JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japan Travel Advice (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/)
-   -   Dangerous Japanese men? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/25006-dangerous-japanese-men.html)

MMM 05-13-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troo (Post 715845)
Tokyo. Presumably in the west Salarymen have less opportunity to get pissed at 3am :)

There is no shortage of places to get drunk at any hour of the day or night in Osaka.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozkai (Post 715853)
Milkmen, policemen, ordinary men, give me some more advice.

I am not sure what you mean.

Troo 05-13-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 715939)
There is no shortage of places to get drunk at any hour of the day or night in Osaka.

Opportunity and location is not the same thing.

kiyuga 05-13-2009 04:04 PM

I'm sorry. But aren't there dangerous people everywhere? Come on... what kind of question was that anyways?

essy 05-13-2009 05:11 PM

I think japan is quite a safe country,there are dangerous people in every country but the risk of running into some in Japan is quite low.

Troo 05-14-2009 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiyuga (Post 715957)
I'm sorry. But aren't there dangerous people everywhere? Come on... what kind of question was that anyways?

Do bear in mind that "Dangerous Japanese men" wasn't the OP's title for this thread. Her actual post gives a far better indication of the aim of her question.

Kyousuke 05-14-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by electricalice (Post 711469)
never been to Japan but id really like to go one day because i find the culture and art interesting...the only problem is ive heard you have to be careful if you are a white girl in Japan because some japanese men will prey on you....also i am quite a babyfaced 'cute' type of girl and have had trouble enough with males in England....would it be advisable to go in a group of girls or with a boy thats a friend?

i think men will prey on woman anywhere dispite their locations.the first thing you should know is that men are dangerous animals. but either way being careful in a new place is advised.

MMM 05-14-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troo (Post 715951)
Opportunity and location is not the same thing.

Now I am not sure what you mean.

MMM 05-14-2009 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troo (Post 716373)
Do bear in mind that "Dangerous Japanese men" wasn't the OP's title for this thread. Her actual post gives a far better indication of the aim of her question.

The original title of the thread was "Ive". I had no choice but to change it. If you can suggest a better title, then I am more than open to suggestions.

Kyousuke 05-14-2009 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 716378)
The original title of the thread was "Ive". I had no choice but to change it. If you can suggest a better title, then I am more than open to suggestions.

no, its good. it does sound like were generalizing japanese men as dangerous animals, but it works.:)

MMM 05-14-2009 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyousuke (Post 716380)
no, its good. it does sound like were generalizing japanese men as dangerous animals, but it works.:)

"WE" are not doing anything wrong. This comes from the OP. WE are educating in the right direction.