JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Tutorial thread. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/20990-tutorial-thread.html)

LovelyInfection 04-28-2008 03:52 AM

I never do anything with my hair and I'm looking to start, so are the temporary hair dye any good? I don't know any brands or anything and I'm just wondering if the washout color hair sprays are any good. And nice tutorial by the way! ^_^

MissMisa 04-28-2008 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovelyInfection (Post 474997)
I never do anything with my hair and I'm looking to start, so are the temporary hair dye any good? I don't know any brands or anything and I'm just wondering if the washout color hair sprays are any good. And nice tutorial by the way! ^_^

If your hair is already light, coloured hair gel is pretty good but you have to be really careful or it could look greasy and get everywhere. To be honest, I wouldn't recommend the sprays, it's only any good with guys with really short hair [or girls!]. The reason being, when you spray it, it forms a light powder of colour on your hair, and if you touch it it comes out, and it's really really messy and stains everything >.< As for hair dyes that only last for a few weeks, some can be okay for tinting, but they only seem to work if you haven't dyed your hair before, and it's light.

What I would recommened is clip in hair extensions, and you can just clip these into your hair underneath another piece of hair so you can't see the clips, and it looks just like you've had it streaked. Hope that helps and I'm glad you liked my tutorial ^__^

LovelyInfection 04-28-2008 10:44 PM

Yeah that helps. Thanks, I'll look into it! :D

Kahroo 04-29-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 474728)
I will try and have a search for some items for you tomorrow ^_^ I'm from the UK so we don't have Wal-Mart here, but I'll take a look and see if I can find more things that are less expensive. But bear in mind, that hair dying products are normally quite expensive anyway. Hair straighteners can be bought for as little as $10 if you know where to look ^^

UK? Why are all the cool Goth or Jrock people from the UK. I have nothing against the UK but yhea all the cool people I know are from there. So yhea now you get +5 point in cool from me. *gives you +5 cool points*

MissMisa 04-29-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahroo (Post 476673)
UK? Why are all the cool Goth or Jrock people from the UK. I have nothing against the UK but yhea all the cool people I know are from there. So yhea now you get +5 point in cool from me. *gives you +5 cool points*

Thankyou thankyou ^_^

But I can assure you, Jrock is extremely rare in the UK, especially compared to America, and of course, Japan itself >.< Goth is pretty popular though, for a minority.

LovelyMocochang 05-15-2008 09:18 PM

thank you soooo much!

MissMisa 05-15-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovelyMocochang (Post 489829)
thank you soooo much!

You are most welcome ^___^

rainbowarisu 05-15-2008 09:37 PM

This is just great! I've been having problems with finding a nice visual kei-ish hairstyle, and this is perfect!

FUKADAKYO 05-16-2008 04:25 AM

arigato,this helps me a lot.i been adding hair extension.but arigaot :)

yuujirou 05-16-2008 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 476688)
Thankyou thankyou ^_^

But I can assure you, Jrock is extremely rare in the UK, especially compared to America, and of course, Japan itself >.< Goth is pretty popular though, for a minority.

who cares if it's rare =.=
as long as those few are good...
that's all that matters >.>""
quality over quantity x]