JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-16-2011, 11:29 PM

I have a feeling this thread is going down the tubes.... Anyways, the original poster never posted again after the first day, so I guess he has nothing more to say. I'd say let's give this one a permanent rest....
(#52 (permalink))
Old
OHayou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-16-2011, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
See, if he didn't just target his thought at a single race - Japanese, i wouldn't have mind it as much, because that just mean he hasn't evolved yet.

I have no problem with people who just want to sleep around. But I don't like coming on to these forums, seeing people expressing how much they want to just bang a japanese girl because of no other reason... thats when I have a problem with it... because now, he start thinking that a single race as a relief tool...

You said you read my other posts, you obviously didn't see the big one where I outlined the reason of my frustrations....
He likes Japanese women...on a Japanese board. It isn't such a huge revelation and we can all choose to ignore it rather than insult.

Weren't you the one who penned a thread entitled "Japan forum not classy anymore" on this same subject and have relentlessly assaulted this man on here with ridiculous and downright callous and classless insults.

You're right. The japan forum is not a classy place.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean "he's not evolved". Care to define because I'm interested in hearing what "evolved" means to a guy who hopes people get HIV and die.
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Javen (Offline)
JF Regular

09-17-2011, 09:06 AM

I do not get this facisnation that westerners have with japanese girls....are they supposed to be like some type of super female or something...eh I just did a stopover in Japan...nothing much to see really....other then their odd fashion sense nothing that made me go Wow...

as for the topic...go for it brah....from my point of view...japanese girls are the most likely to date blacks, indians,arabs, mexicans...basically they type of men who would get turned down in any other asian country

you can't lose...I mean if this guy can hook up...u sure as hell can

Last edited by Javen : 09-17-2011 at 09:12 AM.
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-18-2011, 03:40 AM

Haveing alot of money doesn't hurt either, despite what any of them say.