LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-23-2008, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Stabbed...! He could at least have used a gun since the Americans seem to like them sooooooo freaking much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNaruto1990 View Post
Can't they live without commiting any crimes? commiting crimes is like drinking water to them, they just can't live without it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifa View Post
* sees US an starts grumbling away*..damn americans like lil hitlers always trying to kill every one else even them selves..* pity* the country of " freedom" sound more like " free doom" like it ....every where???!!! they go killin ppl* damn it!!! ahhh * mumbles 2 her self* i wanna see what they gonna do when japanese decide 2 fight back teaming up with china and korea and throw in the russian mafia.. i would laugh!!!! i mean then america would see some war!!!! boyahhhh!
So an American goes nuts in a foreign country and you people are upset that he stabbed the guy instead of shooting him? Because guns are more a part of our cultural imperative? You know, shame on all three of you. I would never read a story of a psycho and associate his mental condition with every person born in the same country as him.

If there are no criminals or mentally deranged people in the countries you are from, then, please, feel free to associate a single psychopath with the 300,000,000 fellow countrymen he has as in the same mental-state. But, if there are jails and mental hospitals in your country, then maybe you should rethink making such white-washed statements about an entire country of people based on one obviously deranged person's actions.
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Tsuwabuki (Offline)
石路 美蔓

04-23-2008, 02:03 PM

Serious clarification here:

The sailor in question was NOT a US Citizen. He was a Nigerian National with US Permanent Residency. The US allows PRs to serve. Many PRs choose to do so as it provides more opportunities than they would otherwise enjoy, and it can be used to help with eventual citizenship, although it isn't always successful.

So uh, yeah. You guys look like fools.
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

04-23-2008, 05:06 PM

The man went AWOL. That, in itself, is a crime against the military.
He wasn't a U.S. soldier when he killed the man; He was a Nigerian criminal.
(#74 (permalink))
Old
girlgamer1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-23-2008, 05:24 PM

How many cases are there? If i start counting all of them, including the in-human acts they have comitted in Afghanistan and Iraq, I feel good when I bash USa and their policies. I don't even think that Hitler was a big tyrant. Even if he was; he just got truimphed over by some one else.

Light today has dawned on my wooden head.
(#75 (permalink))
Old
Drend (Offline)
The Unfortunate Otaku

04-23-2008, 05:43 PM

A bit off topic, but isn't the ownership of guns in Japan illegal anyways? I hardly even see police with them in pictures I've seen of officers.

(#76 (permalink))
Old
Nki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Nki
04-23-2008, 05:47 PM

violence sometimes is SANE: (full contact tournament, martial ARTS, boxing, kick-boxing, etc)

but in this particular case I guess Violence is Ignorance... IRRATIONAL & STUPID IGNORANCE

Nki Loves You.
(#77 (permalink))
Old
Nao (Offline)
JF Regular

04-23-2008, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post
How many cases are there? If i start counting all of them, including the in-human acts they have comitted in Afghanistan and Iraq, I feel good when I bash USa and their policies. I don't even think that Hitler was a big tyrant. Even if he was; he just got truimphed over by some one else.
...And then, there were more retards. The thread churned and boiled, spewing frothy ignorance in every direction...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drend View Post
A bit off topic, but isn't the ownership of guns in Japan illegal anyways? I hardly even see police with them in pictures I've seen of officers.
As I understand it, there are police officers with guns (and of course their defense force), but it is limited to just that. Civilians cannot own them.

-

This only works properly because Japan is isolated on all sides by sea, and doesn't have that much land area in comparison to many other countries. Countries bordering other countries, or with a very large border, are impossible to keep guns out of (out of the hands of criminals, anyway...). A situation such as this in a larger country with neighbors would just end up with criminals having guns and civilians being unable to defend themselves from the same. If they outlawed guns in the U.S., for example, crime would jump rather than recede. Criminals are a lot more comfortable and willing to commit crimes when they think the person they're attacking doesn't have a means of defense. I don't own a gun, but I support the right to (for all those who I'm sure are going to attack that next).

Last edited by Nao : 04-23-2008 at 06:16 PM.
(#78 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-23-2008, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post
Two absolutely clueless Hitler statements in one thread.

Christ.

Put down the mouse and pick up a history book.

If you are going to invoke the name of Hitler you have better well fucking know what you are talking about.
(#79 (permalink))
Old
girlgamer1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-23-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
...And then, there were more retards. The thread churned and boiled, spewing frothy ignorance in every direction...
Was that a downright pathetic attempt at insulting me? Wow you actually mad me laugh. I think I read news daily and know what on earth I am talking about. If you really want to insult some one, then use that squishy thing in your upper story, I just hope for your sake that it is not empty.

Quote:
Two absolutely clueless Hitler statements in one thread.

Christ.

Put down the mouse and pick up a history book.

If you are going to invoke the name of Hitler you have better well fucking know what you are talking about.
I think I do know what I am talking about. I hope you are not an American citizen or some radom fella spewing love in the name of the responsible nation that is US of A. This kind of morbid one-sided love just disgusts me.
Count the number of rapes and murders and acts of vandalism the so-called sane soldiers have shown in Japan. Count the thousands upon thousands of deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan. The usage of cluster bombs in Afghanistan and the chemical weapons in Iraq... I think Japan needs to learn for others before they become the victims of USA's open Tyrany.

And btw... Do research a little before you throw random unintelligent insults as some one. If you do so, then do a better job. I didn't even twitch.

Light today has dawned on my wooden head.
(#80 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

04-23-2008, 07:14 PM

Quote:
I hope you are not an American citizen or some radom fella spewing love in the name of the responsible nation that is US of A. This kind of morbid one-sided love just disgusts me.
And your opinions are not one-sided? What does being American have to do with it?

Leave it to people like you to throw this thread off-topic with political ranting.
Please, just focus on the topic of the thread. We're not talking about Afghanistan, Iraq or "evil" America. Cut the garage.
Closed Thread