Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-13-2008, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuujirou View Post
you know.. i might actually buy that o.o'
aw. Im glad you like it! Thanks

(ps. email me if you do decided to buy it and ill tuck in a free tshirt or something fun)

Gloomth- Hand Made Gothic, Lolita, Visual Kei, and Vampire Clothing for Girls and Guys. Lots of <$50 one of a kind pieces.

Got a style you want? Email me, I might be able to make you something like it!
(#482 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
08-13-2008, 02:06 AM

its pretty gloomth...to bad im not allowed to wear lolita...and that show my mom watched the other day didn't help. some girl was talkin bout how hse got laughed at for wearin lolita and i asked my mom if I could wear it [I ask daily haha] and she said no that some girl had gotten laughed at.
she has yet to realize I don't care if I'm laughed at or not
(#483 (permalink))
Old
PinkRibbons (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to PinkRibbons
08-13-2008, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
its pretty gloomth...to bad im not allowed to wear lolita...and that show my mom watched the other day didn't help. some girl was talkin bout how hse got laughed at for wearin lolita and i asked my mom if I could wear it [I ask daily haha] and she said no that some girl had gotten laughed at.
she has yet to realize I don't care if I'm laughed at or not
That's the spirit!
As long as you're happy in the clothes you wear, it really doesn't matter if you get laughed at or not.
I wear lolita daily and get lots of looks and stares but I really don't care.
What I decide to put on my body is no concern to others, I say.
And don't worry! Soon you'll reach that age where you can fund your own clothes and truly wear what you want. Until that time (cause Lolita is very expensive) I suggest you save up ^^;
(#484 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
08-13-2008, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by angelbott
Hey everyone I want know if you do love any lolita or Visual Kei styles/fashions by your fav. idol or japanese bands or others make you are fan of? and why/whom of japanese bands/idols/others of yours? ^^ i hope you dudes don't mind I ask that. XD;;

i get what she's saying.... do you have an idol in which makes a particular fashion that you like... like An Cafe endorses Sex Pot Revenge and stuffs like that.... I like Sex Pot Revenge, even though it's expensive, but they have way cute stuffs.... But i like Moi-Meme-Moite by this guy, Mana. (i have brought him up before, if i do recall...)

@pink ribbons- yes i have to agree.... lolita is a very VERY expensive fashion to keep up with, but if your lucky, you can find stuffs that LOOK like lolita, without having to pay the price...

@yuuji-hey, welcome back after a long time... ^^ lol ...i love loveless.... Ritsuka used to be my nickname for a while in my last shcool's anime club... (before i moved to where i am now...)

@gloomth- how much would that cost... it's beatuiful, i love it!!! but, i want to buy a dress with my christmas money, so im looking around to find a cute (cheaper) dress.... and a free t-shirt!!!! *or something else fun?!?* I LOVE IT!!!!!!

@kiki- im looking at my tokyo mew mew book 4 righ now and i see.... but all their dresses are kinda short, so that cant be helped there... but you have to make the sleeves and the collar really good, so it will really look like the dress... ^^

**i got my red petticoat from hot topic.com!!!! i will post pics..... ^^ i got a few pics i want to show you all!!!!!**

(#485 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-13-2008, 08:31 PM

@Kiki- I totally agree with you. If you like something so much, you don't care if you're laughed at or not. Those who laugh at others for stupid reasons, such as clothing, are just low.

@Gloomth- I would like to buy it, but it's probably not in my size. XDD

@Love- Is it that same jacket thingy that I posted that you bought? LOL

@Everybody- *sigh* Tennis starts today. I won't have much time to be online and I'm going to be sore and exhuasted for at least the end of next week. When we condition, I can't walk up the stairs or barely stand up in the shower after practice. I'll probably not be on for a while...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#486 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
08-13-2008, 10:23 PM

o...m...GEEE!!!! I showed my mom the lolita dress thingy that gloomth posted and she said if I could find something like that then she would let me wear lolita SQUEE!!! As long as I don't wear it to school....but still, she's considering it!!!
(#487 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
08-13-2008, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
o...m...GEEE!!!! I showed my mom the lolita dress thingy that gloomth posted and she said if I could find something like that then she would let me wear lolita SQUEE!!! As long as I don't wear it to school....but still, she's considering it!!!
oh wow o.o'
gratz
really hope you get too wear lolita x]

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.
(#488 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

08-13-2008, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuujirou View Post
oh wow o.o'
gratz
really hope you get too wear lolita x]
yea...me to. but it has to look somewhat normal...but still. I'm like so happy now...but still hungry. tired of pizza bites >< off to beg mom for subway
(#489 (permalink))
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-13-2008, 10:53 PM

[quote=XxLoveDiruxX;561824]
@gloomth- how much would that cost... it's beatuiful, i love it!!! but, i want to buy a dress with my christmas money, so im looking around to find a cute (cheaper) dress.... and a free t-shirt!!!! *or something else fun?!?* I LOVE IT!!!!!!

The jacket itself is custom made to your size/measurements for $120
and $30 off the entire thing if you buy the skirt and top to match

Gloomth- Hand Made Gothic, Lolita, Visual Kei, and Vampire Clothing for Girls and Guys. Lots of <$50 one of a kind pieces.

(#490 (permalink))
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-13-2008, 10:54 PM

[quote=Yuna7780;561830

@Gloomth- I would like to buy it, but it's probably not in my size. XDD
QUOTE]

Xs, S, M, L, XL and anything in between