JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sawromat (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Sawromat
Exclamation Quake 2011 in Japan - it has been predicted still in 1997, Next quake - USA - 03-21-2011, 09:58 AM

"The forecast of large destructive earthquake in Japan has been published in magazine" Works of professorial club of UNESCO "in 1997. We foretold that in 2011 in area Kanto there will be a series of pushes force of 10 points and above. This part of the country has undergone to the strongest destruction", - the interlocutor of agency has told.

Российские ученые прогнозировали землетрясение в Японии в 1997 году | Хроника | РИА Новости

2) Earlier Valery Abramov in conversation with the correspondent of RIA Novosti news agency has told that scientists of the Russian Far East predicted
Present destructive earthquake in Japan. They have published article about it in 1997 in magazine "Works of professorial club of UNESCO" and having informed on it the country power through consulate general in Vladivostok.

"Activization of seismic activity in the North America is expected. In the central part of the USA there is a triangle" KALUG ", named on capital letters - Kansas and Louisville. In a southern part of a triangle already there was a tragedy - it was heated. Now seismic events of the big force there are expected. I don't name the period not to cause a panic... Also in the near future will be sejsmoopasen caucasus", - the interlocutor of agency has told.
Why there are earthquakes.

As he said, the interested when there will be earthquakes, can address in with official inquiry in Far East branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Abrams hasn't specified, how much strong earthquake on caucasus is expected, however has let know that it can be not less destructive, rather than spitakskoe in which result was lost 25 thousand persons.

P.S. Vladivostok, 17 mar - RIA Novosti news agency, Maria Okulov. Earthquake will occur in the near future in the USA, and also on Caucas, the laboratory chief of regional geology and tektonofiziki Pacific institute DVO of the Russian Academy of Sciences Valery Abramov has informed RIA Novosti news agency on Thursday.

Ученый, предсказавший бедствие Японии, предупреждает США об опасности | Последствия | РИА Новости

浄土 
(#2 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Post the prediction - 03-21-2011, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawromat View Post
"The forecast of large destructive earthquake in Japan has been published in magazine" Works of professorial club of UNESCO "in 1997. We foretold that in 2011 in area Kanto there will be a series of pushes force of 10 points and above. This part of the country has undergone to the strongest destruction", - the interlocutor of agency has told.

Российские ученые прогнозировали землетрясение в Японии в 1997 году | Хроника | РИА Новости
Interesting. According to link, Russian scientists really predicted a recent powerful earthquake in Japan, wrote a detailed article about and published it in a scientific magazine dated 1997
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Sawromat (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Sawromat
Exclamation 03-21-2011, 10:40 AM

RIAn site's

English Version
RIA Novosti

Japan version
ノーボスチ・ロシア通信社

I recommend to you to look their news, there the Russian point of view - which don't know neither in the USA, nor in Japan.

浄土 
(#4 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Post a point of view - 03-21-2011, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawromat View Post
RIAn site's

English Version
RIA Novosti

Japan version
ノーボスチ・ロシア通信社

I recommend to you to look their news, there the Russian point of view - which don't know neither in the USA, nor in Japan.
The prediction belongs to scientific work of DVO RAN = Far Eastern Branch of Russian Academy of Science
(#5 (permalink))
Old
d33rhunter (Offline)
New to JF

03-21-2011, 10:59 AM

we here in japan are expected for Tokai/ tonankai earthquake in 21st century, as 100 to 150 years gigantic earthquake occurrence, we had prepared everything include the scenario and guidelines when it happen on the year of 2XXX
Earthquake Disaster Prevention Guidebook

but then it happen in Miyagi T.T
(#6 (permalink))
Old
nvn (Offline)
New to JF

Earthquakes in Japan - 03-21-2011, 07:54 PM

In 2006 I addressed to the prime minister of Japan and informed him that earthquake"s epicenters can be displaced in a deserted part of Pacific ocean.
I haven't received the answer.
I am not the Japanese also can't interfere into internal affairs of another's state
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-22-2011, 04:52 AM

The US can expect a large quake from the New Madrid fault line.. It's an old rift zone down in southern Mizzouri. Last time it went was in 1811, made the Mississipi flow backwards for several hours. It's due for another large one. Still it's difficult to declare when these will happen...The yellow stone national park is a huge caldara that's due around nowish too. If that went, it would destroy the US and probably plunge the rest of the world into an ice age...wich wouldn't do them much good either.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
03-22-2011, 05:09 AM

It is no surprise and nothing unique to have been predicting an earthquake in the area. Earthquakes happen on fault lines. Japan is along very active fault lines. Doesn`t take a huge amount of effort to put 2 and 2 together. Nor is it as if people ignored predictions of a quake and were oblivious to the possibility.
It was predicted, and happened. It isn`t as if they can predict down to the day, or even the YEAR, so it`s not like everyone knew it was coming on this day. *sigh*

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
nvn (Offline)
New to JF

earthquakes - 03-22-2011, 07:34 AM

On January, 12th, 2010 there was an earthquake in Haiti. Earthquake in the Romanian Carpathians 2010 should occur on March, 1st the following under forecasts of scientists. In February 2010 I with group of colleagues used one of the Ukrainian abnormal zones for the purpose of earthquake prevention in Carpathians. Already has passed more then one year but earthquake in Carpathians hasn't occurred.
I am ready to impart experience with Japanese biopowerenergetiks, but I don't have any contact information.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
03-22-2011, 07:56 AM

If it didn't occur yet, it doesn't mean it will not happen. This area in the Carpathians mountains is very likely to have a periodic big Earthquake. If it's late, I think it's even worse. It may be possible that it gathered even more energy than the last outburst. However, maybe these almost daily smaller quakes are dissipating that power slowly. Who knows?
Even if you can predict it, you can't stop it, you just have to take it head on.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?