deserve to be a mod.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?

Last edited by iPhantom : 12-28-2009 at 09:48 AM.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Payne222 (Offline)
un américain

12-28-2009, 09:52 AM

I dunno, I think people are talking this a tad bit too seriously. If he leaves because of a person saying stuff online...whatever. His choice. I agree, there shouldn't be a little army created to get him back. Kinda sounds a little attention whore-ish if you ask me...
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-28-2009, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne222 View Post
I dunno, I think people are talking this a tad bit too seriously. If he leaves because of a person saying stuff online...whatever. His choice. I agree, there shouldn't be a little army created to get him back. Kinda sounds a little attention whore-ish if you ask me...
Someone trolling you and ruining the forum for you is fairly serious. It isn't as though it'd be fun for a person to stay on a forum where someone is just trying to spoil it. Though, I'm not sure that's what happened.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-28-2009, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
"I'm leaving JF and I won't come back
as long as a hateful, racist member like
WhoIsDaffy is allowed to stay here."
What is his problem with Daffy?

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#15 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
12-28-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
What is his problem with Daffy?
Several of us have objections to Whoisdaffy, but dealing with a troll mentality is never a reason to leave a forum.

But what is with a poll that has only one choice?!?! Regardless of my thoughts about Nagoyankee as moderator, this is NOT a poll.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
12-28-2009, 03:32 PM

For real, I think JoshAussie should've put three yes's
(#17 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-28-2009, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
Several of us have objections to Whoisdaffy, but dealing with a troll mentality is never a reason to leave a forum.

But what is with a poll that has only one choice?!?! Regardless of my thoughts about Nagoyankee as moderator, this is NOT a poll.
I think I'll create a poll called, "Should JoshAussie be banned from ever creating a poll?". Of course both options will be "YES".
(#18 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

12-28-2009, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post

I agree. Considering how Nagoyankee has decided to leave to this forum (albeit for a while he says) I would not choose him as a mod. Plain and simple.

WhoIsDaffy reminds me of another member that was banned though.

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku

Last edited by reihiino : 12-29-2009 at 05:56 PM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

12-28-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Though now it seems he has quit because he doesn't like a certain user. As a mod, I wish he would have discussed that decision with me first. Maybe he informed other mods that his feelings were so strong he couldn't feel like he could stay with the site, but I was in the dark and disappointed to see that.
Was he actually a moderator?

in another thread, he says he isn't one.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Mortry (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-28-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
Was he actually a moderator?

in another thread, he says he isn't one.
No, I think MMM tried to say that he (MMM) as a mod, wished that he (Nagoyankee)
would have discussed that dicision...