JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

Internet dating - 01-26-2011, 10:38 PM

So I've registered on a few internet dating sites, included a few pics of me too. So far all the 40-50 girls I've hit on hasn't even responded. The only 3 girls that hit on me weren't attractive.

Does this necessarily mean I am ugly too, since all the girls that hit on me are unattractive?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
01-26-2011, 10:44 PM

No way we can say for sure unless you put up a picture of you.

You might find that interesting:

Have you ever dated someone from the Internet?

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#3 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-26-2011, 11:29 PM

Didn't you make a thread asking a very similar question the otherday?

You are probably coming across as shallow in your profile and messages (if you aint just a troll) so most girls won't go near you.

Fighting ignorance and slaying a few narutards whilst I am at it.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Sitron (Offline)
Banned

01-26-2011, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmarisa View Post
Didn't you make a thread asking a very similar question the otherday?

You are probably coming across as shallow in your profile and messages (if you aint just a troll) so most girls won't go near you.
It's a Cupid Media site, so I don't send messages, I just send them hearts to show I'm interested. Nobody has ever responded to my hearts, but I have gotten a few from unattractive girls....
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Brass (Offline)
JF Regular

01-27-2011, 12:40 AM

Delete your account and never make a internet dating profile again.

Internet dating is only time-efficient if you're a 9/10 model as a guy. Or very tall (6'3+). Other than that it's a waste of time as you'll have 0.1% of the success you have in real life.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
BokiB (Offline)
New to JF

01-27-2011, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastFortnight View Post
You're desperate, aren't you? That's your problem, you're trying too hard. Girls are like shadows, the more you run after them the more they run from you, the more you run from them the more they run after you. Relax, because desperate guys aren't cool and that's why they don't get anything. And dating sites suck, you should go after girls that are within the range of your arm.
That may be the case, but in order to meet girls you need to get out. And for those of us who don't get out often, internet dating might be the solution.

I have thought about it as well, but yet to sign up to any sites...
(#7 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-27-2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BokiB View Post
That may be the case, but in order to meet girls you need to get out. And for those of us who don't get out often, internet dating might be the solution.

I have thought about it as well, but yet to sign up to any sites...
I'd be very wary about internet dating sites, or meeting up with anyone met online. There is always dangers, even when meeting in real life, but online its a lot easier to lie and get away with it (or at least for a long while), and although I doubt anyone on this thread is young enough to worry about 'grooming' or the like, there are still inherent dangers. You have no idea if the person you're emailing is the sweet, gorgeous gal you assume, or a psycho ready to harvest your kidneys . . . I would personally be extremely cautious when it comes to dating online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitron
Does this necessarily mean I am ugly too, since all the girls that hit on me are unattractive?
I think what others have said in regards to you bein shallow, and possibly a troll, are spot on . . . but if you're genuine, and this is bugging you so much as to post countless threads on it, why not do as Suki suggested and post a picture and ask for advice on self-improvement? Just a tip.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
01-27-2011, 05:48 PM

Hmmm, never tried, maybe I'll make an account somewhere, just to see if I'm at least a one fish fisherman .

Anyway, success to you, and may you find what you're looking for.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?

Last edited by protheus : 01-27-2011 at 05:52 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
01-27-2011, 06:03 PM

Just be glad they don't judge you on your JF threads : D

And yes.. if hot girls don't reply to you - it means you're not good enough. Maybe you should aim for someone at your own level? If you're a two - then she should be a two.. Unless you're really rich - then you're allowed to be cocky.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#10 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-27-2011, 09:18 PM

All the girls must be sensing your shallow jerkiness, and know that you will not care about them and only want to use them for sex. So basically most women are turned off by prospects like that. Unless they are the kind that you are paying for sex.. which in all honestly is what I would recommend for you. Seriously, all you post about is how you want a good looking girl to have sex with.. nothing about falling in love, having a real relationship.. just piece of meat you can have your way with... that is what I was talking about when I said you were shallow.
Closed Thread