LinkBack Thread Tools
(#121 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

04-07-2011, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
Stop hating and start accepting??? I accept you're a fool. Is that ok? I couldn't care less about you really so emotions as strong as hate really don't come into it.
Well done finally! Hope the others will get it too.

with replying like that you just proved my point which I thought was going on here, thanks!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
04-07-2011, 01:33 PM

He already said clearly in his post that he ignores any advice given, which doesn't comply with his own opinion about things. So, why bother?

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?
(#123 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

04-07-2011, 01:54 PM

I wonder if ignoring others' advice is a part of him that he thinks mirrors asians, since he said he feels asian inside?
Or spitting in a lending hand...
Or mocking the voice of experience...

I do wonder...

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#124 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-07-2011, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by protheus View Post
He already said clearly in his post that he ignores any advice given, which doesn't comply with his own opinion about things. So, why bother?
I concur. Let the baby have his bottle and choke on it. Some people only know how to learn the hard way.
(#125 (permalink))
Old
mousee09 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-07-2011, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Just read my post more carefully, cause I mentioned about a thousand times that I went to South-East Asia, wich inlcudes like you might know several Asian countrys.. like for example, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and Indonesia..

stop hating, start accepting for once!
how long did you stay in the countries? im hoping it longer then just a few weeks or months because you cant truly understand a whole culture in a few months.

Check out my VBlog to Japan Fall 2010- Spring 2011...The adventure HAS ALREADY STARTED CHECK IT OUT!http://www.youtube.com/user/mousee09
(#126 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
04-07-2011, 03:28 PM

Final point from me, BobbyCooper. If you go on like you are on here in real life, its no wonder you feel you dont fit in western society. Western society doesnt tolerate much of this bulls**t. Also, your right in that I know nothing of your personality, but I do know you could've made this easier for yourself by not being so uptight about your thoughts. Have to commend everyone on here for tolerating you this long. Tschus

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#127 (permalink))
Old
Lien (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Lien
04-07-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
Whoa 1000 euro to fly to Canada? From Belgium?

The 1000 i was talking about doesn't include hotel. There are many ways to travel Japan, hotel doesn't have to be expensive. If your party has more than 2 people it will be even cheaper... most major cities have nice cheap business hotel that goes for around 50-80 per person per night, some hotel can do it for less than 40 if you are traveling with a group of 2 or more

There are, of course, big expensive hotels, and even then they are not bad, I stayed at the Royal Park Plaza (Yokohama, landmark tower) for about 110 per person per night, also the Hotel Nikko Odaiba, about 150 per person pernight... even onsen resort can be cheap...

Food same idea, ramen runs you about 6-14 dollars, there are better and pricier food of course

The one killer will be local transportation.....
Yeah 1000 euros for a flight to Canada and back, 800 if I'm lucky.
If I ever go there I might even just go couchsurfing That's way cheaper

(#128 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿

04-07-2011, 05:54 PM

@ JamboP26
And I have to commend you too. Like I said in a previous post, you were a lot more mature about this than BobbyCooper was. Shad0w made fun of you too yet you didn't let it bother you. If BobbyCooper could've followed your good example we would've been spared a bunch of BS but whatever, his stupidity is actually entertaining

@ mousee09
Just ignore him. Don't give 'em another opportunity to make this discussion all about him. He just wants have his ego orgasm and jizz his opinion on everyone. He doesn't want to hear other people's opinions, which is really bullshit considering he didn't start this thread and this ain't his blog. He deems all other opinions "stupid" even though other users (like myself) really want to hear what the users who've been to Japan (Like RickOShay, RealJames and GoNative) have to say. But BC is such a selfish, inconsiderate crybaby douche that this thought never occurs to him. I mean, in a thread about what people expect to find in Japan, users elaborating on what they found in Japan is on-topic and a good addition to the discussion. But not to BC apparently. He's proven himself thoroughly incapable of a mature discussion. It's best to follow the wisdom of ED on this one...
Quote:
If you happen to see a Wap on the prowl, make no attempt to engage it in conversation, you will hear great amounts of bullshittery that you cannot help but mercilessly rip the bastard apart. But instead, curse it in silence, for it is the bane of American youth. Well, next to another "subculture" you're hopefully not aware of, which more than deserves the same treatment. But that's another story.
I mean, how many times are we gonna let this cycle of
1.) kind user tells BC
"Listen, it seems like you're setting yourself up for a major disappointment. I've been living in Japan for X amount of years and I'm here to tell you, you won't know what Japan is like until you actually come and live here. Not all Japanese people are the same/perfect, there are negative aspects of Japanese society too. Don't set your expectations so unrealistically high based on a limited experience."

Which BC apparently reads as (because he's a drama queen -possibly with schizophrenia-)
"Japanese people are crazy racist-- flawed to the core. You will be miserable there, life will be a living hell for you. You should stay in the west as it's where you belong. If you can't integrate into Western society, then you might as well kill yourself now. Nobody loves you."

2.) BC types tl:dr BAAAAAAW about how we don't know him (or anything about Asians or Japan for that matter despite many users actually living there at the moment). He treats every comment in which a user shares their insight on living in Japan as a personal attack on him and his beliefs. He repeatedly calls other users stupid for sharing their opinion and antagonizes them.

3.) User points out the fallacies in BC's logic and attempts to reason with him.
4.) BC confirms himself to be a bigger ignorant douche than previously suspected.
5.) Rinse. 6.) Repeat.
continue?
(#129 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

04-07-2011, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboP26 View Post
Final point from me, BobbyCooper. If you go on like you are on here in real life, its no wonder you feel you dont fit in western society. Western society doesnt tolerate much of this bulls**t. Also, your right in that I know nothing of your personality, but I do know you could've made this easier for yourself by not being so uptight about your thoughts. Have to commend everyone on here for tolerating you this long. Tschus
don't judge people you do not know!

also, this is a Forum right? Online right?? Tell me when I should start to care..

Last edited by BobbyCooper : 04-07-2011 at 09:42 PM.
(#130 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-07-2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
don't judge people you do not know!

also, this is a Forum right? Online right?? Tell me when I should start to care..
You've made your point. Why not prove you're an adult and stop constantly trying to get the last word, you've said your piece, it's done, over, caput . . . let's get back on-topic, shall we? If you don't care then stop responding to everyone :P