JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
munzy (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-17-2009, 02:56 PM

I always wonder where to buy the coloured lens that use japanese jrockers..
I mean, some times ago, I buy in my country a pair of lens "fresh look" was the brand.. and I take the green color... I remember that even if was green, it was visible also the 'brown' of my eyes too, giving a ugly effect 'lizard'...

I notice that jrockers, instead, their lens colored 'totally' the iride....

Another thing... I don't think is a problem if the 'blue' don't look natural... if is a good color, I really don't care at all.. and why it should appear at 'any cost' natural? Is soo boring the natural colors... how I would wish that here could arrive such colours also for hairs.. is so boring when I want to colors my hairs too, and I go in the market, there's always the usual colors... brown, light brown, black, blonde.... bahh.... I want rose antique colours!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
orca (Offline)
JF Regular

11-17-2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura87 View Post
I am looking for a way to have the apperance that my eyes are bigger.
I heard of lenses like the ones on MyCandyEyes.com
but am not sure about them. Anyone ever used them?

Please advise.

Thanks.
I wear contacts and have green and clear, when I wear the color ones my pupils look bigger then when I wear the clear ones(my eyes are brown). Mine are prescription cos I need glasses and don't like how I look in them so I switched to contacts a while ago but you can get jus the colour ones without prescription, choose a colour different from your eyes colour and it might work? It did for me anyway.

If you want them to look bigger on the outside then wear eyeliner, I do and definitely a huge difference in the appearance of size they look much bigger than without