Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-13-2007, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollijenn View Post
omg ur my new best friend.

that was some serious pwnage yo
Your use of language doesn't appear very mature to me.

You cannot call someone an "emo" because they don't like their parents. That's being far too stereotypical. Seeing as you know nothing of our circumstances, I would suggest that you do not make immediate judgments.

Anyway, I'm going to stop my rant now.

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~

Last edited by Hisuwashi : 04-13-2007 at 12:04 AM.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
dortorb (Offline)
New to JF

04-13-2007, 12:02 AM

Quote:
whats up yoda?!

nnaaa jk yo
u know ur my buddy
LOL...can't stop...still LOLing...must pee...Yoda...that's rich!!!

Really, can't stop!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
04-13-2007, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuwashi View Post
Parents are useless. I could get by perfectly well all by myself!
You might get really confused hearing this from me, but common, isn't anybody a little afraid of being on there own? I mean, seriously think about it. Once you are by yourself, sure, you can make your own decisions and do what you want, but thats after you do what you are suppose to. You can't just decided that you aren't going to pay a bill or not get a job. Once you are on your own, people don't just hand things to you and i don't understand how people can walk through life thinking that. Once your parents are gone, you really can't expect to get as far as you want to. I know that as soon as I'm done with High School, I'm gonna be out less than a week later. But all my dreams ae gonna have to wait because my responsibilties ave to come first. As much as we hate our parents and want to get away from them, are we that sure we can survive without them? Can we cough up the money to pay the electric bill or the the insurance for the car or just the cost of living itself? Can we manage to make sure we eat every night and are warm when the winter comes? We have to respect our parents because they know how hard it is. They know that some of us aren't gonna be able to handle it and sell our bodies for some cash or rob banks or dosomething stupid just because we don't know what to do. Why do you think so many people are going to jail now? It's because they are kids who think they an get away with things that they use to. Once you are 18, reality hits and you can't just expect to get away with everything. Yes, i want out just as much as the next person, but, I have thought about it. Will i be able to support myself with a well paying job? Will i be able to eat everyday? Will i be anybody? I'm not saying that all people don't realize this, I'm sure there are some people who could make it perfectly fine on there own, but those who can't don't realize it and they need to, or they will end up dead. The real world doesn't take any crap from anyone.

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#34 (permalink))
Old
lollijenn (Offline)
carpe diem

Send a message via AIM to lollijenn Send a message via MSN to lollijenn
04-13-2007, 12:05 AM

Quote:

You cannot call someone an "emo" because they don't like their parents. That's being far too stereotypical. Seeing as you know nothing of our circumstances, I would suggest that you do not make immediate judgments.

darling..its not the fact that she didnt like her parents

it was the way she presented herself towards it

and if u knew anything about the emo scene u would know emo stood for emotional.

get it she was acting emotional.

GEYOOD.
i grew up in that stereyotypical emo scene so i think i would be offending myself if included her and her my chemical romance with it.

ohh and btw.. had nothing to do with

Follow Me Or Not!
JOIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!

wife of dreamyourworld
GrandDaughter of-Wolfrainvn
daughter of-maku niece of-Fuu Nantena yamamato sister of-Marukyusu
Kakashi Jo_Kittie himechan ToKyObOxRoBoT Aunt of-obscureLOVE cousin to-Rikku777 musashi Yuri Hisuwashi

FANS!!! <333
animedude3
(#35 (permalink))
Old
lollijenn (Offline)
carpe diem

04-13-2007, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
You might get really confused hearing this from me, but common, isn't anybody a little afraid of being on there own? I mean, seriously think about it. Once you are by yourself, sure, you can make your own decisions and do what you want, but thats after you do what you are suppose to. You can't just decided that you aren't going to pay a bill or not get a job. Once you are on your own, people don't just hand things to you and i don't understand how people can walk through life thinking that. Once your parents are gone, you really can't expect to get as far as you want to. I know that as soon as I'm done with High School, I'm gonna be out less than a week later. But all my dreams ae gonna have to wait because my responsibilties ave to come first. As much as we hate our parents and want to get away from them, are we that sure we can survive without them? Can we cough up the money to pay the electric bill or the the insurance for the car or just the cost of living itself? Can we manage to make sure we eat every night and are warm when the winter comes? We have to respect our parents because they know how hard it is. They know that some of us aren't gonna be able to handle it and sell our bodies for some cash or rob banks or dosomething stupid just because we don't know what to do. Why do you think so many people are going to jail now? It's because they are kids who think they an get away with things that they use to. Once you are 18, reality hits and you can't just expect to get away with everything. Yes, i want out just as much as the next person, but, I have thought about it. Will i be able to support myself with a well paying job? Will i be able to eat everyday? Will i be anybody? I'm not saying that all people don't realize this, I'm sure there are some people who could make it perfectly fine on there own, but those who can't don't realize it and they need to, or they will end up dead. The real world doesn't take any crap from anyone.

thats right cuz

Follow Me Or Not!
JOIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!

wife of dreamyourworld
Kakashi Jo_Kittie himechan ToKyObOxRoBoT Aunt of-obscureLOVE cousin to-Rikku777 musashi Yuri Hisuwashi

FANS!!! <333
animedude3
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

04-13-2007, 12:12 AM

Quote:

Anyway, I'm going to stop my rant now.
Sadly, how someone writes their sentences doesn't show how intelligent or mature they are. There are multiple ways of writing. Many languages. Be it internet languages or different country languages ( Can't think of a word). for example, let's say someone who is REALLY clever and mature, is learning a language. They haven't fully understood the language yet, but they decide to talk on some forums. They make a very good post about an important topic. They spell a few words wrong, and to make it easier they use shorter versions of the words. Does that in any way make their post invalid? No. Of course not.
Maybe YOU should stop stereo-typing?

And /wave dortorb and Lolijenn
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-13-2007, 12:15 AM

Quote:
darling..its not the fact that she didnt like her parents

it was the way she presented herself towards it

and if u knew anything about the emo scene u would know emo stood for emotional.

get it she was acting emotional.

GEYOOD.
i grew up in that stereyotypical emo scene so i think i would be offending myself if included her and her my chemical romance with it.

ohh and btw.. had nothing to do with
Ok I don't really understand what you're talking about but anyway... I don't really have enough money for a car. I suppose the obvious solution is to find a job, but there's nothing to do round here, and I wouldn't have any room for it in my schedule (involving studying, watching anime, talking to/seeing friends, coming on here etc etc)

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#38 (permalink))
Old
lollijenn (Offline)
carpe diem

04-13-2007, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
Sadly, how someone writes their sentences doesn't show how intelligent or mature they are. There are multiple ways of writing. Many languages. Be it internet languages or different country languages ( Can't think of a word). for example, let's say someone who is REALLY clever and mature, is learning a language. They haven't fully understood the language yet, but they decide to talk on some forums. They make a very good post about an important topic. They spell a few words wrong, and to make it easier they use shorter versions of the words. Does that in any way make their post invalid? No. Of course not.
Maybe YOU should stop stereo-typing?

And /wave dortorb and Lolijenn
no what.. your going on my buddy list

Follow Me Or Not!
JOIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!

wife of dreamyourworld

FANS!!! <333
animedude3
(#39 (permalink))
Old
lollijenn (Offline)
carpe diem

04-13-2007, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Ok I don't really understand what you're talking about but anyway... I don't really have enough money for a car. I suppose the obvious solution is to find a job, but there's nothing to do round here, and I wouldn't have any room for it in my schedule (involving studying, watching anime, talking to/seeing friends, coming on here etc etc)
well aint u in a pickle

Follow Me Or Not!
JOIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!

wife of dreamyourworld

FANS!!! <333
animedude3
(#40 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
04-13-2007, 12:17 AM

Now Now.....no fighting......or I'ma going to have to smack someone.....i don't care who!

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...