YouTube - Al Qaeda's Dark Secret Exposed
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-02-2011, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post

After ww2 The US had pretty much complete controle of the Pacific basin and dominated politics in Europe, they could have dictated how the UN was crafted or even if a UN would exist. They could have forced Japan and Germany to become states, they could have created a colony out of China.
They could have claimed the European colonies of the middle east as thier own. Yet they did not.
HAHA! Complete fantasy.

Quote:
The USA has the potential to destroy nations with out even trying, You mentioned Lybia. 10 days of half hearted attacks has destroyed his air defense and 25% of his armor. Most of the US doesn't even care, they are more concerned about idol and what Britiny Spears is doing.
Pretty sure the French and the British are doing most of the work there. Regardless.. the US reluctance to get involved shows how stretched the US military is at the moment.

Opening a third front in the Middle East would put the US economy in even MORE trouble than it is.

Funny... the USA can't even subdue a country like Afghanistan yet somehow you think colonizing Europe and Asia is something the USA is capable of.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 04-02-2011 at 01:50 PM.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
04-02-2011, 04:56 PM

About the war on terrorism:
Do you really think that the war will stop terrorism? Do you really think that what the U.S. government is doing in Afghanistan is right? Do you really think that the goal of the U.S. government is the war on terror?
Do you know how to stop terrorism ?......
The answer is through love.
If the U.S. government changed the word "war on terror" to "reconciliation with terrorism", and scoffed all their institutions and their money to build a Council that its objectives is to spread the love between the Muslim and Christian, between Christian and Jew, between the Muslim and Jewish, and between man and his brother's rights, terrorism will stop at that.
Muslims will respect Christian and Christian will respect Jewish people , ect ....
they will love each other, cooperate with each other in order to build the ground.
By that , terrorism will stop.
But unfortunately we see the contrary the United States of America is leading the so-called war on terror in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine and disseminates through the media lies about Muslims and make them as criminals, this is terrorism itself.
Do you know ? I believe that the U.S. government was ready to kill all Iraqis for oil, and they really have killed 2000000 people.
We are human beings , we have common ground, we are all human beings, the so-called terrorists aren't monsters thirsting for blood, these people are human beings have a mind they think, and their heart felt, but, unfortunately, rather than spread the love among the people, the U.S. governments was published murder and bloodshed and devastation in Everywhere they go , they serve their world Zionism, and serve the agenda of confidentiality. .

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-02-2011 at 05:00 PM.
(#115 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-02-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
I do not mean justice within the community, it exists in many communities and isn't important, I mean justice in many societies.
When 1000 people were killed in the incident 11 \ 9, we have seen the whole world has moved, but when two million people have been killed in the Iraq war, the U.S. government said: "We are sorry, " and pulled out their troops .... do you think this is justice?
I think you are oversimplifying two very different situations, and are trying to compare apples to oranges.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-02-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I think you are oversimplifying two very different situations, and are trying to compare apples to oranges.
Human is a human being regardless of the state , don't look at what is happening within the state, you must to see what is happening under the table, and what is happening outside the country.
Do you know George Carlin? Search for him in google.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-02-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Human is a human being regardless of the state , don't look at what is happening within the state, you must to see what is happening under the table, and what is happening outside the country.
Do you know George Carlin? Search for him in google.
I know George Carlin very well. You are speaking in simplicities. Yes, humans are humans. I don't understand your mixed metaphors, but it sounds like conspiracy theories.
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-02-2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I know George Carlin very well. You are speaking in simplicities. Yes, humans are humans. I don't understand your mixed metaphors, but it sounds like conspiracy theories.
MMM , maybe you haven't understand me.
Does it seem to you that a state which kill 2000000 people in Iraq and steal oil from Iraq is a fair country and respects human rights? And leave the internal affairs of the United States aside.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-02-2011, 07:01 PM

Quote:
About the war on terrorism:
Do you really think that the war will stop terrorism? Do you really think that what the U.S. government is doing in Afghanistan is right? Do you really think that the goal of the U.S. government is the war on terror?
Do you know how to stop terrorism ?......
The answer is through love.
If the U.S. government changed the word "war on terror" to "reconciliation with terrorism", and scoffed all their institutions and their money to build a Council that its objectives is to spread the love between the Muslim and Christian, between Christian and Jew, between the Muslim and Jewish, and between man and his brother's rights, terrorism will stop at that.
Muslims will respect Christian and Christian will respect Jewish people , ect ....
they will love each other, cooperate with each other in order to build the ground.
By that , terrorism will stop.
But unfortunately we see the contrary the United States of America is leading the so-called war on terror in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine and disseminates through the media lies about Muslims and make them as criminals, this is terrorism itself.
Do you know ? I believe that the U.S. government was ready to kill all Iraqis for oil, and they really have killed 2000000 people.
We are human beings , we have common ground, we are all human beings, the so-called terrorists aren't monsters thirsting for blood, these people are human beings have a mind they think, and their heart felt, but, unfortunately, rather than spread the love among the people, the U.S. governments was published murder and bloodshed and devastation in Everywhere they go , they serve their world Zionism, and serve the agenda of confidentiality. .
The USA didn't kill 2 million people in Iraq.

Not only is that well above the figures I've seen (which range from 100,000 to 500,000) but also while it is fair to place some of the blame on those that died in Iraq since the invasion due to the power vaccuum they left when Saddam was killed, much of the violence was from Sunni and Shia conflict as well as Islamic extremists so I don't think it's fair to say that the USA is completely responsible for all these deaths (only partially responsible)

Also you're from Syria. Did you know the Syrian government supports Hezbollah and tries to control Lebanon?

You should realise that the USA is only playing the same game that ALL countries are playing.
(#120 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-02-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
MMM , maybe you haven't understand me.
Does it seem to you that a state which kill 2000000 people in Iraq and steal oil from Iraq is a fair country and respects human rights? And leave the internal affairs of the United States aside.
Fair as relative to what? 9/11? 9/11 and the war in Iraq have nothing to do with each other.

And your numbers are many times higher than independent sources.