JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
AestheteHistory (Offline)
Left JP Like The Hokage

12-29-2008, 01:02 AM

I've never really wanted to cross dress because girls have a wider selection of clothes and styles then that of men and I can only find pant that look good on me, shirts make me look bulk which is unpleasant.
(#82 (permalink))
Old
SpectralHarlequin (Offline)
New to JF

12-29-2008, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
there hav been times where i walked onto the guys' side of the store, to be pulled away back to the girls side of the store XD most specifically because of jeans XD they were ripped i think, and i wanted them >.> but i apparently am not allowed to buy guy clothes XD

i can crossdress as a guy if i buy the right pants and a giant baggy shirt and a baseball cap if i wanted to XD my hair always makes me look like a guy with overgrown hair under a baseball cap! LOL

hehe...my own parents didn't appreciate my preference for more masculine clothing. I remember when my mom bought me some Spongebob boxers as a joke. They actually turned out to be the best night shorts I ever had.

I still like mixing the clothing genders. One day I like to be like a 70's glam rock star dood, and on the next I want to be some bourgeois bohemian in a cute little frock.

I think it'd be way funny to crossplay as Sephiroth and walk into a girls' bathroom. I've heard silly stories about the female to male crossplays. I bet if I crossplayed as someone, there would be no way to tell. Like those old 90's shows about the *if I may say* BEAUTIFUL drag queens where the hetero males would be all astonished that they couldn't tell the difference!

~ S.A.

Last edited by SpectralHarlequin : 12-29-2008 at 01:18 PM.
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Murdock (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to Murdock Send a message via AIM to Murdock Send a message via MSN to Murdock Send a message via Yahoo to Murdock Send a message via Skype™ to Murdock
03-01-2009, 04:42 PM

i use to crossdress all though high school and even into collage but since moving to japan i have had to stop cause the clothing here is way to small
(#84 (permalink))
Old
ShotaMeister (Offline)
JF Regular

03-07-2009, 09:53 PM

Cross-dressing is fun! I usually wear boys jackets and t-shirts and stuff like that. Plus I'm already flat-chested, so all the better!
(#85 (permalink))
Old
Murdock (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to Murdock Send a message via AIM to Murdock Send a message via MSN to Murdock Send a message via Yahoo to Murdock Send a message via Skype™ to Murdock
03-07-2009, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotaMeister View Post
Cross-dressing is fun! I usually wear boys jackets and t-shirts and stuff like that. Plus I'm already flat-chested, so all the better!
it is! i love making people giggle when they see me, i had two girls on the train try and sneak a picture, it was funny
(#86 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

03-08-2009, 12:24 AM

I dont do that but i do wear my brothers shirts to look younger so that I dont have to pay as an adult ^_^
(#87 (permalink))
Old
kamisamayuki (Offline)
New to JF

03-08-2009, 03:29 PM

DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE

Last edited by kamisamayuki : 03-22-2009 at 03:10 PM.
(#88 (permalink))
Old
Murdock (Offline)
New to JF

03-09-2009, 02:22 AM

like i sad i love doing it, probaly to much lol. i just need to find a wig shop in hamamatsu and maybe some friends to hang out with and
(#89 (permalink))
Old
Oni (Offline)
<3

Send a message via AIM to Oni Send a message via Yahoo to Oni
03-10-2009, 01:27 AM

I wear guys clothes. Boxers are comfy shorts to sleep in too and guy's pants are really comfy. I get the really long loose ones because I hate tight things... and I have a few guys hoodies too

A Sonozaki at her finest (links may be spoilers):

http://higurashiualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/
http://higurashicowbell.ytmnd.com/

Aishite mo ii kai?
(#90 (permalink))
Old
Murdock (Offline)
New to JF

03-10-2009, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
I wear guys clothes. Boxers are comfy shorts to sleep in too and guy's pants are really comfy. I get the really long loose ones because I hate tight things... and I have a few guys hoodies too
i am just the opsite i love wearing tight womans stuff