JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Style Questions Here! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/20516-style-questions-here.html)

Masterjoe42 09-24-2008 02:36 AM

I live in maine. Im looking at a college in Illinoise.

VitalStatistic 09-24-2008 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterjoe42 (Post 592661)
I live in maine. Im looking at a college in Illinoise.

REALLY?! WHAT ONE?!

Masterjoe42 09-24-2008 02:46 AM

eastern illinoise university. (sorry for slow replies. Im on the psp)

VitalStatistic 09-24-2008 02:50 AM

NO WAY!!!! NO WAY!!! XD XD

tell me you are kidding!
=D
I live likeee... not too far from that O_O

What game are you playing? ^-^

Masterjoe42 09-24-2008 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VitalStatistic (Post 592666)
NO WAY!!!! NO WAY!!! XD XD

tell me you are kidding!
=D
I live likeee... not too far from that O_O

What game are you playing? ^-^

:p do you want me to be kidding? Im not kidding, and Im not playing a game. Im online with it.

VitalStatistic 09-24-2008 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterjoe42 (Post 592672)
:p do you want me to be kidding? Im not kidding, and Im not playing a game. Im online with it.

Oh! I want a psp... so I can play.......

CRISIS CORE

-falls over-

hehe.

Naii I don't want you to be kidddiinnggg. What are you going for? Like majors and what not.

Edit: Am tired and want to play with my ferret and hamster... good night.

Masterjoe42 09-24-2008 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VitalStatistic (Post 592673)
Oh! I want a psp... so I can play.......

CRISIS CORE

-falls over-

hehe.

Naii I don't want you to be kidddiinnggg. What are you going for? Like majors and what not.

Edit: Am tired and want to play with my ferret and hamster... good night.

(Crisis core was a good game, but it gets boring really fast)

I'm not sure what I want my majors or minors to be. I just saw they had a good computer program, and the clubs they had kicked ass. So I was all for that. :P

MissHoneyBeeee 09-24-2008 03:56 PM

wow, interesting conversation u ppl r having xD

i also hav a dad who had blonde hair when he was younger and my mom's hair is also super dark brown, almost black o-0 small world, ey? xD

before when i was younger, my hair was always super curly and dark brown, now it's only wavy/half straight and light brown with golden highlights (which i love to death for some reason xD)

i need hair help too....when i finally take a picture of how it looks now, i'll post it
for how, just imagine a girl with brown hair with golden highlights, and some small curls at the bottom, a side part and rly long side bangs xD

CarleyGee 09-24-2008 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee (Post 592967)

i also hav a dad who had blonde hair when he was younger and my mom's hair is also super dark brown, almost black o-0 small world, ey? xD

before when i was younger, my hair was always super curly and dark brown, now it's only wavy/half straight and light brown with golden highlights (which i love to death for some reason xD)

i need hair help too....when i finally take a picture of how it looks now, i'll post it
for how, just imagine a girl with brown hair with golden highlights, and some small curls at the bottom, a side part and rly long side bangs xD

*sigh* genetics. ^_^
I'll picture it!!

I'm not too satisfied, my hair is turning gold. That's doesn't look well for me.

VitalStatistic 09-24-2008 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee (Post 592967)

Mkay ^-^ You can post it here when you get a picture... I don't care o.o lol. I don't usually have time to check other posts besides this and the pocky one D:

When I was little I used to have really wavy hair and very blonde hair...
Now it's still wavy and brown.
So I have to straighten it every day D:

Your hair does sound cool though. I can't wait to see it. :3

@Master: UGH it gets boring?! >_> I loved Dirge of Cerberus and I have FFV II on PS1 but I'm stuck on it and I think I have to start back over because... I can't get out of the town =[
Advent Children <3