JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
carry (Offline)
owns ルキ ! x]

Send a message via AIM to carry
04-25-2007, 10:36 PM

i'm having rough days for all my life...
so i understand you >.<
or i can try to understand you

RUKI under carry's PERMANENT ownership <3
| LJ | psycho culture | mai speis |
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-25-2007, 10:37 PM

I'm going to have a rough day tomorrow.

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#53 (permalink))
Old
YaksokuDa (Offline)
Banned

04-25-2007, 10:37 PM

*cough* WAYYYYY offtopic *cough* ¬_¬

(#54 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-25-2007, 10:39 PM

I've got a history test.

Yes, this is amazing! (<---on topic)

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

04-25-2007, 11:10 PM

For the love of all fucking living things on this planet.

How did this end up as a insult throwing match from the news of discovering a new planet. And no. I don't give 2 craps who started it. Just grow up.

ONTOPIC: Human technology wouldn't be able to advance if there was no pollution. I agree that pollution is bad. But it's needed to make the suff we enjoy these days.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#56 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
04-26-2007, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
For the love of all fucking living things on this planet.

How did this end up as a insult throwing match from the news of discovering a new planet. And no. I don't give 2 craps who started it. Just grow up.

ONTOPIC: Human technology wouldn't be able to advance if there was no pollution. I agree that pollution is bad. But it's needed to make the suff we enjoy these days.
pollution is a necessary evil...I mean who wants to start walking 2-3 miles to the nearest highschool, or have jobs at the bakery, but the bakery is 4 miles away...car's are sweet, nuclear physics is sweeter (RANDOM)...THAT exoplanet is awesome, we wont' go there though, to many variables, and so on and therfore, like the oort clouds...OOO and we sent our viking 1, I believe it was, and its been 30 yrs. and its just getting out of our solar system... 20.5 light yrs. *63000 A.U.=1,291,500 A.U.*93,000,000miles=120109500000000 miles. 1 A.U. is from the earth to the sun and that's roughly, depending on if were close are farther away. From the earth to the sun is 93,000,000miles. Its aproximatly (sp?) 1,291,500 A.U.'s out....YUP I was right, were never going to get there. Lets see the viking, or whatever, is going at about 50000 miles per hour. Then it would be 120109500000000/ 50000=2402190000hrs.=274222.6027 yrs. IT TAKES OVER 270000 YRS. JUST TO GET THERE!!!! With the combustion engine...I think we shoudl use nuclear physics...maybe we could go faster than that...

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...

Last edited by kokunin : 04-26-2007 at 02:34 AM.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

04-26-2007, 06:32 AM

We've reached a place in technology and science, wheres it's possible for us to clone each other. I think the human race will think of something.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#58 (permalink))
Old
TheDemonNaruto (Offline)
Woot! Hooah!!

Send a message via AIM to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via MSN to TheDemonNaruto Send a message via Yahoo to TheDemonNaruto
04-26-2007, 06:48 AM

I wanna go to da new planet!! This has always been a dream of mine, ever since I was 14(I'm 15 )

Army- D.N.A. (The Demon Naruto Army)
Gen.- TheDemonNaruto
P.M.G.- MarkDuff
Ltn.- Tsuzuki
Maj.- Slykaz1
Brig.- Sutiiven
Pri.- Katchan6
JFMerc - Hyakushi
Animal Domesticate - Pjok
Secret Supplier- Dark Chao

Join now! We have cookies!
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-29-2007, 02:05 AM

If you people keep on arguing, then all the ones arguing with receive a temp. ban, I've had it with petty squabbles. You are all great people! Don't insult each other little Jr. Classmen! If you don't want to see each other, then add that user to the ignore list. Be mature users of the forum and speak civially. ( And Moocow, you have been banned once before, next time may be permanent, so please watch what you say, if you don't like someone ignore it. Us as people need to leave to swallow our pride, and not always go for the last word. >.<

Okay, with that said, this is my opinion:

The humans need to eventually leave Earth, if they don't, when the sun goes supernova, or when it dies, if humans are still on Earth, they'll all die too, and then they'll be extinct. Humans are killing the Earth faster then it should be aging. All the pollution, and rape the humans do to the planet, no wonder it is stricking back with global warming, and fierce storms. The Day After Tomorrow maybe a movie, but that sort of stuff is real, and it is only a matter of time that that type of disaster will happen if humans keep destroying the beauty of this planet.....But the humans of today as a whole don't care, they figure they'll be long gone before the human race is in jepopardy. Why should they care what happens to the Earth? And if every generation of man thinks that, then they'll be in for a rude awakening at the end of the day. So that is why I think humans need to get their asses going with Space Technology, and learn how to leave Earth, instead of wasting their time and knowledge inventing things for people to just be more lazy.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-29-2007 at 02:14 AM.
(#60 (permalink))
Old
pandayanyan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to pandayanyan Send a message via MSN to pandayanyan
04-29-2007, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
The humans need to eventually leave Earth, if they don't, when the sun goes supernova, or when it dies, if humans are still on Earth, they'll all die too, and then they'll be extinct. Humans are killing the Earth faster then it should be aging. All the pollution, and rape the humans do to the planet, no wonder it is stricking back with global warming, and fierce storms. The Day After Tomorrow maybe a movie, but that sort of stuff is real, and it is only a matter of time that that type of disaster will happen if humans keep destroying the beauty of this planet.....But the humans of today as a whole don't care, they figure they'll be long gone before the human race is in jepopardy. Why should they care what happens to the Earth? And if every generation of man thinks that, then they'll be in for a rude awakening at the end of the day. So that is why I think humans need to get their asses going with Space Technology, and learn how to leave Earth, instead of wasting their time and knowledge inventing things for people to just be more lazy.
Agreed but if we dont know how to take care of our current home we are going to screw up the next planet also.... The sad truth. Im not a hippy or anything but we need some kind of radical change.... I like this idea of hydogen cars and what not being made allot more lately.. but there is still soo much to change.