JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
lol. That's so cool your mom sews. My mom used to, but she doesn't have time anymore. I love a lot of her blankets she's made before...
my mom spends every second of her spare time working on sewing/needlepoint/etc. -__- she doesn't have time for anything ELSE except work! D:< it's actually kinda annoying!

my sister's and I are all distanced from our parents because we no longer communicate as much :P my mom's projects and my dad's TV XD
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-03-2009, 04:32 AM

Ugh...my dad just forced me to talk to his mom (the physco grandma) and she kept going on and on about the fabrics and me sewing >.<

@Love::Try googling some recipes. I usually use ask.com for that type of stuff
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 04:33 AM

Quote:
when i get that Shinya dress, i told my mom that i wanted to bake several small cakes, layer them and frost them, put a fresh strawberry on the top, and bring them to school for lunch when i wear the dress. so i will treat myself when i wear the Shinya dress, since it was soooo expensive.
~*Does anyone got a good recipie for a yummy cake?*~
hahah, you always have some of the cutest ideas
hmm...do you have a cookbook? maybe one of those'll have a good recipe
i'll google a cute one for ya!
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-03-2009, 04:34 AM

@Love- You really live in Michigan? I think it's byootiful there!! Anyway, I didn't think you have been honestly been thinking about the cafe that much. I feel so bad because I'm the one who proposed the idea.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2009, 04:40 AM

Quote:
@Love- You really live in Michigan? I think it's byootiful there!! Anyway, I didn't think you have been honestly been thinking about the cafe that much. I feel so bad because I'm the one who proposed the idea.
you really should, since you even took it off you're thing under your username! D: *jkjkjk*
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
01-03-2009, 04:41 AM

Quote:
yesh, in michigan. its nice, and oh-so-normal, as i said. BORING FOR 18 YEARS!!!

and, don't feel bad, since i really want to do it. I was going to open up some sort of restaurant/cafe anyway, but you guys just thought of such good ideas, so i just took it and went with it... <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
hahah, you always have some of the cutest ideas
hmm...do you have a cookbook? maybe one of those'll have a good recipe
i'll google a cute one for ya!
arigatou! i just thought when i get my dress, everybody will be staring at me anyways, so i figured i'd wow them with a kawaii cake/dessert too...

my grandma was a cake decorator back-in-the-day, so i don't have no problam with the decorating part. i just need a good cake recipie. i'll consult her cookbooks for that... <3 so you guys don't have to worry...^__^

Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-03-2009, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post

we gotta get in touch through someway other than just on here... annou... my email is twochicks23@yahoo.com
i got messenger too, so try to add me on there also... <3 i can have pics up of ideas soon, when i get offa my lazy-winter/christmas-break-butt!!! XD
If we all have YIM then we could have a group convo together. But idk if I can download it since I'm not an Admin on this computer

Edit::nope, I'll have to have dad install it later

Last edited by KikiBunny23 : 01-03-2009 at 04:44 AM.
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-03-2009, 04:43 AM

I think we should all download the same messenger and have a HUGE chat one weekend... That'd be amazing.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
01-03-2009, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
If we all have YIM then we could have a group convo together. But idk if I can download it since I'm not an Admin on this computer
>.< i have it already on my computer. it's how i talk to all my friends, and my GF... XD you don't have to worry about it for now... i gotta go in the shower!!! XD my Kyo-hairs need to be washed for the day!!! <3

i'll be back, lovelies... don't worry, but don't talk TOO much while im gone... see you guys back in like 15-20 mins!!! <3

Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-03-2009, 04:47 AM

Okie dokie, Love! We'll continue talking about random stuff. BTW, I love your siggy. ♥

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780