LinkBack Thread Tools
(#491 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
08-13-2008, 11:06 PM

@yuna- oh, im sorry...... tennis?!? wow thats cool, but it sounds exhausting... >.< no, its not the hoodie, it wasn't on sale here, YET... lol

@gloomth- about how much is the skirt and top? im looking for one-pieces also, so ill check out your website?

@kiki- im very excited for you, alos, my mom has givin up on me in my sense of fashion, "as long as you think it looks good" she says.... then i can wear it...

pics up in next message!!!

(#492 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
08-13-2008, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
@yuna- oh, im sorry...... tennis?!? wow thats cool, but it sounds exhausting... >.< no, its not the hoodie, it wasn't on sale here, YET... lol

@gloomth- about how much is the skirt and top? im looking for one-pieces also, so ill check out your website?

@kiki- im very excited for you, alos, my mom has givin up on me in my sense of fashion, "as long as you think it looks good" she says.... then i can wear it...

pics up in next message!!!
yes but I'm not sur eshe'll be so willing to let me once she sees the prices...she'll prolly be all 'ebay, go, now!'
(#493 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

08-13-2008, 11:14 PM

my petticoat, under my cute black skirt.....

~And if you guys were wondering, these are my friends who actually SUPPORT my lolita fashion: (all basically from church...)

my friend, Sarah

lol, my friend, kayla

(on the left, 1/4 japanese) Jackie, and the main chicky, Nikki (showing off her cute blue wig, she lost all her hair due to kemotherapy*she has lung cancer*)

the main guy, Billy, lol... i love that shirt!!!

my friend, Tina

and

OMG MY BEST GUY FRIEND, TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

(#494 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

08-13-2008, 11:26 PM

yeah, the prices for loli fashion are really bad, but you can find SOME stuffs that look like loli and are cute and CHEAP!!!!!

(#495 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
08-13-2008, 11:30 PM

Quote:
yeah, the prices for loli fashion are really bad, but you can find SOME stuffs that look like loli and are cute and CHEAP!!!!!
i am throughly shocked. I went up to her and was like, you prolly won't want to get me lolita after seeing the prices and she's like they're around $300 aren't they? im like *jaw drop* she said to save up my money
(#496 (permalink))
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-13-2008, 11:30 PM

[quote=XxLoveDiruxX;561929]@yuna- oh, im sorry...... tennis?!? wow thats cool, but it sounds exhausting... >.< no, its not the hoodie, it wasn't on sale here, YET... lol

QUOTE]

Top is 50.99
Skirt is 68

Gloomth- Hand Made Gothic, Lolita, Visual Kei, and Vampire Clothing for Girls and Guys. Lots of <$50 one of a kind pieces.

Got a style you want? Email me, I might be able to make you something like it!
(#497 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
08-13-2008, 11:32 PM

Japan is full of these. I saw Akihabara had tons of them in the streets. Pretty cool.
(#498 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

08-13-2008, 11:38 PM

@gloomth- thanks, i will see if i have enough to buy the whole thing, but if not i will try to buy from you!!!

@kiki- i have to buy all my clothes, not just the loli ones... but my mom said she will let me buy whatever i want.... but i only get to dye my hair until the end of senior year, then after i move out.... >.< but that won't be the end of harajuku hair for me!!!!!

@phantom- im sorry, but what are you talking about??

@everyone- i will have a pic of my choker/collar i made, and my jacked-up kitty i made also.... mabe, next message??

(#499 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

08-13-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
@gloomth- thanks, i will see if i have enough to buy the whole thing, but if not i will try to buy from you!!!

@kiki- i have to buy all my clothes, not just the loli ones... but my mom said she will let me buy whatever i want.... but i only get to dye my hair until the end of senior year, then after i move out.... >.< but that won't be the end of harajuku hair for me!!!!!

@phantom- im sorry, but what are you talking about??

@everyone- i will have a pic of my choker/collar i made, and my jacked-up kitty i made also.... mabe, next message??
I might have to start to soon cus mom really doesn't understand what kind of clothes I like and I always have to tell her to take it back because it either has pink in it o ri just don't like it
(#500 (permalink))
Old
XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)

08-14-2008, 12:15 AM

@kiki- i dont mind pink, as long as it's like plaid or a lolita-type dress... i really dont have it in my heart for pink though, not my type of color... ^ ^