JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#61 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-23-2007, 06:28 PM

well depends on your taste, i went to beijing recently and i lost SO much weight. because generally, im not used to the food they like up there, it has very different textures. for instance the duck + pancakes aren't crispy, just fat XD.

im descended from south china like hong kong so we enjoy eating much more textured food, and i think because of that, southern chinese people generally like eating japanese food better because it north china such as shanghai and beijing, they're not so big on japanese food.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#62 (permalink))
Old
YaksokuDa (Offline)
Banned

05-23-2007, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
well depends on your taste, i went to beijing recently and i lost SO much weight. because generally, im not used to the food they like up there, it has very different textures. for instance the duck + pancakes aren't crispy, just fat XD.

im descended from south china like hong kong so we enjoy eating much more textured food, and i think because of that, southern chinese people generally like eating japanese food better because it north china such as shanghai and beijing, they're not so big on japanese food.
...I like cakes!

but if I had to pick, Fish n Chips or Chinese or Indian...I'd go for Chinese then Fish and Chips then Indian, i've brought shame upon myself choosing Chinese instead of our national dish!!

(#63 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-23-2007, 06:34 PM

oh yeah...haha, big eater then. XD

its not shameful, chinese has become english culture now...nearly with the amount of takeaways everywhere

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#64 (permalink))
Old
YaksokuDa (Offline)
Banned

05-23-2007, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
oh yeah...haha, big eater then. XD

its not shameful, chinese has become english culture now...nearly with the amount of takeaways everywhere
Haha true. Kebab has been taken over by Chinese methinks now! But not fish and chips *Nods*
But if you go to the west midlands they all go for the Inidan side. That's what West Midlands is known for these days lol

(#65 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-23-2007, 06:39 PM

oh, its like obesity is on the rise with alot of takeaways apparently. we're losing business thanks to gillian mckeith XD

(#66 (permalink))
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
05-23-2007, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
I don't care if girls through food up or whatever after they ate... if it makes them look better then they should do it
but if it dosn't make them look better... well then.. Nevermind'

i know.. that's not what a doctor would say.. well im not a doctor.
How can you be serious about that statement??????
Do you know how much of the adolescent female population is bulemic because of ignorant opinions like that??
I'm just gonna stop there because this will turn into a HUGE debate. The fact is that your comment was EXTREMELY ignorant!!

Peace Love Recycle
(#67 (permalink))
Old
Gerard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Gerard Send a message via Skype™ to Gerard
05-23-2007, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren View Post
How can you be serious about that statement??????
Do you know how much of the adolescent female population is bulemic because of ignorant opinions like that??
I'm just gonna stop there because this will turn into a HUGE debate. The fact is that your comment was EXTREMELY ignorant!!
Slap Off hehe or in other words.. take it easy
if it does make them look better im not much against it.. actually.. i know a girl who did through up in some time and then stopped again after a while.. the results wasn't that bad.... so if someone know how to control things.. well then again.. im not against it...

and of course.. throwing up every singel piece of food u even eat.. Yes that is only something STUPID humans do... because they don't really think lol...

and also.. of course it can be done even without throw up a singel time.. just need some common sense and be determinated...

a normal girl burn 10.000 KJ each day.. wich mean u lose weight when u eat under that amount... also... then more protein they eat then faster the progress will be... and what so hard about eating Chicken Breasts? they contain around 30% Protein and 1% Fat.. and im not saying.. then more u eat then more weight u lose.. but for god sake.. eat a proper amount of 250g everyday or something and in the morning eat some tuna wich also contain about 25% protein and 0-1% fat...and also tuna before u sleep... and when u feel kinda hungry between those 3 meals.. well then simply eat some apples...

Do that in 2 weeks and u already lost around 10 KiloGram.. dunno how much pound it is... but that is without even working out...

Ive been Training my muscels at a gym in 2 whole years.. althought i stopped a year ago.. but i remember.. 1 month i made up a diet..
i Ate.. 100g Tuna in morning... 3 fruits in school... after school i worked out.. and then i drinked 60g ProteinPowder with 90% pure proteins... 2 hours after i ate 500g chicken... then 2 fruits and at last before sleep i ate 100g tuna again..
so my whole diet was build up by protein.. of course i didn't lose much weight because i was gaining muscels and muscels weight 3 times as much as stupid fat,,,

but i ate like that in a whole month.. before i started the diet.. i hat around 13% fat in my body... after the diet i was down at 4% fat in my whole body.. so i lost 9% in only a month...
the fact when peopels don't eat anything at all.. well then.. u don't only lose fat but also muscel mass.. and what is that needed for.. by doing that ur burnrate just go down and next time u eat something u will gain weight even faster...
but some peopels are stupid.. they dont think about ONLY losing Fat.. but instead they go on starwing diets and lose Muscels and Fat and a week later then gained everything again..
(#68 (permalink))
Old
Beki (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Beki
05-24-2007, 11:02 AM

you're all making me hungry!!!

what with this talk of kebabs, chinese, fish and chipssss.. corrr yumm

ooh you've forgotten about indian!! i think curry is my fave take out food!

mmmm *licks lips*

you can't be close enough unless i'm feeling your heart beat

BEKI
(#69 (permalink))
Old
wolfrainvn (Offline)
Baka baka

Send a message via MSN to wolfrainvn Send a message via Yahoo to wolfrainvn
05-25-2007, 03:48 PM

I think there is a different in genetic information between the ancestor Japanese(Asian people) and Western people base on the environment basic, cause Western whether tend to be colder than Asia whether, i think so the people there need to store up more fat to keep body warm and in hot whether in Asia they do not necessery to stores up fat to keep their body warm. Because these genes existed in the ancestor so even though an Asian may move to a cold whether enviroment, but still remain slim as they inherited the genes from the Asian ancestor. I don't know :-), i just have a lecture on genes at Uni so i thought this is the reason

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FOR THOSE WHO BELEIVE THAT HEAVEN REALLY EXIST, THERE IS A WAY TO HEAVEN

My JF Family
Brother of ToKyObOxRoBoT, Nightmare
Cousin of Jo_Kittie
Great Grand Father of lollijenn
Uncle of Hentaro
(#70 (permalink))
Old
jasonbvr (Offline)
TrixR4Kidz

05-25-2007, 05:22 PM