LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-09-2011, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Searching using a search engine requires less effort so I would hardly call it laziness.

Perhaps this sort of medium is what the OP prefers? Or perhaps the OP tried an internet search and the answers were unsatisfactory?
I am referring to the research the student could get done by using Google. So it does not require less effort. And this sort of medium to me is called having someone else do my homework for me, aka lazy. In any case the question itself is kind of eye-rolling in my opinion, kind of like asking if there are still a lot of active Nazis in Germany.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
aldafariomar (Offline)
New to JF

12-09-2011, 04:45 PM

Yea. Most people only look at the face of japan ( Anime and stuff), not the heart ( the culture). I'm not japanese, but i'm sure it gets enoying.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
aldafariomar (Offline)
New to JF

I understand. - 12-09-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakurenbo View Post
If you had to eat hotdogs everyday for a year wouldn't you get sick of hotdogs?

Hearing, "Hey hey I love anime they are so kawaii!!!!" everyday is like eating hotdogs for a year straight.

I just shake my head and close the thread, other people vocalize their annoyance.

Yea. Most people only look at the face of japan ( Anime and stuff), not the heart ( the culture). I'm not japanese, but i'm sure it gets enoying.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
RustyBlackleford (Offline)
Banned

12-10-2011, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldafariomar View Post
To be fair, many Japanese do the same with other foreigners. Even people in America do it to each other. Whites and other races only see Blacks as ignorant entertainers or criminals. Blacks may see all Whtes as KKK members and people trying to hold us back, etc. Maybe there is truth in stereotypes...
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-10-2011, 05:02 AM

Stereotypes exist because enough folks fit the aspect. Dumb Jock for instance or bespeckled nerd in a lab coat. The thing is, not every guy with classes is a nerd or works at a lab and not every athletic person is dumb.

Stereotypes are similer to arch types. Archtypes are used in liturature and theatre because it's easy to utilize as a framework for a character. The knight in shineing armor or Damsel in distess or the nefarious mustache twirrling bad guy. Those are all archtypes. Cultures may be built on archetype creation. Sparta creating the super soldier for example. However, this doesn't allways have to be the case.

RustyBlacklerford; white european cultures for thousands of years have worked around violence and warfare. Barbarians and empires confroting each other constantly, sometimes barbaric empire against barbaric empire. It's mostly because the populations were constantly fighting for limited agricultural land and resources.. Winter comes early in northern Europe and survival of the family or tribe more often than not ment looting somebody elses house.

Africa has it's share of violent history, but not the constant changeing of hot and cold wich could account for some of the differences in cultural exstreams. Whites didn't treat black folk any different than they treated each other historically speaking. You should check out how Germans and Swiss and Austrians, French, British and that whole lot treated each other way before they knew Africa was even a continant.

Point of interest, the idea of being dissed and getting all up in your grill. That's not an African thing traditionally. American blacks learned that behavior from the Scottish and Irish immigrants that lived around them, they are very clannish and saveing "face" and not looking weak is a strong driveing force amoung many of them, look at the Hatfields and McCoys. That's an irony for you.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-10-2011, 05:18 AM

Excellent points, Ryzorian. The fact remains that Blacks still lag behind others in all aspects of civilization and are generally disliked by all other humans. Maybe genetics is the reason, but either way, it sucks to be Black.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

12-11-2011, 06:17 AM

I don't know, Cush was a mighty African empire, Bethsheba was a African Queen who also built an empire, and yes, supposedly sired children with King Solomon, the wisest man on earth. So she musta had something going for her. The Zulu were and are a proud culture that even handed Britain one of it's worse defeats in history.

Personally I think cultural advances have something to do with climate change and the 4 seasons and war, lots of war. War makes advances in technology that advance civilization. Africa has far less "war" history than Europe. That doesn't mean tribes didn't fight, they did, but not nearly to the extent that Europe did.

I don't say this to make some claim that Europeans are better than Africans, what I am saying is that because Europeans fought amoung them selves so often and on such a large scale that techology and civiliation lept forward for them out of nessecity. If it hadn't Europeans would prolly be extinct, they almost wiped themselves out at least three different times as it is.

There is far more white blood on the hands of whites than any other. Read the history of Europe, the 100 years war, the 30's war, Nepolean, Franco /Prussian war, Rome the barbarians. I'm celt heritage myself, we contributed "berzerkers". Nutjobs with an battle axe basically. Do you really want to send Africa through such a crucible? European dark Ages weren't called that because they didn't have electricity.

Last edited by Ryzorian : 12-11-2011 at 06:26 AM.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-11-2011, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
I don't know, Cush was a mighty African empire, Bethsheba was a African Queen who also built an empire, and yes, supposedly sired children with King Solomon, the wisest man on earth. So she musta had something going for her. The Zulu were and are a proud culture that even handed Britain one of it's worse defeats in history.

Personally I think cultural advances have something to do with climate change and the 4 seasons and war, lots of war. War makes advances in technology that advance civilization. Africa has far less "war" history than Europe. That doesn't mean tribes didn't fight, they did, but not nearly to the extent that Europe did.

I don't say this to make some claim that Europeans are better than Africans, what I am saying is that because Europeans fought amoung them selves so often and on such a large scale that techology and civiliation lept forward for them out of nessecity. If it hadn't Europeans would prolly be extinct, they almost wiped themselves out at least three different times as it is.

There is far more white blood on the hands of whites than any other. Read the history of Europe, the 100 years war, the 30's war, Nepolean, Franco /Prussian war, Rome the barbarians. I'm celt heritage myself, we contributed "berzerkers". Nutjobs with an battle axe basically. Do you really want to send Africa through such a crucible? European dark Ages weren't called that because they didn't have electricity.
No matter what the reasons are, the world is the way it is. Europeans emerged dominant after the Dark Ages. If you look at Africa now, there are berserkers with cheap AKs.

I believe that there were a few empires in Africa, but they could not compare to or compete with European or Asian empires. As far as King Solomon or any other Bible characters, I don't know if they even existed.

In this world, Europeans ARE better than Africans, like it or not. As a person of African descent, and a person that wish that I could go back to Japan and be a hit with the ladies, I don't like it one bit. If I were a White dude, I'd love the work of my ancestors and reap the benefits of being a White man.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

12-11-2011, 08:01 PM

You say this, "reaping the benifits of being white", yet choose to ignore what it cost us to be that. Killed each other en mass, hated by most the world as "imperialist war mongers", we were barbarians and in some ways still are. Each white, deep down, want's to rule the world. Isn't that how everyone else views us?
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Banned

12-11-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
You say this, "reaping the benifits of being white", yet choose to ignore what it cost us to be that. Killed each other en mass, hated by most the world as "imperialist war mongers", we were barbarians and in some ways still are. Each white, deep down, want's to rule the world. Isn't that how everyone else views us?
Whites are worshiped by most of the world. Take a stroll down Midosuji Blvd and you will probably get chicks. Having blond hair and blue eyes is like affirmative action: guaranteed eikaiwa job. Being Black sucks. I would love to be a White man. The world doesn't care about morality, only who is winning.

Every PERSON deep down wants to rule the world; whites succeed or come close to succeeding and most Blacks can only dream of being as successful or powerful as whites (or any non-Blacks for that matter).