JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
NinjaKasumi123 (Offline)
Deadly Kunoichi

The Onsen - 10-29-2006, 06:06 PM

Onsen means japanese hot spring bath. ^_^ I can say people usually use them for relaxation and heals the pain (ok i played too much Tenchu). You want a nice view. Here's the pictures!

aaahh... can you imagine you're in this picture together with your girl/boyfriend, friends and your family?

(#2 (permalink))
Old
croatiankid (Offline)
New to JF

10-29-2006, 06:37 PM

We have a lot of hot springs here in Croatia, but they're not nearly as developed (read: nice) as the one in these pictures is.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-29-2006, 08:11 PM

Nice pictures, will be sure to hit the hot spring baths, next time im in Japan

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
MasterHien (Offline)
I have faith..

Send a message via MSN to MasterHien
10-29-2006, 08:38 PM

man those hot spring look nice to relax on i feel like i wanna jump in one right now

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Avary_Ninja (Offline)
Semi-competent Ninja

10-29-2006, 09:58 PM

Also great for peeking over the fence ^^;

"Men, I do not order you to fight; I order you to die". ~ Mustapha Kemal at the Battle of Gallipoli
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Quigley (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Quigley Send a message via Yahoo to Quigley
10-30-2006, 06:07 AM

While staying at the Resort Olivean on Shososhima (all the Osaka high rollers bring their girlfriends to this place... they only rent Bently's and have a private heliport! Super fancy!) I checked out their world-famous onsen. The resort owner spent over 2.5 million dollars JUST TO DRILL to hit the spring! The water is over 250 million years old... It felt AMAZINGGGG... Most relaxing experience of my life... especially the outdoor section that overlooks the Japan Inland Sea!

Pics up once I get on my other computer. I promise . I have a TON of pics from my trip to Japan, if anyone wants the link to where I have them posted...
(#7 (permalink))
Old
bakugekiNZ (Offline)
New to JF

10-30-2006, 08:56 AM

Gotta love onsen

Kyushu is full of them. Honestly, Oita and Kumamoto, ONSEN IPPAI!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-30-2006, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
While staying at the Resort Olivean on Shososhima (all the Osaka high rollers bring their girlfriends to this place... they only rent Bently's and have a private heliport! Super fancy!) I checked out their world-famous onsen. The resort owner spent over 2.5 million dollars JUST TO DRILL to hit the spring! The water is over 250 million years old... It felt AMAZINGGGG... Most relaxing experience of my life... especially the outdoor section that overlooks the Japan Inland Sea!

Pics up once I get on my other computer. I promise . I have a TON of pics from my trip to Japan, if anyone wants the link to where I have them posted...
I love to take my girlfriends there to it looks really nice think about girls these *nose Bleed*
(#9 (permalink))
Old
NinjaKasumi123 (Offline)
Deadly Kunoichi

10-30-2006, 07:33 PM

I have one question, why do people put Towel on their heads while they are bathing in the Onsen?

(#10 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-30-2006, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaKasumi123 View Post
I have one question, why do people put Towel on their heads while they are bathing in the Onsen?
because you don't want to get your hair wet, no have your hair floating in the water and normal you bath out side of the tub or hot spring and use the spring or tub to relax the muscles and cleans the spirt. For men it still just a pervert fanstasy spot thou lol