JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
swhibs123 (Offline)
New to JF

03-03-2011, 01:11 AM

If Charlie Sheen was Japanese, he's be even more fun to watch!

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!! (STEVE W.)

http://www.writetheend.ca/en/gallery/A/12635/
(#22 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-03-2011, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffy0000 View Post
So do you think Robert De Niro or Tom Hanks, James Cameron do drugs and hookers MMM? Quite the blanket statement regarding Hollywood which has a community of actors and directors & producers that also have charities &
foundations that contribute to the community not only in Los Angeles (Hollywood) but around the world. Like De Niros' Tribeca Film festival or James Cameron environmental work .
You only quoted a part of my statement, what I mean is that I assume the worst, and am pleasantly surprised when I hear that I am wrong, rather than the other way around.

And on the topic of charity work, that doesn't mean someone doesn't have a seedy private life.

Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton have all done wonderful charity work.

Tom Hanks is considered the nicest guy in Hollywood, but De Niro and Cameron are not exactly angels.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
fluffy0000 (Offline)
FJ to JF

03-03-2011, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
You only quoted a part of my statement, what I mean is that I assume the worst, and am pleasantly surprised when I hear that I am wrong, rather than the other way around.

And on the topic of charity work, that doesn't mean someone doesn't have a seedy private life.

Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton have all done wonderful charity work.

Tom Hanks is considered the nicest guy in Hollywood, but De Niro and Cameron are not exactly angels.
So basically your looking for angels in Hollywood, dude?
(#24 (permalink))
Old
jesselt (Offline)
弱肉強食

03-03-2011, 02:36 AM

It isn't that hard to understand what he is saying, really.

And on topic, I think that things like this only fuel support for the actors/singers who do these things. How many time has Lindsey Lohan been arrested now? It just makes people more interested in her rather than less, which I think would be sort of opposite in Japan.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-03-2011, 03:48 AM

Quote:
So basically your looking for angels in Hollywood, dude?
No. I said nothing of the sort. I am not looking for anyone in Hollywood, dude.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
xkmkmlmx (Offline)
JF Regular

03-03-2011, 04:54 AM

Quote:
So do you think Robert De Niro or Tom Hanks, James Cameron do drugs and hookers MMM? Quite the blanket statement regarding Hollywood which has a community of actors and directors & producers that also have charities &
foundations that contribute to the community not only in Los Angeles (Hollywood) but around the world. Like De Niros' Tribeca Film festival or James Cameron environmental work .
It would not be out of the realm of possibility that yes, those people could have done drugs. And what does contributing to charities have to do with doing drugs?

Maybe his statement was a generalization, but you can't deny that drug use in Hollywood is fairly prevalent. And while someone may not do them, there is no doubt that at the very least they have been exposed to them more than often being in the 'scene'. Who is to say they would not partake?

Last edited by xkmkmlmx : 03-03-2011 at 09:13 AM.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-03-2011, 05:56 AM

Who cares about drugs.

As long as they aren't assh*les then it's fine.

Charlie Sheen is a d*ck not because he does drugs but because he's so full of himself.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
xkmkmlmx (Offline)
JF Regular

03-03-2011, 07:11 AM

Irony at its finest right here folks.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-03-2011, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Who cares about drugs.

As long as they aren't assh*les then it's fine.

Charlie Sheen is a d*ck not because he does drugs but because he's so full of himself.
When a single father is raising two twin boys under school age the fact that he goes on multiple day benders is worrisome.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
fluffy0000 (Offline)
FJ to JF

again sorta not dude - 03-03-2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
When a single father is raising two twin boys under school age the fact that he goes on multiple day benders is worrisome.
Again MMM another blanket statement that is simply not true.

Both Sheen and Mueller ( Mother ) have had joint custody until just recently, the twins have lived primarily with Mueller, with substantial visitation on weekends and holidays for Sheen, since their seperation both Sheen and Mueller are still legally married, dude.