LinkBack Thread Tools
(#131 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-23-2011, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Theres is a trend in the Middle East that has lasted for thousands of years it has never changed once you figure that out you will have your answer. Btw i do not rely on mass media as my information source. Im a lot smarter than that i am also not blinded by my governments seemingly overwhelming call for justice and the American way. I however can see a situation from many different sides i suggest you try the same.
Um... what trend are you talking about and how is it relevant?

To clarify... I'm not supporting Kozyra's absurd position.

But the trend of European colonization? The trend of the UN carving out a state where in place that was already occupied?

I didn't realize these problems were thousands of years old
(#132 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

05-24-2011, 04:52 AM

Isreal isn't colonizeing anything, they were attacked by several INVADEING arab armies in 1967 who wanted to "OCCUPY" Isreal. The arab armies..Not unsurpriseingly, lost. The west bank is Isreali territory now, It belongs to them, same way California belongs to the US and not Mexico.

I'm not even going to comment about the absurdity in reguards to Iraq.
(#133 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

05-24-2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Isreal isn't colonizeing anything, they were attacked by several INVADEING arab armies in 1967 who wanted to "OCCUPY" Isreal. The arab armies..Not unsurpriseingly, lost. The west bank is Isreali territory now, It belongs to them, same way California belongs to the US and not Mexico.

I'm not even going to comment about the absurdity in reguards to Iraq.
Actually get your facts straight. Israel attacked first in 1967.

Furthermore... with regards to colonization.. what is that in response to?

The land where Israel is, used to be a British colony called Palestine. In fact much of the Middle East and North Africa used to belong to various European powers.
(#134 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
05-24-2011, 03:44 PM

I think that the reason for all this mess in the world, is the problem of the Palestinian cause.
Arabs and Palestinians don't want Israel, and Israelis don't want the Palestinians, the Israelis want to build their state in the heart of the Arab world.
Arabs and the Palestinians will not give up, and Israelis will not give up.
United States as agents of superpower will continue to support Israel.
This atmosphere created and will create extremist organizations in the world _ as the West and the United States claim_, as well as will create a popular resistance.
In my opinion, every person who kills a person unlawfully, is a terrorist and murderer, whether from this side or the other.

Last edited by Kozyra : 05-24-2011 at 03:50 PM.
(#135 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
05-24-2011, 04:38 PM

I think I brought my idea to some of Japanese peolpe , I have no interest in anime or some thing like that , All I want is to communicate my ideas to the world, as an Arabic persin and Muslim m in a world full of lies and hypocrisy and hate and murder.
I really think I brought all my ideas to the members of this site, so I think this is the last time I comment on a topic in this web site , I hope the people of the world and Japan to improve relations with the real Muslims and to understand the fact that Arabs and Islam.
I hope from myself first and from everyone to know the truth, I wish from everyone to visit Palestine and Gaza, Iraq and Afghanistan, to see the truth by themselves.
I wish a bright future and a future full of truth and love to all members ...
(#136 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

05-25-2011, 04:09 AM

Isreal did not attack first..unless you mean "took out the tanks massed at thier border". Geez, one wonders what would have happened if Poland with Britain and France's help had done that to Germany, before Hitler attacked Poland back in the early days of ww2.

Ronin, The Muslims will never be at peace with Isreal because thier own holy books predicts they will celebrate final victory over Isreal by killing the jewish men in the street and rapeing thier women..all while the great Madi restablishes a Calaiphate with Jerusalem as the capitol. That's not something you can debate with them reasonably about Ronin. They think this will come to pass, they desire it, lust for it, boast about it.

They will play at peace for a time, but it's feigned so they can lull Isreal asleep and take them by surrprise. That's also part of Muslim prophocy. This whole area is under instruction from books written thousands of years ago, "reason" isn't going to play into it.
(#137 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

05-25-2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Isreal did not attack first..unless you mean "took out the tanks massed at thier border". Geez, one wonders what would have happened if Poland with Britain and France's help had done that to Germany, before Hitler attacked Poland back in the early days of ww2.
I'm aware it was justified as a pre-emptive strike.. But the bottom line is that Israel fired the first shots in the 1967 war. Something that you didn't know.

Quote:
Ronin, The Muslims will never be at peace with Isreal because thier own holy books predicts they will celebrate final victory over Isreal by killing the jewish men in the street and rapeing thier women..all while the great Madi restablishes a Calaiphate with Jerusalem as the capitol. That's not something you can debate with them reasonably about Ronin. They think this will come to pass, they desire it, lust for it, boast about it.

They will play at peace for a time, but it's feigned so they can lull Isreal asleep and take them by surrprise. That's also part of Muslim prophocy. This whole area is under instruction from books written thousands of years ago, "reason" isn't going to play into it.
I've never heard this "prophecy" of Islam over Israel. Especially considering that Israel didn't exist in the time Islam was founded as far as I'm aware.

Please quote your sources.
(#138 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

05-26-2011, 04:25 AM

Isreal existed for hundreds of years..the 12 tribes were scattered in 73 A.D. by Rome. When they were returned in 1948 they were simply returing to thier ancesteral homeland. Islam came about in the 6 th century, Muslims in general don't like considering any historical information before that time period. It's one of the core reasons they refuse to except Isreal, Despite the fact it's far older than islam is.

My Source for the other information Concerning Muslim tradtion and prophocy is Walid Shoebat Ex -Fatah member who converted to Christianity. He has a lot of surpriseing information, I suggest his Book "God's War on terror," Islam, prophecy and the Bible.

Last edited by Ryzorian : 05-26-2011 at 04:29 AM.
(#139 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

05-26-2011, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Isreal existed for hundreds of years..the 12 tribes were scattered in 73 A.D. by Rome. When they were returned in 1948 they were simply returing to thier ancesteral homeland. Islam came about in the 6 th century, Muslims in general don't like considering any historical information before that time period. It's one of the core reasons they refuse to except Isreal, Despite the fact it's far older than islam is.
Um.. what's your point?

Not to mention that your history is pretty skewed.

When they "returned".. there were people already there.

Basically the UN f*cked up and created Israel from a place that was already occupied. At the time the Jewish population of Palestine was something like 6% (not sure of the exact figure but it was something small like that) but because many Jews migrated there from all over the world after WW2 and since Israel was created it grew drastically.

Quote:
My Source for the other information Concerning Muslim tradtion and prophocy is Walid Shoebat Ex -Fatah member who converted to Christianity. He has a lot of surpriseing information, I suggest his Book "God's War on terror," Islam, prophecy and the Bible.
lol.. I had Kuran passages or Hadith edicts in mind.

Not some ex-muslim with a bone to pick.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 05-26-2011 at 07:46 AM.
(#140 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

05-27-2011, 01:38 AM

He simply explains things from a Middle eastern Perspective..However, his source is also the Koran and the Hadith.

As to Isreal...so the hell what if other people lived there? Other people Lived in America before we showed up..we kicked them out...Just like your ancestors did to the locals of New Zealand. As did everyone else who has a country now. It's how things are done, the strong have countries, the weak don't. Possesion is 9 tenths of the law. Right now, Jews control Isreal and the west bank..therefore it's their's and the Palistians are the "illegal occupiers".

It's simple really..war will answer this. Both sides will fight it out and who ever wins..the territory will belong to them. You may not like that answer, but it's how it well be decided, you watch.